Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which show was that? "a USA program they literally asked her should she get over it"
Yes I've seen the Aus interview and he was so sweet and funny.

Reactions: 4
Oh I so hope it is on, not postponed. I am retired, I can rearrange all my appts around sitting here waiting for news to filter through.

Reactions: 13
AE is still limiting comments.

I hope she gets asked about Depp / Heard. It's funny how she doesn't seem to have an opinion...

Reactions: 16
I hope she gets a Google alert every time I call her a cunt
I’ll stop now, I promise.

Reactions: 32
Yet you still called her a "skank", and "bogan whore"? Way to go, Alice
View attachment 1311601
Wtf? Is Alice claiming she might have MS like Bianca???

I will say this though - Bianca is also a prime fibromyalgia candidate. Any body trauma can trigger the central nervous system which is one of the things that can start up fibromyalgia in the body.

Bianca never mentions it because, probably like I and many of us, it's the least goddamn thing that bothers her.

Reactions: 22
I feel I should point out I don’t use the c word in my real life. I just can’t think of a more perfect superlative for Alice. Got keep the 103(4)?? Mimsy Minnie’s polite. I also teach them please and thank you. Who knew??
Nah, she is neither warm enough or deep enough to be the C word. She needs a worse word!

Reactions: 15
No way I was thinking that I’d love it to be IG’s mum

I detest her so much

Yey moments SHE has CHOSEN to make him miss !! I hope her answering that is enough to put her in jail … Fuming !!!
Why is she posting these fake pics and videos. The one today of her and the kids laughing is cringe worthy, it’s so fake it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 18
Welp can you please explain what you mean by this?
I'm confused.
"Ioan had this in the TRO
this threat could have actually been seen as irrelevant or even bad for Ioan
it's actually ruled as defamatory it's clear even for the judge what it means"

Reactions: 3
If all women looked at the list of symptoms of fibromyalgia, most could say “I have that”. Since there is no definitive test for fibro, ruling out other illnesses is all any dr can do, and then it’s just a guessing game on their part whether you have it or not. I’ve never seen where Alice has complained of many of the symptoms, mostly she just talks about getting drugs and claiming she can’t get out of bed.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I will never understand PA. My first husband and I separated when our Son was a year old. We both put our heart and soul into being the best co-parents ever and we were both each other’s biggest cheer leaders to our child.

As a result he has a great relationship with us both and never once felt threatened by future half and step siblings.

I just can’t understand how your hatred for an ex could be stronger than your love for the children you created together.

Apologies for the massive me-rail but in the same vein I would love for unobtrusive lurker to be Ella and she was actually never fooled for a minute

Reactions: 34
I’ve seen the series on Welsh Art, if it’s the same one. It was very good. Oh my heart, memories of long summer holidays, holiday romance in Majorca, a very delicious German boy, and hours listening, and smooching away to Demis Roussos. Back in the day when my norks didn’t drag along the floor and were still in their proper place ………

And mine @Mad Betty
ETA spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.