Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
AE is reminding me more and more of my husbands ex. Our background is basically we met 6ish weeks after they broke up (by complete chance, we’d never know eachother before this). He asked me on a date, I was actually so intimidated by how attractive he was I said no lol. He pursued me and a month later I agreed.
His ex started a hate campaign against us. At that time we had no idea she had access to his social media so she was actively watching all our conversations. She started sharing my pictures al over her own social media publicly , she told everyone I was transsexual (I’m not lol). I read some of the most abusive and vile comments from all her friends and family regarding my appearance. My pictures were being shared and fake stories about my husband now being ‘gay’ lol. It was crazy. It escalated after I fell pregnant (there goes her transsexual lie I’d say she was enraged by that lol), we got married she was still there obsessing over us. We came off all social media, it spiralled to
The point where she contacted my parents on social media and made a direct threat to harm me and my baby with acid. We eventually got the police involved (we know we should have done it sooner) anyway she was in court and a restraining order placed on her. It’s been 8 years now but I still remember it all like it was yesterday.
I hate seeing AE share pictures of this girl on social media I just think it’s so mean and unfair because I was that girl once and I didn’t do anything wrong either x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Yel

Chatty Member
All,

The main rule of tattle is to keep it on tattle. Some here are getting into harassment or doxxing territory and it's totally not acceptable.

Thanks for the reports

• Heart
Reactions: 50

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I haven't agreed with everything that is written here, but this is a forum AE chooses to come too if she wishes, we aren't attacking her on her SM. And while I definitely don't agree with taunting her and do not want to engage with her personally at all, you can tell she is living for the drama and when she isn't getting that fuel from people directly engaging with her, she goes out looking for them, even unblocking people she's previously blocked just so she can attack again. That said, I hope nobody here is trolling her on SM - and if someone is, just remember that as much as AE loves the drama, it is her children, and Gloria and Emma who have to live with her and they will be the ones suffering. AE is shockingly cruel and vicious, but that doesn't justify stooping to her level.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Who's "we" when talking about the wizard app? Lawyers aren't going to vote against the most comprehensive and tamper free way to archive communication. Does she mean the kids? The ones who were 7 and 11 when this started? Christ, she's gonna be eaten alive in any court of law and she'll probably act like she has no idea why they're all against her.

I loathe whoever taught her the word bogan more and more every time she says it. Class really is the first thing she goes after every time, huh? What status AE has was afforded by her ex, and she's not exactly a paragon of dignity these days. There's folks in trailer parks just quietly going about their lives I respect far more than I do her, because at the very least they're getting on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Palomina

I think this comment on the DM is accurate -

‘I might be wrong but I think the reason for this mental breakdown isn't because she loves him so much and is devastated by his "affair". I think it's more likely that she has tried to control and manipulate him throughout the course of their relationship. There is a lot of evidence that points to this. Her talking over him in interviews, telling people that he didn't want to get married but she gave him an ultimatum, admitting she used to constantly ring him at all hours when he was away working... I think she's having a breakdown because he has taken him life into his own and hands and upped and left her and she can't handle it that she hasn't managed to control it. Affair or not, Ioan is a million times better off without this drunk maniac. I just hope the two girls and the dog are ok.’

• Heart
Reactions: 46

House of Tea

VIP Member
Why does she keep denigrating BW’s photos like we can’t see and compare with her own? BW is a beautiful young woman, living in a hot climate, wears flattering flimsy clothing, showing a bit of leg and shoulder and takes a good picture. Yet we are supposed to think she’s a “ho” and that she and her sister are so hideous we should laugh at them. That would be like laughing at cute kittens. Even if you don’t like kittens you wouldn’t look at them and say they were hideous.

And then we have Alice putting out odd pictures, or pictures from long ago, or ones where she looks completely different to the unofficial photos or on the interview on Lorraine. She is particularly incensed with BW pouting with a red photo in her hair - yet AE does nothing but pout and pull faces in her own.

Yes, she is angry and hurt, and it must be galling for her ex to choose a young, slim, brunette (I.e the complete opposite of her) but are all her fans and enablers really supposed to say, yes BW is hideous whilst overlooking the fact that AE isn’t an oil painting herself these days. She even said that IG had gone after BW who was no spring chicken - 29 is hardly old. Would it be better if he went for a 21 year old.

Sometimes I feel sorry for AE, her life has gone massively awry, but she is a hard woman to feel sorry for after a while. I hated the fact that somebody sent her those hurtful tweets recently, but what she is doing to BW is harassment. Who knows the timing of BW’s relationship- however, if it wasn’t with BW, it would have been with someone else eventually. IG wanted out of the marriage. Blaming BW does not overcome that fundamental fact. IG did not want AE to be his wife anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
As we are beginning another thread I have an opinion about recent events. Alice being trolled cruelly on Twitter.
While feeling it’s juvenile and something I wouldn’t do as I’m an adult, Alice puts herself out there for this sort of treatment.
How about the cruelty she heaps upon IG, his family, BW, and her family? Poor Ella Newton and the other Harrow cast. And worst of all, her children.
She sends her flying monkeys everywhere to attack anyone who says boo to her. Now she’s trying to get Amy Douglas fired. God only knows the crap she’s done and is doing now. Like making libelous statements about her children’s father and his new love. Trying to break up the relationship because she’s so bitter and mean. She claims to love him so much but she doesn’t want him to be happy.
I’m honestly not sorry for her. It’s past time she took responsibility for her own actions, but she never will.
That’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Madge Harvey

Maybe I’m just a heartless bitch or had enough of the abuse she pumps out but I really don’t know how anyone can be feeling sorry for her at this point.

