Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all the Welsh people in here hang out like a two-minute walk away from each other and run into Ioan and B on street corners that’s so unfair lmao I can barely find my mama in the fuckin grocery store???
We are a very small, but beautifully formed country. The total population is about 1/3 of that of London by my rough guess.

Reactions: 18
All pre nups I dealt with were upheld. Only in extenuating circumstances like fraud for example. Which is very hard to prove. The Judge will most likely uphold it.

Reactions: 21
Jesus she's not asking for a whole lot is she?! She needs to go sort herself out and get a job and learn to stand on her own two feet for the sake of her kids.

Reactions: 16
Liar’s dropped on Netflix … bloody IG is everywhere .. thanks to Alice ! love it !
I have still haven’t watched him in anything

Reactions: 21
Liar’s dropped on Netflix … bloody IG is everywhere .. thanks to Alice ! love it !
I have still haven’t watched him in anything
lol I was zapping through the network yesterday and ended up with both Fantastic 4 movies, only watched a bit of the end of the first movie and a bit the start of the 2nd movie. Never watched it before, only saw some clips before this: I couldnt bear much longer due to the awful script and German Dub but I've got to say Ioan's acting (accent aside which I didn't had to listen to) convinced me a lot more than Chris Evans' and Jessica Alba's. It's kinda funny how things turned out.

Reactions: 14
I’m so glad you are enjoying the book @StoneMountain

Reactions: 8
Which is complete crap - plenty of people have their kids in private including me and other family members and none of them have these silly price tags. It's not needed. She'll insist she needs to wipe her arse on toilet roll from Harrods next.

Reactions: 22
Thank you for your thoughtful post. It’s good to have the various legal points considered in this way.

Reactions: 9
Ive just finished reading this and the histrionic personality disorder fits Alice to a Tee I thought.

Reactions: 15
So, I haven’t been on here for a few weeks. I’m kinda disappointed we are not on 100 already, come on guys
Anyway, seeing as nothing new was happening I kinda checked out.
however today I’ve been reading the amber heard v Jonny depp case.
I really hope IG feels brave enough to speak out and manages to get some peace.

Reactions: 22
Surely that email is a joke made up by someone here and not genuine?? Even AE isn't that freaking pathetic is she?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.