Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #27 Narc rage sells, narc rage sells, narc rage all the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to IG & AE speculation: If Ioan wanted 50-50 custody, and lets say Monday was day 1 (even if it didn't happen)... It's Wednesday. When is he supposed to see the children next?

Reactions: 4
I see people liking my messages from 1-2 threads ago and every time my brain goes oh those poor bastards Lol.
😂 That's me atm, logging on to 193 new notifications and trying to catch up! Thankfully this thread hasn't closed -yet.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure you don't, WTF!
I don't know what to make of BW. I'm charitably hoping that she's a bit naive re all these SM posts of hers.
I don’t want to come across as being a BW lover. I’m not. But she has done 2 IG posts since the reveal which i believe was done on advice of PR people. Her posts seem fine to me - IMO. She is way hotter than me. To me she seems to have a loving caring nature. But I agree she is young and naive and has been thrown into a HW tit storm. I think they knew there would be issues but not to this extent. I truely don’t think they saw it coming to this level. I just don’t have anything against her that is all. She seems like a normal 20/30 year old

Reactions: 18
Ella is on Instagram and Twitter now, and trust me that bright 12 year old isn’t fooled for a second.
It's heartbreakingly sad and yet in some ways I wonder if it helps her to see her mother for who she really is, would she be able to understand it or is she too young?

I was recently on a call, where a senior male director presented his agenda item while walking, the phone camera pointed directly up his nostrils. It was hilarious. We all have a bit of vanity, it's normal, I just admire him for not giving a f*ck.
I think over the last year there must be SO many new Zoom/Teams stories. However, my favourite was one from a few years ago - an American colleague (I’m in the UK) was called early hours due to a serious IT issue, he jumped on the call quite happily and there he was - at his kitchen table, shirt off just wearing his pants, chattering away discussing the issue and what we could do… about FIFTEEN MINUTES passed before he realised he was actually on camera! You saw the moment he realised and he leapt across the table to put his hand over the camera. Nobody ever discussed it, but we allllll knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's heartbreakingly sad and yet in some ways I wonder if it helps her to see her mother for who she really is, would she be able to understand it or is she too young?
It is probably terrifying to see the adult who’s supposed to be taking care of you in such a state.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Hmm I’m sceptical. I would like to believe that actually BW has nothing to do with the Douglas sisters. I find it weird that AD suddenly made her Twitter public again after the whole TD thing that went down here.
I’m just hoping for IGs sake that BW doesn’t actually have anything to do with this otherwise it seems he’s found Alice 2.0
Ditto. It seems that he needs a really serene, peaceful life in which to rebuild his relationship with his daughters. If his partner is authorising people to post on SM on her behalf, I can't see how that would help someone who's been so terribly worn and scarred. But I hope that's not the case, and she gives him the support he needs - I do hope so.

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to come across as being a BW lover. I’m not. But she has done 2 IG posts since the reveal which i believe was done on advice of PR people. Her posts seem fine to me - IMO. She is way hotter than me. To me she seems to have a loving caring nature. But I agree she is young and naive and has been thrown into a HW tit storm. I think they knew there would be issues but not to this extent. I truely don’t think they saw it coming to this level. I just don’t have anything against her that is all. She seems like a normal 20/30 year old
I do hope so; sincerely hope that's true.

I think she may have still Facetuned this one. The red circle one shows that the edge of the pool isn't straight. Maybe it's one of those circular pools? If you zoom in, the tile by her jawline looks odd. The blue circle ones show a shadow line that's not as straight as it should be. Parts of it look blurred. I could be mistaken.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
At that age she's going to be mixed up re: loyalty and to whom to give it - I can't imagine that any of this is helping, or that she's able to evaluate her primary caregiver's toxic online behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I do hope so; sincerely hope that's true.
I can say though BW is likely to make mistakes. And sure we can roast her for those too but I think they are genuine mistakes from someone on their 20s from Brisbane thrown into this fuckery . Put under a lot of stress. She’s moved away from home to another country. So I tend to cut her some slack where others don’t. Maybe it’s my kind heart that is doing so and I should be more critical I’m just not.

Reactions: 12
Back to IG & AE speculation: If Ioan wanted 50-50 custody, and lets say Monday was day 1 (even if it didn't happen)... It's Wednesday. When is he supposed to see the children next?
According to AE - Never! "He doesn't love them like I doooo" 😭😭😭

I think she is gleeful over the successful PA. I think both kids refused to meet him. It must be very sad for him but that's what happens when you marry a narc.

He can take AE to court for contempt of court for breaking the court order of 50/50 parenting but then it becomes public like Dalle v Homme. In that case a 10 year old who didn't want to see his father was judged to have made the decision himself. IG could get Child Protection involved if it was the UK but the US is different re the PA. He's fucked I think. The only hope is that when they are older the kids wise up to AE's games.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can say though BW is likely to make mistakes. And sure we can roast her for those too but I think they are genuine mistakes from someone on their 20s from Brisbane thrown into this fuckery . Put under a lot of stress. She’s moved away from home to another country. So I tend to cut her some slack where others don’t. Maybe it’s my kind heart that is doing so and I should be more critical I’m just not.
Yes - best to err on the side of the angels for now.

Reactions: 3
Too young yet to make sense of it all I think. So much damage can be done in a short time at this age.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.