Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abs what's your point

Reactions: 19
They are all definitely (badly) choreographed

Reactions: 18
No halfway sane person would be going to all three, no doubt she's seen more than her fair share of psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists in her 53 years, but not all at once.
And walked out the door as soon as they didn't tell her exactly what she wanted to hear!
Exactly. She's vile once again posting personal stuff that should remain private & using little E as a prop for her SM.
Not to mention her subtle as a tank digging for compliments at her being such a good mum making up those games. FFS.

Reactions: 26
Just noticed my own typo
Promise I’m not three sharp ones in.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry that you have found some of the last few pages and the recent discord hard to deal with. I value your posts and you are unfailingly kind and thoughtful of others. I do apologise if I have contributed to any of this, that was far from my intention. I too love being part of this special community, you have all helped me through one of the most difficult and sad periods of my life, and I would hate to feel that I have upset any one of you lovely souls
My youngest son has attempted su***de several times in the past due to coming to terms with his sexuality. He seems in a better place now, but it is a worry that there may be a time when he is no longer with us. He is much stronger, and more sure of himself now, and totally knows that he is loved and adored by his whole family for the wonderful, caring, thoughtful, and empathetic man that he is. His issues have made him more sensitive to the needs of others, and has given him insight and wisdom that he may not have had. He can still be a feckin pain in the arse sometimes, but I am grateful for every day with him, we all are. This is why I have found Alice’s recent post so difficult and trying. She is a fucking bitch who has absolutely no humanity whatsoever. She will get hers, and hopefully it won’t be too long coming after all the harm she has caused to good people, and those who are totally innocent, her daughters whom she professes to love so much.

Reactions: 26
I’m sorry @Whodofthunk that you had to go through this as a child, and that it has echoed down the years. Some people, parents included, can have no idea just how their actions and words can reverberate down the years and continue to cause hurt. Take care of yourself, sending love

Reactions: 16
I bear this dress in mind for when I become a drag queen, then. Just need to think of a Malice-inspired name.

The only difference is Alice didn’t shit the bed, Emma did.
But she admitted to blaming gas on the dog...so who can tell?

This isn't the first time she has mentioned about little E having some difficulties. I find her repugnant that she thinks it's perfectly acceptable to post this publicly. Not only could little E see it & feel hurt that mummy is posting such private stuff about her but what about the potential for teasing from other kids? I bet other parents see her posts, talk amongst themselves & their kids could hear those convos.
Sadly, it's not the first time she has mentioned personal stuff about the girls that should have remained private. Not gonna mention what but I'm sure you all remember. I see the first emoji she used was a crying one. But then being sensitive to others feelings & acknowledging boundaries are not things that Alice has ever recognised much less respected.

Reactions: 22
It’s a coming for her, it’s a coming, and I hope that we’ll be here to see it.
ETA spelling mistake

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That's dreadful to post. It's not the first time either she publicises private info on the girl's education. Shut up, Malice.

Reactions: 28
I love you so much. So much <3

Just so you know - I'm gay and it took a long time to sort myself out as well. Did similar in my teens, which were very turbulent indeed. There's quite a bit of support out there and you can survive. I guess I did - am.

Reactions: 33
Wait, “what others did to her?” Selfish b$tch. So friends and a young teenaged step sister she didn’t know made her life hard because they died? What the actual f$ck? To anyone who has struggled with suicidal thoughts or truly been impacted by a loved one’s struggle, my apologies for even having to read those selfish narcissist’s words. Honestly I had a shred of sympathy for her but with every action her horrid shriveled walnut of a heart shows it’s true colors. (See yellow highlighted section)

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.