Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he is renting an apartment with a number of higher profile residents.

Reactions: 2
Oh my the Heather saga really is something.. With her online behaviour, how she hasn't gotten herself sued yet is mind-blowing.

Reactions: 11
So is the summary this morning that AE has reached new heights of stupidity by arguing with a lawyer on Twitter? What else did I miss? 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
btw the infidelity tweets was this one (from november 18th)
qd676sL.png

Maybe her thank you was only for the last sentence, but if I would see a comment like this I wouldnt even comment on it if I had a tiny bit of decency (especially if I claim like Alice to be a warrior for women with infidelity), so no, she cant talk herself out of this IMO. She absolutely would love this to happen.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh my the Heather saga really is something.. With her online behaviour, how she hasn't gotten herself sued yet is mind-blowing.
I reckon that’s why Lupine stepped in, Heather who is indeed a practicing lawyer, was capable of suing her ass. She warned AE several times to remove the “mistake”. But she was still going at it after Heather graciously proved her wrong. Notice the FM all shut up too. It’s glorious.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m with gossip girl. Sorry to offend anyone. Not wanting to cause a riot on here. But I am starting to really dislike what is being written. Not one of us knows the true story. If he didn’t want those videos posting. They would have been taken down. I actually now get the impression he was controlling. He looked vain and a miserable sod too. But then that’s my opinion. It’s all just opinion on here gathered into a rolling snowball. Sorry not wanting to start a war. Just don’t like the things being said.
It’s her Instagram account not his, so he doesn’t get to choose what she puts up. If he was so “controlling” then he’d have got her to take the pictures down, wouldn’t he? Of course he looked miserable, he didn’t want his photo taken or didn’t know she was doing it. It’s not vain not to want tit photos of yourself broadcast out to 60k people you don’t know. Why isn’t he allowed basic boundaries without being seen as a vain, controlling, miserable sod? If your partner filmed you topless and snoring and put it online without telling you (after you asking them repeatedly not to do these things), knowing thousands of people would see it, would you be cool with that? Are you just being ‘miserable and vain’ not to want it?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So he is renting an apartment with a number of higher profile residents.
Wait...I missed something.

Is that what AE said about IG? The apartment?

Or is that from a reasonable source?

Is she belittling having an apt without her own, er, decorating input (switches accent to random Margorie here, I make beautiful embellished trainers... I want to do that to your living room Yo-Ann 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's a queue forming, don't worry. He seems to have a good rep, she never has and now this.
She'll never work again, not in HWood, not anywhere I'm guessing in the performing arts.

Alice should've bought one or two less cases of wine this week and ordered a catered dinner for Thanksgiving. I am so sad those girls missed out. I *hate* cooking which is why we cater Christmas around here (I realise how privileged I am to be able to do that - but Alice is privileged too).

Reactions: 8
There is IG going to GC again

View attachment 888378

No idea what divorce meant

View attachment 888379
How freaking stupid does she think people are? This is a 53 year old, highly intelligent woman, fluent in three languages, living in LA of all places, and she wants us to believe she doesn't know what divorce means?!!

But then I look at her supporters and think maybe they deserve the BS she is serving up and they are so willingly swallowing...

Reactions: 10
I reckon that’s why Lupine stepped in, Heather who is indeed a practicing lawyer, was capable of suing her ass. She warned AE several times to remove the “mistake”. But she was still going at it after Heather graciously proved her wrong. Notice the FM all shut up too. It’s glorious.
I can only imagine the flurry of DMs after Alice posted the lawyers details.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m with gossip girl. Sorry to offend anyone. Not wanting to cause a riot on here. But I am starting to really dislike what is being written. Not one of us knows the true story. If he didn’t want those videos posting. They would have been taken down. I actually now get the impression he was controlling. He looked vain and a miserable sod too. But then that’s my opinion. It’s all just opinion on here gathered into a rolling snowball. Sorry not wanting to start a war. Just don’t like the things being said.
Duly noted.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 888680

Nah pet I think you're probably the bane of his career.
Also it’s more bullshit. He’s proud of his name, she’s the one who thinks he should have changed it. She was slagging him off about it a couple of weeks ago, rolling her eyes at his arrogance for not anglicising it. He went on a chat show and talked about it and said “well people learned to pronounce Swartzenegger” !

Reactions: 12
Suggestion "Marjorie came out to play & warned us there'd be hell to pay"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m back on Lupine. He’s saying to Heather the kick ass lawyer, I hope our paths don’t cross again. He inserted himself (I’m assuming gender on his thirst for AE to notice him and the white knighting) in her business. He wasn’t tagged in that exchange. Fud.

Wait...I missed something.

Is that what AE said about IG? The apartment?

Or is that from a reasonable source?

Is she belittling having an apt without her own, er, decorating input (switches accent to random Margorie here, I make beautiful embellished trainers... I want to do that to your living room Yo-Ann 🤣🤣🤣)
No sorry just me making notes to myself. Alice pooh-poohed it because the house has a yard and a pool (only 2 bedrooms though) while Ioan's apartment is only walls and no outdoors (oh the shame!) I found his current address and after much difficulty found who else lives there now and who has lived there in the past. He has several high profile neighbours though inc. a couple of A-listers. She can sneer. I'll bet she'll end up with no pool and no A-list neighbours.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.