Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #96 Yo & B did their 1st event, Alice stayed home and used Jasper to vent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, tit, did I pull this off?
Thanks for the thread title, @Bedazzled ❤

1. Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

2. Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

3. Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

---

Mod edit:

Locking the last thread and to add there's no need to be worried about the thread being locked. But we can't have the thread turning to mainly talking about non public figures. Tattle is regularly subjected to cancel culture and the technology partners we use means we have to keep the conversation about public figures who put themselves out there. We agree with this as members of the public should not be the main focus of these threads.

Threads only get locked if everyone keeps breaking the rules and no one reports it. We've had to lock several threads for 24 hours in the past as the rules were constantly ignored. Thankfully we've never had to do it twice to the same thread.

Hope that clears it up, report anything you're concerned about

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Last thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yaaaayyy my first thread title!! Thanks turds 🥳

I’ll celebrate by bedazzling all of my belongings with Ioan’s initials💎
C51D9C59-C881-4B85-A271-40449AB2A39D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
According to Alice little E is with friends because she’s too unwell to look after her but she’s well enough to go to a concert?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
According to Alice little E is with friends because she’s too unwell to look after her but she’s well enough to go to a concert?
I'm the last to defend her but this was a couple of days ago, you can be well enough recovered in that time. And she probably didn't want to cancel and drop down in her daughters estimation, so as she said herself she probably went there still slightly under the water (but hopefully negative at least lol)

though you dont recover that quickly from as sick as she made both her and Ella out, but we all figured that she was embellishing in order to make Ioan look bad

Her entourage (including relative) were just yesterday moaning about how Ioan goes to a fundraiser while she and the kids are sick home when in reality they went to a concert! that's the actually funny part: it proves that she is just coordinating efforts to set a negative narrative for him.

Though amateur error to post that video, but I guess she was thrilled that her prop finally allowed her to film her.

I reckon she will moan in a couple of days how her condition worsened again and how this wouldn't have happened if the father was in LA to take the kid to the concert etc.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Too sick to have her 8 yr old at home, but well enough to fight the LA traffic to take the Golden Child to a Twice concert with thousands of other people. Hmmm. 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Does she ever stop playing the martyr and looking for bloody sympathy 🙄
Everything has to be such an effort with her.

Reactions: 24
Just getting caught up! I never knew who AE was until she went loco after IG ended things. Knew IG as I loved Liar. Relationships end and people move on so fair play to IG for looking happy and healthy, and for having such a dignified silence given AE's reaction.

If I were as ill as AE suggested just 3/4 days ago with all those horrendous symptoms then I wouldn't be leaving my house for a few more days... know doubt she will relapse and be sicker than anyone else in the whole entire world.

Why send your youngest off to stay with others because you're sick, especially to a vulnerable person and then go to a concert. I'm not a single parent but if my children are sick I'm the one who takes off work and looks after them, but I've friends who are single parents and who work but still can manage to look after their kids when they're sick or not because well that's what mum's do!

Still more catching up to do!

Reactions: 28
Just getting caught up! I never knew who AE was until she went loco after IG ended things. Knew IG as I loved Liar. Relationships end and people move on so fair play to IG for looking happy and healthy, and for having such a dignified silence given AE's reaction.

If I were as ill as AE suggested just 3/4 days ago with all those horrendous symptoms then I wouldn't be leaving my house for a few more days... know doubt she will relapse and be sicker than anyone else in the whole entire world.

Why send your youngest off to stay with others because you're sick, especially to a vulnerable person and then go to a concert. I'm not a single parent but if my children are sick I'm the one who takes off work and looks after them, but I've friends who are single parents and who work but still can manage to look after their kids when they're sick or not because well that's what mum's do!

Still more catching up to do!
She’s gotta keep making the Golden Child happy to manipulate her. Disgusting POS!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
in fairness at least she went out of the house for her kid (and tortured herself to terrible kpop) - that's about the best thing she did in a long time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can get someone to take the youngest girl to go to a concert but not when she has covid was my point. Shouting for Ioan to come and do it for the school run when the car breaks down or to pay the extortionate school fees. Not when it’s something fun that’s he’s probably paid for.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't believe this post about being "allowed". Ella is shaking her head "no" in the video. Her mother's lack of boundaries will wear on Ella eventually, just like it did on IG.

AE Ella asked me to film.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
in fairness at least she went out of the house for her kid (and tortured herself to terrible kpop) - that's about the best thing she did in a long time lol
I doubt she would do the same for little E. Little E who loves her Dad and resembles Mama G. 🤨

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.