Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #93 Give a man some peace and he will thrive. šŸ–¤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220413-070004_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 1190526

Why is she always saying people she hardly knows are family while cutting ties with actual relations?

I hope Gloria is paid v well for all the extra weekend babysitting because unless her grandchildren are regularly staying overnight at Aliceā€™s house and doing weekends there, then having her care for her daughter on her weekends off is just more exploitation.

Iā€™m noticing a pattern of her calling people ā€˜friendsā€™ so she can use them. Some idiots deserve it, others not so much.
Remember when Alice said that it broke her heart when they were co-parenting because she was missing the girls ane cried?

Well, apparently that's different if it's with strangers

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Iā€™m noticing a pattern of her calling people ā€˜friendsā€™ so she can use them. Some idiots deserve it, others not so much.
I can't help thinking this is why she has to refer to people by their full name, which nobody else I know does, because otherwise they wouldn't know she was talking about them as they're not really friends

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watched the video below

"Things I cant talk about yet" is divorce probably, she references it again at the end too. and making that post about Elsie just confirms that. Wonder if she was also thinking about him when she said "why should you have to have kids". She just tries to vent about him without breaking the TRO by pretending she talks about something else.

She actually looked genuinely distraught in this video (unlike Lorraine), good acting for once or did something happen?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just watched the video below
View attachment 1190551

"Things I cant talk about yet" is divorce probably, she references it again at the end too. and making that post about Elsie just confirms that. Wonder if she was also thinking about him when she said "why should you have to have kids". She just tries to vent about him without breaking the TRO by pretending she talks about something else.

She actually looked genuinely distraught in this video (unlike Lorraine), good acting for once or did something happen?
Thanks for posting the video. Who wants to break it to her that next week is Easter, not Mother's Day? Despite her obvious distress, I'm not sure how many people would be willing to pay money to hear her go through a number of Debbie Downer reasons to not be cheerful, even at a low low price.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Beginning to think the scarf is the only thing standing between Alice and a bloated toad impression.
She's elongating her neck by doing a tortoise reaching for a bit of lettuce pose. I feel a twinge of pity for her. It's a never-ending cycle, she has a few sharp ones, does a ridiculous heavily edited au natural selfie, gets called out, and tries to mitigate the damage in the next post only compounding it, rinse and repeat

• Sad
Thanks for posting the video. Who wants to break it to her that next week is Easter, not Mother's Day? Despite her obvious distress, I'm not sure how many people would be willing to pay money to hear her go through a number of Debbie Downer reasons to not be cheerful, even at a low low price.
I would assume she tries to prevent a disaster like valentines day and get things done in advance.

but yeah, except of those who are fans for the drama it seems like an absolute terrible present on days like vday or mothers day to have her crying over how terrible all is.

There is a racing reporter, Will Buxton, who is way more famous (but is offering the same price) than Alice and who I really dislike (if Alice is upset about hate, well, nothing compared to him, and he hasnt done anything specifically terrible), but his cameos, he joined a few weeks ago, are freaking fantastic: it was the first time I understood why people spend money on this kind of stuff. With Alice I completely fail to see that, unless you really starve for content. And then they complain that people buy court documents which are cheaper and have more lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
WAFT ā€¦ whatā€™s her beef now ? Motherā€™s Day ?! šŸ™„
Anyone taking ā€˜FAMILYā€™ advice off this headcase is as bad and mad as her šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
nice to see sheā€™s gone back to telling us stuff the girls say (gonna assume theyā€™ve never said it) about how fabulous she is on the off chance IG & BW are reading about her shannigans of motherhood šŸš¬šŸø
Same old same old Alice .. fake as fck ā€¦Cause she couldnā€™t give a flying fig about anyone else !
get a job Alice šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼
How long to go on that countdown @StoneMountain šŸ¤”šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Ioan's leathers go in the bin we'll know that either Bianca or Ioan read Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t think AE looks very well on that Cameo. She seems genuinely down.

If Ioan's leathers go in the bin we'll know that either Bianca or Ioan read Tattle
He had 40 leather jackets, according to AE. Whether they survived the long stay without him before he went into the house and got his stuff, is another story.

I donā€™t think AE looks very well on that Cameo. She seems genuinely down.

