Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #12 Embellisher of handbags, Nike Airs and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who's seen Squid Game please tell me what a 'weird Squid Game tone' is? I be confused. But...you did talk about people unfollowing you, remember you did some calling to ask after someone (Piers Morgan)?

1637204883984.png

Pfizer before posting this picture says "with a ho?". Alice is shocked "please tell me this is not really them" with lots of cry laughing emojis, Pfizer says it's copied from the sister's social media. Alice then goes on to share this photo saying "this is my husband's new bogan".

1637204908670.png

But in the screenshot the first of this, she talks 'losing' 3 out of 200 friends. But now she's blanking on the unfollowing? How many times can you say Lucy in one tweet...?

1637205015075.png

"bogan fresh out of QLD". Please stop talking about Queenslanders in such derogatory ways. Why would a girlfriend be controlling the moves of your ex who is at zero contact with you? And the insults to your ex - I thought you were saying you'd have him back, why would he when you're so free with insults?

1637205302517.png

On introducing the children to a partner.

1637205475438.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Can someone who's seen Squid Game please tell me what a 'weird Squid Game tone' is? I be confused. But...you did talk about people unfollowing you, remember you did some calling to ask after someone (Piers Morgan)?

View attachment 872809

Pfizer before posting this picture says "with a ho?". Alice is shocked "please tell me this is not really them" with lots of cry laughing emojis, Pfizer says it's copied from the sister's social media. Alice then goes on to share this photo saying "this is my husband's new bogan".

View attachment 872810

But in the screenshot the first of this, she talks 'losing' 3 out of 200 friends. But now she's blanking on the unfollowing? How many times can you say Lucy in one tweet...?

View attachment 872813

"bogan fresh out of QLD". Please stop talking about Queenslanders in such derogatory ways. Why would a girlfriend be controlling the moves of your ex who is at zero contact with you? And the insults to your ex - I thought you were saying you'd have him back, why would he when you're so free with insults?

View attachment 872821

On introducing the children to a partner.

View attachment 872823
Shes the gift that keeps on giving!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who's "we" when talking about the wizard app? Lawyers aren't going to vote against the most comprehensive and tamper free way to archive communication. Does she mean the kids? The ones who were 7 and 11 when this started? Christ, she's gonna be eaten alive in any court of law and she'll probably act like she has no idea why they're all against her.

I loathe whoever taught her the word bogan more and more every time she says it. Class really is the first thing she goes after every time, huh? What status AE has was afforded by her ex, and she's not exactly a paragon of dignity these days. There's folks in trailer parks just quietly going about their lives I respect far more than I do her, because at the very least they're getting on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She contradicts herself so often on Twitter, i don't know how she can expect anyone to take what she says as truth at this point. She definitely is predictable in her rage tweeting. Hope Gloria has the evening shift.

Reactions: 14
She then says Ioan wanted to continue with the wizard . So she did know. It’s so painful honestly listening to the lies

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m just a heartless witch or had enough of the abuse she pumps out but I really don’t know how anyone can be feeling sorry for her at this point.

If the cousin really is the cousin or whatever she is saying I think Alice is bringing it all on herself. She is absolutely vile about anyone and everyone, and she wonders why she’s alone. Who honestly would want any part of that utter toxic mess she’s created.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Maybe I’m just a heartless witch or had enough of the abuse she pumps out but I really don’t know how anyone can be feeling sorry for her at this point.

If the cousin really is the cousin or whatever she is saying I think Alice is bringing it all on herself. She is absolutely vile about anyone and everyone, and she wonders why she’s alone. Who honestly would want any part of that utter toxic mess she’s created.
Alice probably IS the cousin. Trolling herself to add to the puppet horror tit- show

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah yes, you looked through his messages occasionally saw nothing untoward but didn't think about checking Instagram DMs.

1637207546997.png

How do you know there's a gun held to his head? You do know your last two sentences are on the threatening side, yes?

1637207574500.png

If you - or your "team" - are screenshotting you purposefully getting into arguments with trolls, is this sort of language from you appropriate? Do you think people in the legal system will think this baiting of yours acceptable?

1637207587578.png

Why Drescher and Diamond in particular?

1637207599304.png

Definitely not name-calling. Definitely girl club. Nice work of using US, AUS, and UK slang in one sentence.

1637207636450.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did anyone read Glamour magazine years ago and I mean years ago ( in the good old days of that magazine). She did an anonymous article each month about what is was like to be the wife of an successful actor in LA and trying to make it herself. I’m pretty sure the tone of the articles were always about how hard it was for her to land roles and how hard it was to make a life when her husband was the one who had found success when she couldn’t even land an audition.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Ah yes, you looked through his messages occasionally saw nothing untoward but didn't think about checking Instagram DMs.

View attachment 872840

How do you know there's a gun held to his head? You do know your last two sentences are on the threatening side, yes?

View attachment 872841

If you - or your "team" - are screenshotting you purposefully getting into arguments with trolls, is this sort of language from you appropriate? Do you think people in the legal system will think this baiting of yours acceptable?

View attachment 872842

Why Drescher and Diamond in particular?

View attachment 872843

Definitely not name-calling. Definitely girl club. Nice work of using US, AUS, and UK slang in one sentence.

View attachment 872844
Screenshot_20211118-040133_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Christ - amongst everything else (the parental alienation and Bogan shite she’s stuck on) - including whatever THIS is with IG - she needs not to be posting pics of her daughter topless on Twitter! WTAF 😱
E95C9808-ADCB-49E2-891F-BA869DEC3A65.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.