If the cousin really is the cousin or whatever she is saying I think Alice is bringing it all on herself. She is absolutely vile about anyone and everyone, and she wonders why she’s alone. Who honestly would want any part of that utter toxic mess she’s created.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
“I wouldn’t have minded if he’d come to me and said ‘listen, I think I’ve fallen in love with somebody else.’”

LMAO, no she would have skinned him, turned him into a coat, and worn it poolside under the LA sun. This lady! She brews so much bullshit! Like it’s her fourth language at this point!

I also like how she didn’t identify what film set he was on where he made these claims. Perhaps because she fears individuals belonging to that set would correct her? 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

EssieMay

VIP Member
I'm back but my internet, not so much. Has anything actually happened? No court papers, no straitjackets yet?

Thank you for all your well wishes. My husband was much loved and I have a good network of support.

The op went well though I don't know how many stitches yet.

Lovely bright sunny day here in Queensland/Harrowland/Biancaland. Where people WORK for a living instead of sitting around doing WTF Alice is doing. I think Qld kind of adopted Ioan, the show was popular here. He's welcome back anytime. Hello Alice 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 38

EllaBella89

VIP Member
It's not you who will need security, honey

Does anyone get what she is doing at all?
View attachment 872867
She knows how memes work, right? (Not like I agree with making them in this case, mind)
View attachment 872868
eyeroll (Also not sure if it's the biggest insult to compare BW to Nicole Scherzinger, yknow)
View attachment 872869View attachment 872870
God these people are abusive
View attachment 872871
Ive been reporting a lot of stuff her hateful sad little minions have been posting, that Pfizer is one of the worst culprits. It’s playground bullying. They all fucking haaaate the fact bianca is younger than them all, has a bangin’ body and is a pretty girl from a good family. The ‘bogan’ ‘skank’ and ‘she’s an extra’ stuff is just so childish 🙄

• Angry

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice is clinging to her life like a cat with claws. But reality is Alice moves out into a rental cos how could she buy something with no real income. She will have to cook and clean and look after the house herself. She will have to get a part time job at least. There will be no Gloria, no stardom, no pool or glitter life anymore.
Maybe she could buy something in Arleta? Or is that too bogan? Personally I can't wait for Lady Muck's downfall.

If she gets a Starbucks job I will fly to LA just so I can order a coffee from her. I will tell her my name is Bianca so she can write it on my cup. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Not only is “bogan” classist af but she’s recycling it in every tweet like a 3-year-old who learned a new word. I would love for someone to hand her a word in another language that either (1) means the total opposite of the hatred with which she intends to use it, or (2) is actually an insult geared towards herself. It would be hilarious. (Arabic has some fun ones!)

And what’s the fucking deal with that screengrab of Bianca sitting with a friend in a lil white dress? “This is my husband’s new bogan”? What kind of mean message was I supposed to gather from that photo? She looks lovely, she looks happy, which are two traits Alice will maybe never have again.

Since my dad cheated when I was a wee one, I have never been able to get her face, her name, NOTHING, out of my head. It damaged me. HOWEVER, my dad cheated because he is a narcissist who was bored with abusing my broken, submissive mother…whereas it’s sounding more and more to me like Ioan was Alice’s donkey for 20 years. It isn’t comparable.

This could be the only time I ever witness a cheating issue and shrug and say, “Hey, good for that guy.” He deserves it. And so does Alice. She’s trying SO HARD to tear down this down-to-earth, beautiful woman and Alice knooooooooows she will never measure up to her. It’s tragic now, really.

• Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
This "bogan" business is starting to get on my nerves, and I'm not even a native English speaker. It reminds me of my youngest cousin, who had picked up the (admittedly delightful :sneaky:) word "bollocks" somewhere and spent the following three weeks chanting it morning, noon and night. Then again, he was 8 at the time. Not 53. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 36

SponsorMyLife

It has literally taken me all day to catch up and I have officially read the word "bogan" from AE more times than I've heard it in my entire life, and I live in Australia and know a bunch of them🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Morning all, this is London calling! Just caught up with everything I missed. I actually dreamt about this last night.

The injustice of all this is really bothering me. AE is so, so nasty (and I am joining the heartless crew to say I don't feel one bit of sympathy for her anymore.) She's bullying people on social media and god only knows how BW must be feeling with everything that's being said, and IG for how he's being portrayed, and tons of people on instagram are buying it, hailing her as this empowerer-of-women. She's the opposite.

I have to say, it reminds me of my childhood a little bit. My mum was emotionally (and sometimes physically) abusive, and her friends just watched in silence when she said and did the most horrible things. Including on one occasion locking me in a room for hours when we were holidaying with her friends in the Isle of Man because I had broken - of all things - a deodorant (I was 13 and couldn't figure out how to use the twisty top, and all the cream came out at once). She would yell at me for hours, literally. I call them 'verbal assaults' and they were horrible. She'd do it in front of her friends and they would watch on, saying nothing. Just allowing her to abuse me. From that I learnt that she was right to do it, and I deserved it otherwise surely someone would say something?!

Anyway, sorry for the long digression but watching AE get away with verbal abuse of others in front of a large and encouraging audience is just awful. I hope IG has a plan and gets justice in the end, whatever that looks and feels like to him.

PS - fellow ADHD'er here!

• Heart
  • Sad