Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone told her doxxing is illegal. I feel for anyone going through a bad break up, reacting to here is pointless, just more ammo for her ex. Frankly amazed that poor old Ioan has devoted stans, how bizarre. 😂 She keeps popping up on my twitter, damn the twitter algorithm, might have to block as it's all got a bit uncomfortable.
I don’t think she cares whether it’s illegal or not. She thinks rules don’t apply to her for some reason.

Can a mod please help me delete a post or two from the previous thread? It just hit me that I can't delete them anymore. I'd feel a LOT safer.

Also, y'all, check her Twitter. She's really pressed.
I hope she hasn’t scared you off. We welcome your insightful posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone know what AE is referring to here?

"Yes, Happy Camper, her DID write that letter, although I wrote most of his others. You'd be so happy if he didn't write it, wouldn't you?"

The only letter I know of is when he wrote to his fansite calling some fans "despicable" and "vitriolic". Is that the one? Were there others??

PS: I don't think cops can arrest you for wondering about celeb relationships. :ROFLMAO: 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PS: I don't think cops can arrest you for wondering about celeb relationships. :ROFLMAO: 🤡
Poor police. They seem to be constantly bothered by celebs reporting people being mean about them. They must have a very shaky grasp of the law if they assume someone having an opinion about you is now a criminal offence.
For all her hatred of Trump she seems to share a very Trumpian view of such things.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor police. They seem to be constantly bothered by celebs reporting people being mean about them. They must have a very shaky grasp of the law if they assume someone having an opinion about you is now a criminal offence.
For all her hatred of Trump she seems to share a very Trumpian view of such things.
She spewed hate non stop on Trump and his family and Meghan Markle and the Hoarse Whisperer to a lesser extent. "But it's ok when I do it!"

Maybe she should join the Harry and Meghan thread on here? Be right up her street. :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My personal favorite by her FM is how it’s because we’re all “jelly” of her! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No offense to anyone on here who likes that term, but I find it extremely juvenile.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she cares whether it’s illegal or not. She thinks rules don’t apply to her for some reason.
Doxxing is a bit of a grey zone. Also in every country different, I'm not even on the same continent as her for example.

Basically if you just discovered things with publicly available information and just gathered them and posted them doxxing isnt illegal, it's their own fault, just like we are not doxxing her for taking screenshots from her account (although she has once accused somebody of this too, lol). It becomes illegal if you used illegal means. Most blantantly of course if you hack yourself into stuff. although you wouldnt even find identities then most likely, you need multiple leaks on multiple platforms to gather meaningful data. There is another grey zone: It's fairly easy for example to discover alt accounts on some social media platforms if you know how to scrap data properly. But that's also another grey zone, because for example Instagram doesnt allow scraping for such a purpose. I saw her people trying to find help from people who are into this stuff or some dodgy websites, so they at least considered that route lol.

The most efficient way is to pay attention to somebodys writing style and hints they occasionally accidentally drop. If you are lucky they are elsewhere too and perhaps you find more hints there, and so on, and so forth. That's completely legal and most likely to work. And I reckon some people here are elsewhere too (like in that facebook group). I used to moderate a pretty huge discord server until I got too busy with life a few years ago (yes, I do have one, Alice!) and I can say it's very easy to spot this stuff and in some cases you can find some pretty disturbing stuff about people, since most arent very careful (this is in context of catching alt accounts of banned users btw)

Obviously her being a celebrity both routes would be seen as doxxing even if it's not, but she has already said that she doesnt care anymore, so. It looks like her people tried the legal way and already got the wrong guy the other day 😬

My personal favorite by her FM is how it’s because we’re all “jelly” of her! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No offense to anyone on here who likes that term, but I find it extremely juvenile.
this kinda made sense 15 years ago, and I'm actually sure it applied to many of them, but why on earth would anyone be jealous of her now? Truth to be told, I was mostly following them from the Forever era on (I was lurking in the mid 2000s because the drama with his fans was well known even beyond his fandom, I have actually barely watched anything with him in it, although I do like him, he seems pretty charismatic and I like his natural accent) and while I definitely thought that she is lucky I was very happy to see that my concerns about how they match up appeared to be very wrong at that point, since they appeared like a pretty cute family. I was actually pretty sad when I realized towards the end of last year that their marriage appeared to be breaking down. She will not believe this, but it is the truth.

