Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the psychologist / friend / chaperone (70-80 years old?) tried to catch up with a running E and E, alongside Ioan. Which means he was presumably at the property when the incident happened. Interesting to hear his take.

Gloria and Hauke say they support E’s testimony.

I feel that E was already anxious for whatever reason, and arriving at her dad’s place and realizing Bianca is overnighting too has caused distress, reaction and fleeing.
There is no anxiety IMO, E is just acting out her Mother's orders!!
The court appointed child psychologist would have had Alice shitting herself!!
I really think we should await the 40/50/60/70/80/90/100 year olds report on the events 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Woke up, and stupidly came here as giving zero shits about tomorrow as I have the day off.

Thread suggestion that will never be accepted: Cunty McCuntface is a bleeping cunting hole. Get in the bleeping bin you bleep. Also, bleep.

I hope my language didn’t offend @M33L4 ❤😂
Oh, I do wish we could have this as a thread title. It’s just what was going through my mind last night 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
retired professionals often do this tbh. I wouldnt be suprised if he was 70, but so what?
I doubt she even knew how old he was. When I was her age I thought that 60 year olds were "elderly". Now I have 85 and 90 year old acquaintances who are sprightlier than me and definitely don't look their age. Old is subjective depending on your own age.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d definitely take “old man” from a 13 year old with a pinch of salt. My “ancient” school teachers are still alive and I’m 50. Either they weren’t as old as I thought they were, or they’re defying medical norms.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.