Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a random change of conversation but does anyone know what Ioans first love Charlotte looked like? I read an article where he mentioned a girl he fancied that had “jet black hair and piercing green eyes,” but I don’t believe he was talking about her. Curious if his next girlfriend will be the 5’9, rail thin blonde Alice says he prefers, or someone completely opposite of what she looks like!

Reactions: 3
I never saw a pic of Charlotte.
His next choice will be interesting.

Reactions: 3
Everyone please vote for the thread title suggestions. Until you do we can’t begin a new thread.
It's time for a new thread, create the one with the most votes that meets the guidelines - order the thread by most liked posts by clicking "most liked" at the top of the page. Please someone create the new thread, if you're not sure how to do it please read this thread on creating a new thread.

Reactions: 2
This was my amateur diagnosis a few months ago. Classic BPD symptoms.

Reactions: 2
My first post. Not sure how it all works but hopefully this will appear on the right thread.
re: old wiki page that someone shared earlier - does the tone and spelling errors plus the dig at ‘almost famous actor boyfriend’ all not seem very familiar?
Upsetting situation for everyone involved, the anger and shock can distort things but time is a great healer and all this will all pass

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.