Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Ioan has had the chaperone present all along reminds me that he’s known from the beginning that there is no depth too low for Alice to sink. It’s kind of surprising that he’s been as patient as he has with his legal strategy, given that he seems to have always known it was going to come to false abuse allegations.

edit—maybe it was a case of “hope for the best, plan for the worst.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
He has the patience of a saint, in public at least. It still troubles me all this is in public - all these details of a man who preferred privacy (such as it is when you’re an actor).

Reactions: 32
I hope that someone—I, B, Anne Kiley, anyone in CA—has made use of any red flag laws on the books in CA. Alice should not be able to obtain a firearm and if she has one, it should be temporarily confiscated. Idk what kind of red flag laws exist in that state though.

Reactions: 24
Yes girl! Reel it off, better out than in!
She is a shitcunt

Reactions: 25
Totally agree. CPS and the courts need to come to this conclusion too.

I can’t really remember Ioan and B’s relationship timeline, and I don’t much care, but B survived an abusive marriage. Understanding his situation and being able to support him means B went into it with her eyes open and she knows how to help Ioan.

you. I knew you couldn't leave us. There just really is not enough bad words to describe her is there.

Reactions: 19
Much easier to manipulate them if she creates a heightened anxiety state, then brainwashes them to think she’s the only one who can alleviate it.

Reactions: 32
To be fair, if I’d seen all that malarkey and hysteria, I think I’d have gone to the loo for a cry first chance I got.
It's a bit different if you know the hysteria is all part of the plan. Elsie is probably desensitised to it considering everything is hysteria in that house.

Reactions: 20
Fully agreed. And agree on pawns btw: this is why I think Ella attended those visitations (that mostly ended in walkouts) as well, to keep Elsie in check so that she doesnt develop a bond to her father again. It's all pretty sick.

I'm very curious what the best way moving forward even would be.

Yes, the courts will intervene strongly, the case is too obvious to not do. But Alice will fight hard against it. It will take years and years, and she will keep escalating. And so will Ella at least.

Even if Ioan just gives up and moves to Wales or OZ things would escalate. As Narc Mother and Daughter no longer have a common enemy to bond over and then they would suffer from each others Narc Rage.

I find it remarkable tbh that Ioan still bothers. The things we read about Ella...having contact to her must feel like having contact with Alice. He must think he may as well have stayed married to her. His love for his kids is immense, and sadly it will be too late when they will realize this (either someone dies from further escalation or because he will have moved on entirely)

Reactions: 49
So Ella thinks that SHE, a 13 year old, should have control over her 9 year old sister’s phone account. Wow. That’s bold. And absolutely bloody ridiculous!
Because Ella believes it's her responsibility to assume the role of Elsie's mother given the state of their actual mother?

Reactions: 36
You made me a year older! As if turning 47 wasn’t bad enough, you are making me 48!

At least I’ll never be as old as the haggard one. And I have an amazing, well adjusted daughter who is bloody brilliant.

Anyway, off to bed. Got a BBQ to prep for tomorrow and have to marinade the shit out of everything!

Reactions: 24
I was going to write a long post about how sad this is for Ioan, and how mad Alice is, but at the end of the day, the reality is that I can't see how Ioan carries on seeing those girls now. The PA is too deeply entrenched. Imagine if he ever sees them without a chaperone of any sorts: Alice will have them primed and ready to make even more serious allegations which may not be easily dismissed as in this case. How can he ever be alone with them again? Even for a few minutes?

Ella now believes that Ioan will call the police on her if she misbehaves. No doubt Alice has given the girls a bastardised account of her RO and the criminal charges she faced, suggesting that he would do that to them as well if they upset him. She thinks that he abandoned her and Elsie, and not Alice: that is a hugely disturbing and damaging thing for a child to believe.

I remember Alice posting about Gloria on her wedding day, saying that 2 years prior, Gloria had cancer, and her then partner walked out on her, and yet here she was, now happily moved on and getting married. Why oh why couldn't Alice do the same? Close to 3 years later from him first saying that he wanted to move out, and her desire for revenge and hatred of him has only escalated and become unhinged. And to make it worse, the girls are now acting as proxies in her war, which is devastating for him, but also incredibly dangerous.

Like others have said, this isn't going to end well for Ioan and Bianca, or indeed the girls. Alice will continue to escalate things until someone is hurt. And as we've said before, those girls are going to be in therapy for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: 43
The phone thing is odd. Why on earth would Ella or Alice need to control Elsie’s phone?
Maybe she’s using it to contact Ioan, or to record more fights at home, and Ella/Alice want to stop this.
---
Well, Alice once threatened to call the police on Ioan when he was sitting on his own bed in his own house (this was one of the recorded fights) - so I wouldn’t put it past her.
I can imagine they roll their eyes whenever she calls. I bet she’s well known to them.

Reactions: 30
Except that it was, according to Ella, meant to be an overnight visit. Bianca lives there (and pays rent, thankyouverymuch), so why wouldn’t she be there?

But if she was meant to be gone, Ella said the dance class was over an hour away from Elsie’s school. Presumably Ioan would have called Bianca on the way home to give her a heads up. She’d have had plenty of time to hightail it out of there.

Reactions: 7
They absolutely are and it's not reporting just in the context of a professional relationship. As a mandated reporter you have to report both abuse being witnessed, told to you, or suspected. If a psychologist was there, they'll be a witness in court and that is going to carry a lot more weight than the histrionics of Alice and Ella.

ETA: Butter Tart said it first!

Reactions: 39
I took it to mean the dance lesson was an hour away timewise, so there was time to collect/buy the leotard?

Reactions: 18
I think having control over the phone means controlling the account, not the device. Ella is worried that Ioan will disable their phones. However, Alice (or Ella) taking over the account would mean they are paying for it as well.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.