Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #12 Embellisher of handbags, Nike Airs and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ - amongst everything else (the parental alienation and Bogan shite she’s stuck on) - including whatever THIS is with IG - she needs not to be posting pics of her daughter topless on Twitter! WTAF 😱
View attachment 872847
HOW is she allowed to post photos of him still? There has to be a way to stop her! Wtf is Ioan doing?
That bogan word - holy tit, she’s an irritating woman. If he is in any way normal, I don’t know how he lived with that. That’s really what makes me wonder what on earth he is like.

Reactions: 22
I’ve noticed that as soon as Alice fires up her minions also fire up too. Are they actually fighting anyone? Doesn’t seem like it.

Reactions: 10
Can someone who's seen Squid Game please tell me what a 'weird Squid Game tone' is? I be confused. But...you did talk about people unfollowing you, remember you did some calling to ask after someone (Piers Morgan)?

View attachment 872809

Pfizer before posting this picture says "with a ho?". Alice is shocked "please tell me this is not really them" with lots of cry laughing emojis, Pfizer says it's copied from the sister's social media. Alice then goes on to share this photo saying "this is my husband's new bogan".

View attachment 872810

But in the screenshot the first of this, she talks 'losing' 3 out of 200 friends. But now she's blanking on the unfollowing? How many times can you say Lucy in one tweet...?

View attachment 872813

"bogan fresh out of QLD". Please stop talking about Queenslanders in such derogatory ways. Why would a girlfriend be controlling the moves of your ex who is at zero contact with you? And the insults to your ex - I thought you were saying you'd have him back, why would he when you're so free with insults?

View attachment 872821

On introducing the children to a partner.

View attachment 872823
Can someone who's seen Squid Game please tell me what a 'weird Squid Game tone' is? I be confused. But...you did talk about people unfollowing you, remember you did some calling to ask after someone (Piers Morgan)?

View attachment 872809

Pfizer before posting this picture says "with a ho?". Alice is shocked "please tell me this is not really them" with lots of cry laughing emojis, Pfizer says it's copied from the sister's social media. Alice then goes on to share this photo saying "this is my husband's new bogan".

View attachment 872810

But in the screenshot the first of this, she talks 'losing' 3 out of 200 friends. But now she's blanking on the unfollowing? How many times can you say Lucy in one tweet...?

View attachment 872813

"bogan fresh out of QLD". Please stop talking about Queenslanders in such derogatory ways. Why would a girlfriend be controlling the moves of your ex who is at zero contact with you? And the insults to your ex - I thought you were saying you'd have him back, why would he when you're so free with insults?

View attachment 872821

On introducing the children to a partner.

View attachment 872823
ioan-gruffudd-ioangruffudd-harrow-forensic-pathologist.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HOW is she allowed to post photos of him still? There has to be a way to stop her! Wtf is Ioan doing?
She is obviously trying to goad a reaction from him because he is completely ignoring her - no other explanation right? This attacking BW and posting tit pics like this - she’s clutching at straws trying to get any sort of emotional rise from him. Vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
She is obviously trying to goad a reaction from him because he is completely ignoring her - no other explanation right? This attacking BW and posting tit pics like this - she’s clutching at straws trying to get any sort of emotional rise from him. Vile.
In some ways it’s good - if he has tried to leave before, or was finding it hard - there is no way he could ever go back to this horror show now. She is just so MEAN.

Reactions: 27
So she can recognise crazy...
Why does she think they are losing their minds? It’s you Alice that’s losing their mind.
5085F4E2-B172-4398-AE85-18207DC38C66.jpeg

22F5EDE3-47C0-4C45-A9B7-221DADBF3932.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Agreed! It really awful but the escalation of the abuse must be making him very sure he's done the right thing in leaving if nothing else.

Holy crap! She's added another 10years to his life sentence! :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s not particularly plastered today for a change.
She has no cash, a mouth like a sewer, is drunk all the time but has the nerve to callother women ‘skanks’. Projection much?

She doesn’t seem to like working class people much does she. I suppose it’s the ‘working’ part she finds distasteful.

And of course the obligatory ‘trailer trash’. Turns out she’s the boring one without a drink after all. 💤 💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I must say I would be very upset if my ex posted pics of me in togs/bathers/swimmers to SM. It’s downright wrong and Alice must know this. I actually feel we should have put something over his body too. But hey since he’s an actor on TV maybe it’s not such a sensitive thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Emma most nights when Malice gets ready to go on twitter

Dear Alice,

Seriously?! It's time now 😉

Best wishes,

Tattlers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It looks like she just doesn’t have anyone to engage with apart form her own goon and that creepy troll with the perv cousin thing going on but she blocked him now, hopefully.

Reactions: 7
I think we can all agree with the eye-roll. 🙄
View attachment 872863
It's not you who will need security, honey

Does anyone get what she is doing at all?
uUf3RDJ.png

She knows how memes work, right? (Not like I agree with making them in this case, mind)
ewH6v8S.png

eyeroll (Also not sure if it's the biggest insult to compare BW to Nicole Scherzinger, yknow)
LjnTHcR.png
BqyveYc.png

God these people are abusive
GrPvSaF.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She contacted twitter about the random people disagreeing basically and Twitter told her to duck off! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Twitter says "No" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good, I'm glad she's not getting much of a response.
I really hope no one does what she's asking and share photos on BW & IG's pages.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.