Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this was when he said in interviews that he wanted to be the next James Bond and get $20 million per movie. It didn't seem so far fetched then, because as was said, he seemed to be a rising star. The success of F4 seemed to go to his head and he was prepared to throw fans under the bus to please AE, and I suppose, because he thought he would get loads of new ones anyway.

Then as a former fan I started looking at what he was actually doing after all that drama. Rubbish basically. Bit parts in forgettable stuff.

It's only with Forever, Liar and Harrow that he is finally getting decent roles again. Maybe it's ok to be a fan again now? :ROFLMAO:
Of course it's ok. Be a fan again! :) Now that he's away from AE perhaps he'll see the real him again. That sweet guy that we know he really is. Let's just pray that his next love interest won't be as desperate and insecure as AE.

I was just watching interviews of various celebrities on various talk shows about their critics on social media and haters and mean tweets. They all have them. It's impossible for celebs to NOT have critics of varying degrees of nastiness. Most of them say they know that those extreme posts are not even worth reading, they ignore them and hide from seeing them. Some are apparently strong enough, thick skinned enough to read them and keep scrolling. Emmy Rossum said she ignores bad posts about her and others and mostly doesn't engage, except to those she feels she needs to chime in on to protect someone, a family member or other.

Everyone is going to have critics. And some are going to be nasty about it. But trying to stick up for yourself in defense is a slippery slope. Others have said here that they respect Ioan's silence and I do too. It shows that he is above throwing nasty insults back at AE. I know he's not religious now but I feel like the good parts probably stuck, stuff he learned as a young boy from his parents and his faith like: "return evil for evil to no one." :)

I can’t imagine that any man would be stupid enough to enter into a relationship with AE. Unless it was one of her minion fanboys. 🤪
She's had a couple of suiters on Twitter or IG, I can't remember. One was pretty persistent and asked her to check her DMs. She finally posted a friendly reply and said she'd check them.

I don't think she was really jealous of his following/success as such, judging by her twitter in recent years she seemed pretty proud and supportive of his career even. But obviously not impossible.

I definitely do think that she was jealous/scared of the attention of other woman though. She once admitted that she felt jealous when he was shooting with Jessica Alba, she has once admitted that she is never watching his on-screen sex scenes. And she convinced herself (and possibly him, see quote below) that woman that obsess over him do so because they want to take him away from her.
I think that most of his fans or any fangirls of any celebrity are fans for many reasons, looks and charisma probably at the top of the list. It's only the cuckoo ones that believe they actually have the belief that maybe, just maybe, they have a chance with him. That's pretty creepy and scary. They let their fantasies overcome their reality: Obsession. It's sad but it does exist. I don't blame IG for being upset over obsessive comments but I don't know what the comments were. Maybe shutting the old site down was extreme but I'm sure some celebs have had to publicly demand that the bullying stop. I remember Sam Heughan having to stick up for MacKenzie Mauzy when comments online about her got out of hand.

I'm of two minds when it comes to the definition of bullying. I don't know how stating an opinion ABOUT someone but not addressed TO them is bullying. Unless it is a threat, that's different. For example, I don't think anyone here has bullied AE. There have been a few comments like, "if you're reading this", but never anything bullying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly think it’s a mix of both with heavy emphasis on the latter.

It appears to me that she has spent years wanting to make sure everyone knows her partner is handsome whilst simultaneously trying to keep him down a peg or two. I think that in truth, it probably makes her feel a bit on edge/insecure. Not to suggest she’s some hag who was out of her depth, I don’t think that at all. It’s just a vibe I get. It’s also not entirely unreasonable. I’m sure many have been there with their own partners, I probably wouldn’t try and alienate mine from people who appreciate and care about him though.
Well-said @baldurs. Granted, I don't think I could be with someone famous even if I was famous. Especially an actor/actress that gets to make out and do sex scenes with someone else. My ego would be too fragile for that. 😬 But if someone does get into a relationship knowing the deal, hopefully their self-esteem stays high and they can handle it. Brad and Angelina ruined it for everyone! 🤣 JK. That kind of thing has been known to happen long before that.