He had 40 leather jackets, according to AE. Whether they survived the long stay without him before he went into the house and got his stuff, is another story.
I hear ya and love ya ā€¦. But I can just never forget the disgusting things sheā€™s said and done ā€¦ so if sheā€™s down .. in my book itā€™s all her own doing ..
also sheā€™s an actress (šŸ˜‚šŸ™„) i wouldnā€™t trust her as far as I could throw her šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøā¤šŸ’©
are 40 leather jackets not known as ā€˜a herd of jacketsā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I donā€™t know if anyone here has seen a former beauty in the grips of addiction and mental health issues, but my mother was a model and at 53, this is how she presented. With complete lack of self awareness. She would ā€˜go through the motionsā€™ with hair and makeup, and it wouldnā€™t even occur to her that she looked like Bette Davis in ā€˜Baby Janeā€™. Alice needs to check herself into a clinic and park her daughters with someone trusted; the youngest looks shocking in her video, and again, Alice canā€™t comprehend that.
Their girls are adorable. They deserve to have a mother who brushes their hair and dresses them in clean, well-fitting clothes. Fine if she wants to look disheveled but...take care of your kids Alice!

BTW here is an older pic of Alice. What do my fellow turds think of the eyelashes? Any makeup experts in the room? Any eyelash wearers in the room? Any humans with vision in the room? Is that where they go?šŸ˜²šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚ And lastly, do any of you know if Alice has a mirror in her house?
Screenshot_20220412-032714_Instagram.jpg

thank you @justwilliam for the thread and the update is spot on! congrats @madbetty šŸŽ‰ šŸŽ‰

Talk about FMs ended, they were staved of oxygen and zapped from tattle a while ago which is v nice but strangely unpleasant comments about IG and BW have popped up and some turds are assembled and ready.

Apart from that I think we can expect a few selfies from Yobee, an update on Bubba Bear and a boozed induced rant or two from Alchi-Alice. Nobody is expecting her to get a job, sheā€™d still rather sleep rough than work.
Where are these unpleasant comments about Yobee? I must see them! šŸ‘€ Twitter?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Their girls are adorable. They deserve to have a mother who brushes their hair and dresses them in clean, well-fitting clothes. Fine if she wants to look disheveled but...take care of your kids Alice!

BTW here is an older pic of Alice. What do my fellow turds think of the eyelashes? Any makeup experts in the room? Any eyelash wearers in the room? Any humans with vision in the room? Is that where they go?šŸ˜²šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚ And lastly, do any of you know if Alice has a mirror in her house?View attachment 1190600
Iā€™ve got clockwork orange in my head now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gosh. Iā€™ve just watched that video. Have to say, Iā€™ve lacked any real sympathy for Alice since thread 2 (or was it 3? I lose count šŸ˜ƒ) but here she doesnā€™t look or sound well at all. I see a genuine pain which has been missing for a long time because itā€™s been overlaid with rantings and vileness.

Reactions: 16
Elsie has fine hair and is just a little girl who spends a lot of time in the swimming pool and in the sun

Reactions: 13
Looks like she's saving money by following Barbara Cartland's tip on using boot polish on her eyelashes.

Surely she must have been drunk when she put on that make up. I wouldn't leave the bathroom let alone film and post a video looking like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would love someone to do a makeunder on AE. What about that Hello woman/friend. Do her hair properly, apply good make up and show her what she could look like if she toned everything down. The nude lip shown in the photo just looks so much better, if you ignore the comedy eye. she likes make up but itā€™s suppose to enhance not detract, and this just makes her look unwell.

One of my old neighbours used to have mental health issues. She would be okay for a while and then take a downer. You can tell where she was on the cycle by the application of make up. When she was on a downer the make up became brighter, applied with a very heavy hand, and just looked like a child had applied it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
D4BF1DC7-E682-4A2A-8362-FA8C54436CEA.jpeg

(NO JUDGEMENTBON ELSIE- I think sheā€™s beautiful inside and out)

Alice howeverā€¦.

A) What the duck happened to this door??? Looks like Jack from the shining has had a go šŸ”Ŗ! Wouldnā€™t you sort this out???

B) Pleeeaaaase brush the poor girls beautiful hair

C) Stop dressing them in clothes 2x too big!!! She looks like youā€™ve dragged her through a charity shop to see what sticks! šŸ„ŗ

D) Just makes me depressed all the random tit lying around this house. Packing up is going to take you forever and 2 skips!!! Just start whacking it all on Craigs list now and start afresh!

In conclusion this photo makes me sad. Your daughters are beautiful. Start brushing their hair and dressing them properly please. Take some pride.

Donā€™t even get me started on the text that comes with this photoā€¦ā€¦. I did wonder when Gloria (your family) would be dragged back up! Funny you can post a selfie with the editor of ā€œHelloā€ but not your beloved Gloria in 18 months!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.