Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #27 Narc rage sells, narc rage sells, narc rage all the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that made my heart hurt hearing he treated you like that. My mother always abused me emotionally until I cried and then abused me for crying!
What a beautiful thing to want to do, here's hoping you do get some money, first for yourself and then for all the people you can help ❤
I'm so desperately sorry to hear that, WTF. Love and hugs to you. What terrible people walk among us.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is one of my favourites, RTP!
What anti-anxiety meds are you on, if I can ask? I'm on duloxetine and it makes me feel incredibly knackered all the time :oops:
How are you finding the duloxetine? I can't believe the difference it has made to my life. I've been on so many meds over the years and this is the only one that has really worked for my anxiety. It feels amazing to wake up without a feeling of dread and despair in the morning x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just think Ioan would be better suited to someone who doesn't seek the spotlight and judging by BW instagram she looks like she likes it and has carefully curated her page, it doesn't seem very real, a bit fake.
Not to mention the fact that it's a bit cliche of him. But I think Ioan is quite vain and seems to have become with age a lot more conscious/insecure about how he looks. People were worried about how he looked in the pap shots but I think it's him trying very hard (maybe too hard) to not gain weight and the dreaded middle-aged spread. Even his hair looks too coiffured and a bit iffy to me, as if he's trying too hard to look younger. Even though he's only 48. It's just an opinion but I think all these efforts make him look older, unnecessarily.
Also, Ioan will never be James Bond/action guy, he always seems to verge on the geeky/gawky physucally and looks wise actually. (anyone else notice that arms appear to be too long for his body?)

Reactions: 6
I can say though BW is likely to make mistakes. And sure we can roast her for those too but I think they are genuine mistakes from someone on their 20s from Brisbane thrown into this fuckery . Put under a lot of stress. She’s moved away from home to another country. So I tend to cut her some slack where others don’t. Maybe it’s my kind heart that is doing so and I should be more critical I’m just not.
Whatever BW has done, (like buying a lotto ticket shock! horror! or the feel good quotes) it's nothing compared to the tit that AE has pulled for years. I wonder about the bitchiness towards BW - to quote FM1 are they "jelly"? I don't envy her myself. She is in the middle of a tit storm not of her making.

Reactions: 25
It's heartbreakingly sad and yet in some ways I wonder if it helps her to see her mother for who she really is, would she be able to understand it or is she too young?
My late mother was a narcissist. I understood as a kid that she was very ME, ME. MEEEEEE! at the expense of everyone else. But mostly I just wanted to avoid setting her off. So all the kids, we would do whatever that took. It was exhausting. Once I got older I was determinedly neutral with her and called her on her BS. But someone Elsie or Ella’s age? They will try to create as much “space” between their mom and her anger or cutting comments as possible, whatever that takes. Usually it means agreeing or just staying silent so as not to be a target.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How are you finding the duloxetine? I can't believe the difference it has made to my life. I've been on so many meds over the years and this is the only one that has really worked for my anxiety. It feels amazing to wake up without a feeling of dread and despair in the morning x
I'm only on 30mg, and so it's not having that great an effect (apart from making me feel day-drunk if I take it before 5pm). Perhaps I'll ask my doctor to up my dosage. So glad it's working for you - that's brilliant news x

Reactions: 2
Somebody on here reposted what I said and the comment was under it . I'm not paranoid, but I can read. I'm almost 60, but I called my mom and told her what they said. She told me I couldn't play with them anymore. If they just don't like Elvis, I'm from the south, and you can get arrested for that here. It's against the law .
60 years of age and still asking your mother who you're allowed to hang out with. Sheltered
According to AE - Never! "He doesn't love them like I doooo" 😭😭😭

I think she is gleeful over the successful PA. I think both kids refused to meet him. It must be very sad for him but that's what happens when you marry a narc.

