Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, y’all, I’m still fuming. FYI if anyone in here has suffered with infertility, I am so sorry and we all love you. Her comments are triggering as HELL, cruel, and wrong. I’m sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Doesn’t she AE, have fibro? So she’s “taking a toll” on her girls, it’s classic projection again. Pretty sure she shouldn’t be disclosing someone else’s health in a public way either.

Reactions: 12
Seriously, y’all, I’m still fuming. FYI if anyone in here has suffered with infertility, I am so sorry and we all love you. Her comments are triggering as HELL, cruel, and wrong. I’m sorry.
❤❤❤ I wasn't lucky enough for my IVF journey to be a successful one. But I'm happy that hers was. Even if she is an absolute lunatic who should never have dragged her babies into this tit show.

How does she know BW has MS? Did Alice see it on her instagram or something?
She probably read it here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh .. so THAT’s what it is. Hmmm.
View attachment 888592
Wonder what her bins actually look like, or is she stashing the empties and removing and dumping outside the home when nobody there to see the extent of it??

Oh, disgusting on so many levels

I bid you good luck. witch keeps her mouth closed in photos for a reason.
Can we have a camera on the cow 24/7 then please? Oh, no - I never thought that through... eek!! Don't wanna hear her, but DEFO don't wanna have to look at her!

I’m upset enough to go looking for pics of AE teeth now.
If you happen to stumble upon the tweet I definitely saw her liking from a putrid FM re wishing infertility, then It would ease my brain ache, as trying to find it has been "tearing my knitting" especially when I know it is stored away somewhere, before no doubt having now been deleted - as per the one of Alice calling her mother in law a see you next Tuesday x

- Toad of toad hall. Starring Alice (projection) Evans.

Based on her calling BW a ‘Toad’, glass houses !!
Fab

TOAD OF TOAD HALL, guest starring Ms Alice Evans in title role as Toad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
All this chat earlier about acting out of character recalled me to how I acted when I had my heart ripped up by someone I loved a few years ago. this is separate to fleeing a DV relationship, which I did have to do from the father of my children and did very similar to IG has done.

This guy, He was a coward and he slow ghosted me by detaching which yes, drove me crazy. When I asked him if he wanted out he said no he loved me. But I was crying a lot and he felt bad about it, i think he meant he did love me but he wanted out anyway. He said he needed space and left and would go a few days without speaking to me and vanish completely. But he hadn’t blocked me and hadnt really broken up with me properly so I still had hope he would come back to me properly.

It got so bad I stayed up all night one night staring at his WhatsApp online status to see if he was online in the middle of the night. I was convinced he had met someone else and even set up a fake Tinder trying to search his location to catch him. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The next day I felt so ill and crappy with a headache from no sleep and crying I went out in my car and wasn’t paying attention and had a car accident. Lucky no one was injured but it was all my fault. It was such a wake up call for me, why was I dragging out this awful relationship where neither of us were happy. I broke up with him properly, sorted out all our tit (no kids together luckily) cried it all out with my friends and family, had some therapy and it took me months and months to feel normal again. I felt like at times he had abused me, but looking back now, he was not good at communicating and didn’t really have the balls to come out with it. It was crappy what he did, and it brought out a really bad side to me but I don’t hate him and actually I was embarrassed by my own behaviour and deep insecurities which had led to me not seeing any signs before, or behaving in ways that made the situation worse. Lots of therapy helped me work a lot out, things I didn’t like about myself and it took a lot of hard work but it’s not impossible to get there. It’s really hard to face yourself sometimes… Alice just can’t do it.

my point being, yes we all do mad bleeping tit sometimes. I have. But I own the mad tit
Exactly. I did go a little crazy in my relationship with my ex, like I said earlier, trying to get to the truth, trying to understand him, trying anything and everything to make it work. And I said things to him I'm ashamed of to this day, even though I understand logically he was deliberately playing games with me and enjoying me going crazy.

So yes, we all do mad tit sometimes. But most of us own it, take responsibility, grow up and move the duck on. And most of us don't use our crappy experiences as justification to bully and harass others, especially people like BW's grandmother and ex-husband who have nothing to do with anything!

Reactions: 13
So she has spent the day hysterical because she might have to move house at some point in the future.
What about the fact she has ruined thanksgiving for her daughters with her histrionics? Did they even get to eat??? They started peeling potatoes, then the drama began & now an entire day on Twitter. Those girls will remember this day for the rest of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Sorry but my parents divorced when I was 13 and they filed for bankruptcy.

The family home was sold to pay for debts, and I obviously got taken out of private school
and went into the local state one.

Yes it was tit but in the grand scheme of things, families and kids go through so much worse. Struggling to find money to eat, pay for electricity etc. AE always acts like she is the only person in the world these things happen to and that it is the worst thing ever. Get some perspective and stop being so bloody deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but my parents divorced when I was 13 and they filed for bankruptcy.

The family home was sold to pay for debts, and I obviously got taken out of private school
and went into the local state one.

Yes it was tit but in the grand scheme of things, families and kids go through so much worse. Struggling to find money to eat, pay for electricity etc. AE always acts like she is the only person in the world these things happen to and that it is the worst thing ever. Get some perspective and stop being so bloody deluded.
Yeah she’s going to have a hefty deposit in a new place whatever happens. Kids do just fine without private school if they’re in a happy home. I mean, maybe I don’t ‘get’ how expensive LA is but the moaning about money when all I can see around her is wealth really grinds my gears. We haven’t had a holiday in 4 years, kids are at state school etc and I’d still consider myself well off. She’d think she was in abject poverty if she lived my life. Spoiled baby that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"thanks for telling me that my made up scenario is rubbish"
TUVMwRf.png

"I'm so proud of my golden child"
zYjFjZn.png

I always wonder if she has lawyers, most would have fired her by now
0gY7uXu.png

qT0ax3p.png

9h3zj3g.png

"sole parent" for 10 years, duck off
BEeNSBI.png

self-awarness = 0
GPqS1GQ.png

She only accepts legal advice that she likes, right
Q2M4d6I.png

*weirdos
Mg3uwPE.png

except that you said/did all this
Bxk8fWt.png

didnt she accuse us of bullying her too?
evK5BY2.png

First world problems
DdwZ78B.png

Yeah, calling Alice's army of attention seeking enablers trolls is giving them a bit too much credit.
S77yQQ3.png

Something tells me the prenup isnt as badly done as she claims
RyfQXcA.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
"thanks for telling me that my made up scenario is rubbish"
View attachment 888649
"I'm so proud of my golden child"
View attachment 888650
I always wonder if she has lawyers, most would have fired her by now
View attachment 888651
View attachment 888652
View attachment 888653
"sole parent" for 10 years, duck off
View attachment 888654
self-awarness = 0
View attachment 888655
She only accepts legal advice that she likes, right
View attachment 888656
*weirdos
View attachment 888657
except that you said/did all this
View attachment 888658
didnt she accuse us of bullying her too?
View attachment 888659
First world problems
View attachment 888660
Yeah, calling Alice's army of attention seeking enablers trolls is giving them a bit too much credit.
View attachment 888661
Something tells me the prenup isnt as badly done as she claims
View attachment 888662
She’s a pathetic bleeping child. Poor Ella having to beg her mother not to talk about her dad any more. I hope he gets full custody at this point, she’s a lazy, entitled, lying asshole.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Title suggestion 17
Alice Evans Ambitions, Alcohol, and Thanks Giving Treats, I mean Tweets!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.