Reactions: 7
There’s 998 people that have read this new thread so far, is she really stupid enough to think that approx 900 people are desperate to get with him and are actually jealous of her!!

what are we jealous of her about?? That’s she’s a middle aged woman getting divorced or are we jealous that she seems to get drunk every night writes stupid tweets then sobers up and deletes them!! I mean of course aren’t we all jealous

shes absolutely batshit , that’s the only explanation

Another one, I think she’s deleted it though, does she not realise that tweets can be screenshot
145F4DA7-9665-41A8-9375-2D7F6ACFF9C9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
There’s 998 people that have read this new thread so far, is she really stupid enough to think that approx 900 people are desperate to get with him and are actually jealous of her!!

what are we jealous of her about?? That’s she’s a middle aged woman getting divorced or are we jealous that she seems to get drunk every night writes stupid tweets then sobers up and deletes them!! I mean of course aren’t we all jealous

Another one, I think she’s deleted it though, does she not realise that tweets can be screenshot View attachment 780541
Liz Queen.
Queen Elizabeth.
Could somebody be pulling her leg? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Another one, I think she’s deleted it though, does she not realise that tweets can be screenshot View attachment 780541
Yes I am BridgeofSighs aka the Lizard Queen! 🦎🦎🦎🤣

I could do with $500 so maybe I should hand myself over to AE?? (except I doubt I would get 50 cents off her) 🤪

And even if I did, what's she going to do then? Rant at me ala the No Parking video? Call the cops? It's just a stupid scare tactic. Batshit is right...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Liz Queen.
Queen Elizabeth.
Could somebody be pulling her leg? 🤭
Yes I am BridgeofSighs aka the Lizard Queen! 🦎🦎🦎🤣

I could do with $500 so maybe I should hand myself over to AE?? (except I doubt I would get 50 cents off her) 🤪

And even if I did, what's she going to do then? Rant at me ala the No Parking video? Call the cops? It's just a stupid scare tactic. Batshit is right...
You’re a despicable lizard if there ever was one! If you’re an actress what role were you in? Was it one of the velociraptors from Jurassic Park? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that not exactly what she’s been using Twitter for though? Everything she’s listed there she has done herself. She has no control over anything written here, that’s why she is raging. Every nasty little thing she has said and done has been documented and discussed here and she can’t stand it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I doubt she would care if she wasn’t on it.

Is that not exactly what she’s been using Twitter for though? Everything she’s listed there she has done herself. She has no control over anything written here, that’s why she is raging. Every nasty little thing she has said and done has been documented and discussed here and she can’t stand it.
We’re her newest hate object. We must be stopped at all costs, yet before all this happened there were 77k watching this thread, and now between the original and the new thread there are 100k. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been following this thread since it started. I’d never call myself a fan of either Alice or Ioan but I did feel a certain amount of sympathy for her; she didn’t hide her vulnerability and I thought she was brave in expressing her fragility. A marriage breakdown is always really hard and it’s effects reach down the years especially when there are children to think of.
But my sympathy for her has dwindled away to nothing now. I find her social media pronouncements, threats and innuendo worrying, crass and hypocritical. Not only is she clearly reading here, but she’s demonstrating the type of behaviour she’s allegedly trying to prevent. It’s a case of ‘do as I say not as I do’.
I honestly think she needs to get offline and take time out to look after herself. She’s coming across as crazed. I don’t think she is, btw, but I think she’s deeply hurt and possibly unwell mentally. Digging around for information on forums and the like won’t make everything better, it won’t save her marriage and won’t make the pain go away.
I get that people want to see tighter regulation on Internet forums to reduce online harm and radicalism but more expansive efforts may, in the US, be considered unconstitutional. The internet is already regulated, it’s just regulated poorly.
And bringing Caroline Flack into it is irrelevant and trivialises a complex issue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been watching this and the last thread more out of curiosity. Her and her husband are vaguely known to the masses.
All I can say is Hi Alice 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.