He can take AE to court for contempt of court for breaking the court order of 50/50 parenting but then it becomes public like Dalle v Homme. In that case a 10 year old who didn't want to see his father was judged to have made the decision himself. IG could get Child Protection involved if it was the UK but the US is different re the PA. He's fucked I think. The only hope is that when they are older the kids wise up to AE's games.
If they were happily meeting him before he left and now after finishing work they don't, then the judge will see clear cut parental alienation. Parental alienation is basically determined if there is no logical reason for a child to hate their parents (this is then considered a literal mental health issue with the child and is viewed by the court as caused by the alienating parent) this is why PA is considered so big of a deal, it's effectively recognized as your care causing the child mental health issues.

She thinks that logical reason is going to be BW, failing to realize that the vast majority of couples who divorce end up with new partners and the kids don't end up despising their parents. In this case though Alice I'm sure has gaslighted the kids into thinking BW and daddy are going to do all kinds of horrible tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not to mention the fact that it's a bit cliche of him. But I think Ioan is quite vain and seems to have become with age a lot more conscious/insecure about how he looks. People were worried about how he looked in the pap shots but I think it's him trying very hard (maybe too hard) to not gain weight and the dreaded middle-aged spread. Even his hair looks too coiffured and a bit iffy to me, as if he's trying too hard to look younger. Even though he's only 48. It's just an opinion but I think all these efforts make him look older, unnecessarily.
Also, Ioan will never be James Bond/action guy, he always seems to verge on the geeky/gawky physucally and looks wise actually. (anyone else notice that arms appear to be too long for his body?)
He dyes his hair, which I can’t stand in men. Do a Clooney and let the grey in.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whatever BW has done, (like buying a lotto ticket shock! horror! or the feel good quotes) it's nothing compared to the tit that AE has pulled for years. I wonder about the bitchiness towards BW - to quote FM1 are they "jelly"? I don't envy her myself. She is in the middle of a tit storm not of her making.
Anyone who uses the phrase 'jelly' in all seriousness has the IQ of a blocked nostril.
She must actually be quite resilient to deal with AE's shitstorm. I don't think - no, I know I wouldn't be able to stand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Meh...personally, I don't find AE attractive even at her 'peak' when everyone on here raves about her. I mean, looking at her features individually, they're all nice. But looking at her face, there's something I find really off putting. I think it might be her crappy personality shining through, even then. Something about her looks hard and aggressive. But that's just me.

I also don't find BW that attractive. Maybe I'm just picky with my women!!
I agree. AE was superficially attractive in her younger days, but nothing particularly memorable. Her attractiveness, for me, is too hard and bland, not enough to hold the interest.
I think BW is cute and sort of endearing.

Reactions: 8
I wondered if her change in tone is because she has convinced herself that Bianca is not worthy and she thinks she has a chance of winning him back?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When Alice posts a pic to IG the DM tend to publish that pic. The last one of the lips was a PR disaster for her. She has since posted 7 pics where I assume she thinks she looks good. I’m wondering if she’s hoping the DM will use those instead.
She's tried to bait the DM in at least one of them.

Reactions: 7
According to AE - Never! "He doesn't love them like I doooo" 😭😭😭

I think she is gleeful over the successful PA. I think both kids refused to meet him. It must be very sad for him but that's what happens when you marry a narc.

He can take AE to court for contempt of court for breaking the court order of 50/50 parenting but then it becomes public like Dalle v Homme. In that case a 10 year old who didn't want to see his father was judged to have made the decision himself. IG could get Child Protection involved if it was the UK but the US is different re the PA. He's fucked I think. The only hope is that when they are older the kids wise up to AE's games.
This just makes me incredibly sad.
Also, if it's true, I hope he does fight it in court, although I'm not sure if he can afford it. But neither can she, so what then?

Man I despise this woman more and more every day.

Reactions: 9
Are the vids saved on here from last night? For some reason I can’t find them
Sorry I quickly saw daily mail had done a story on her and mistakenly thought she must have done some drunk vids last night, sorry for confusion!

Reactions: 5
Also… unpopular opinion… but I am about to go to bed, so here goes; I think IG looks quite hot!

**hangs head in shame & scuttles off**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.