Reactions: 3
Of course it's ok. Be a fan again! :) Now that he's away from AE perhaps he'll see the real him again. That sweet guy that we know he really is. Let's just pray that his next love interest won't be as desperate and insecure as AE.

I was just watching interviews of various celebrities on various talk shows about their critics on social media and haters and mean tweets. They all have them. It's impossible for celebs to NOT have critics of varying degrees of nastiness. Most of them say they know that those extreme posts are not even worth reading, they ignore them and hide from seeing them. Some are apparently strong enough, thick skinned enough to read them and keep scrolling. Emmy Rossum said she ignores bad posts about her and others and mostly doesn't engage, except to those she feels she needs to chime in on to protect someone, a family member or other.

Everyone is going to have critics. And some are going to be nasty about it. But trying to stick up for yourself in defense is a slippery slope. Others have said here that they respect Ioan's silence and I do too. It shows that he is above throwing nasty insults back at AE. I know he's not religious now but I feel like the good parts probably stuck, stuff he learned as a young boy from his parents and his faith like: "return evil for evil to no one." :)

She's had a couple of suiters on Twitter or IG, I can't remember. One was pretty persistent and asked her to check her DMs. She finally posted a friendly reply and said she'd check them.

I think that most of his fans or any fangirls of any celebrity are fans for many reasons, looks and charisma probably at the top of the list. It's only the cuckoo ones that believe they actually have the belief that maybe, just maybe, they have a chance with him. That's pretty creepy and scary. They let their fantasies overcome their reality: Obsession. It's sad but it does exist. I don't blame IG for being upset over obsessive comments but I don't know what the comments were. Maybe shutting the old site down was extreme but I'm sure some celebs have had to publicly demand that the bullying stop. I remember Sam Heughan having to stick up for MacKenzie Mauzy when comments online about her got out of hand.

I'm of two minds when it comes to the definition of bullying. I don't know how stating an opinion ABOUT someone but not addressed TO them is bullying. Unless it is a threat, that's different. For example, I don't think anyone here has bullied AE. There have been a few comments like, "if you're reading this", but never anything bullying.
The only thing I have to say about the website is an old tired cliche.’ One bad apple don’t spoil the whole bunch. Or don’t throw out the baby with the bath water.

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine that any man would be stupid enough to enter into a relationship with AE. Unless it was one of her minion fanboys. 🤪
There was a comment from a random man on one of her IG posts saying 'don't you ever check your DMs? I would make good boyfriend material'. The sort of post 99.9% of people would ignore/block.
To which she replied something like 'oh no! So sorry! Off to look now'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well-said @baldurs. Granted, I don't think I could be with someone famous even if I was famous. Especially an actor/actress that gets to make out and do sex scenes with someone else. My ego would be too fragile for that. 😬 But if someone does get into a relationship knowing the deal, hopefully their self-esteem stays high and they can handle it. Brad and Angelina ruined it for everyone! 🤣 JK. That kind of thing has been known to happen long before that.
I’ve heard that it’s anything but sexy. Very uncomfortable and even embarrassing at times. I think if it was going to happen on set it wouldn’t need a sex scene. After all, look what happened with IG and AE. Maybe that’s why she was insecure about it. 🤣

The only thing I have to say about the website is an old tired cliche.’ One bad apple don’t spoil the whole bunch. Or don’t throw out the baby with the bath water.
Exactly! I don't know how many bad apples there were compared to the good but apparently enough, according to AE. Using our knowledge of her and how she exaggerates or simply turns everything around, I'm sure it was even close to as bad as she claimed it to be. Like all of us here have been stalking and bullying her for 20 years! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Just an FYI. I know some of you are fans of IG and some aren't really fans but are here mostly to discuss the hot mess of AE and their divorce. For those of you who might be interested in knowing, I just saw on Twitter that Ioan's b-day is Oct 6.

Reactions: 4
Just an FYI. I know some of you are fans of IG and some aren't really fans but are here mostly to discuss the hot mess of AE and their divorce. For those of you who might be interested in knowing, I just saw on Twitter that Ioan's b-day is Oct 6.
I predict a storm brewing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! I don't know how many bad apples there were compared to the good but apparently enough, according to AE. Using our knowledge of her and how she exaggerates or simply turns everything around, I'm sure it was even close to as bad as she claimed it to be. Like all of us here have been stalking and bullying her for 20 years! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What's the definition of a bad apple? Someone who doesn't like her shoes? Using her excellent detective skills AE decided that the people she was fighting with on the IMDB boards (I didn't know about it but she was creating havoc and then deleting all the evidence), the IOL members and the possible 1 or 2 unhinged editors of her wiki were all the same people. And they were all evilly evil, with some evil sauce on top. So she destroyed his website and the wiki edits still kept happening 🤪 Like she doesn't get that anyone can edit her wiki, not just her 🤡

As for IG's socials, I only follow him on twitter and you aren't missing much, just the odd promo stuff. I think he is basically a lurker there as I know he keeps tabs on what is being said about him. In fact, the FMs used to complain that he wouldn't engage in their tweet events to promote his stuff. As for his birthday, it will go unnoticed in general but AE might bring it up. He is not very interested in fan stuff anyway. AE said when fans sent him an e card he just deleted it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly. A perfect analogy is someone who would take a huge garden hoe to a tiny non venomous snake and hack it to bits. She needs to get rid of any perceived threat to her as she’s deeply insecure. And I can’t muster up any sympathy for her anymore.

Is she recommending Tattle to people? It doesn't read how she thinks it reads :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2021-10-02 at 16.37.11.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone actually thought that, perhaps he was having an affair and has now left her for someone else? I mean...,,they are never going to reveal it before the divorce (it’s very bad publicity for him and would alienate alot of female fans). it’s also possible, she suspected for a long time he was having an affair and he Always denied it. That would drive someone mad since, they would feel something is wrong but, be faced with denial and he being 6000 miles away or whatever.
I appreciate she has ‘appeared‘ like the crazy one due to social media. But, there are a few people that, really believe he is with someone else. I mean ......not taking sides at all. I’m just saying he’s handsome and plenty of actresses would love to go with him especially as, he is fairly successful?

Furthermore, one of his daughters is refusing to see him (apparently). I appreciate that everyone thinks it’s because Alice has poisoned her against her dad. But, in reality, it’s very hard to poison your child against their dad unless he’s done something very wrong.
my friends dad had an affair. When my friend and her sister found out they stopped speaking to their dad for ages. They obviously forgave him. But, they were angry.
Just made me think that, he could have also done something to make the daughter upset with Him...like another woman perhaps?
I'm just presenting an alternative point of view.....considering how mad AE is with him and his daughters refusal to see him .....it’s not outside the realms of possibility. Plus, a lot of men who comment on this always state that he would not have left unless he had someone else to go to.
in a years time ....he’ll probably announce the new relationship and stress that it started after the divorce (exactly like Brad and Angelina did). Just sayin....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was convinced of this too (in fact I still think so, he is infamous for flirting a lot and had the distance to do it, although I'm not sure this was all it took for him to leave), but she herself said that she doesnt think that fwiw.

I agree that in most other seperations I would suspect that the woman only appears crazy because she was very badly fucked up, but I have my doubts on this one simply because it's very in-character for her (although there is always a chance that for once it's not that)

as for the daughter: he was barely home the past couple of years and he hinted at cracks between him and his daughters relationship because of that, especially the elder one (who is not seeing him). With her being the primary caretaker parental allienation should happen fairly easy. Plus it's not like the daughter doesnt want to see him: she just wants at their home (and we know that Alice for some reason wants him there too), which I somehow cant imagine can be the way a kid voluntary thinks. And if so it's quite worrying that she has already learned how to apply emotional manipulation :/

But yeah, there is every chance that your suggestion is on the money. I'm personally still convinced that both in one way or another fucked up

I think he’s having an affair and I think she is also very difficult to live with. He could be a passive-aggressive type. If she is the type to “wear her heart on her sleeve“ then, frankly they were always going to split in a dramatic way.
it’s easy to make someone like her ‘look crazy‘ plus, she does not help herself and could be a bit batty or emotional under normal circumstances.
My friends partner was always flirting with other women and it drove her mad. She used to shout and scream at him and we all thought she was a nut job. Until I saw him out one night flirting with this woman. I realised why she was so angry. But, he was always so calm and silent that, everyone thought it was her and not him. Maybe he was like this and also, he was not madly in love with her either. She gave him an ultimatum after all and perhaps, she felt insecure deep down.
I think she is difficult don't get me wrong but, I do think he’s up to something too. I noticed that, Joanne froggat has recently divorced her man, they both worked together on the drama Liar ..... any thoughts? Probably unconnected.....

Reactions: 6
Has anyone actually thought that, perhaps he was having an affair and has now left her for someone else? I mean...,,they are never going to reveal it before the divorce (it’s very bad publicity for him and would alienate alot of female fans). it’s also possible, she suspected for a long time he was having an affair and he Always denied it. That would drive someone mad since, they would feel something is wrong but, be faced with denial and he being 6000 miles away or whatever.
I appreciate she has ‘appeared‘ like the crazy one due to social media. But, there are a few people that, really believe he is with someone else. I mean ......not taking sides at all. I’m just saying he’s handsome and plenty of actresses would love to go with him especially as, he is fairly successful?

Furthermore, one of his daughters is refusing to see him (apparently). I appreciate that everyone thinks it’s because Alice has poisoned her against her dad. But, in reality, it’s very hard to poison your child against their dad unless he’s done something very wrong.
my friends dad had an affair. When my friend and her sister found out they stopped speaking to their dad for ages. They obviously forgave him. But, they were angry.
Just made me think that, he could have also done something to make the daughter upset with Him...like another woman perhaps?
I'm just presenting an alternative point of view.....considering how mad AE is with him and his daughters refusal to see him .....it’s not outside the realms of possibility. Plus, a lot of men who comment on this always state that he would not have left unless he had someone else to go to.
in a years time ....he’ll probably announce the new relationship and stress that it started after the divorce (exactly like Brad and Angelina did). Just sayin....
It’s possible he is. Anything is possible. But if the daughter knows about it I guarantee AE knows about it and she can’t keep quiet about anything for long. She would make damned sure the whole world knew he was having an affair.

As handsome as he is he’s not successful enough to warrant an actress wanting a man with a wife and two little girls at home and all the baggage with it. Especially the Alice baggage.

AE has shown that she’s not above parental alienation. Naturally the older child in particular will take the mother’s side because he literally had to leave with the clothes on his back and go no contact. That doesn’t happen without a good reason. And I have no doubt AE used that to her advantage as she wants everyone to take her side.

If you have time to go back and read some of the threads everything will make more sense. Especially as AE will be furious with him and accuse him of horrible things and then want him back.
Maybe he did meet someone else but I don’t think that’s why he left. I think he left because of AE’s bizarre behavior, particularly on Twitter, as well as that fiasco car park incident. Plus she refused to stop sharing their lives on social media with him as the star.

Unfortunately he also probably fell out of love with her. If that was the case then quarantine probably made that particularly evident and made a bad situation worse.
In life things like this happen, although it’s rare they are played out in public. Even if he cheated on her I think he would have stayed and kept it quiet if at all possible. I truly think he loves his daughters and hated to leave them.

I wondered about the Joanne Froggat situation too but I doubt that. Maybe speaking to her about it gave him the courage to move forward.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.