Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #93 Give a man some peace and he will thrive. 🖤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Mad Betty for the new title!

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Copying from @Junebug895 - please stick to the rules so we can keep our threads!

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-92-the-chronicles-of-yobee.28881/
Miss you JW xxx RL and MH issues keep me from being a regular contributor, but love you muchly and we're going to go to that Rammstein gig one day 😘🤩 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Miss you JW xxx RL and MH issues keep me from being a regular contributor, but love you muchly and we're going to go to that Rammstein gig one day 😘🤩 xxx
Back at you lovely lady, ❤ 😘 take good care of yourself & I hope RL improves for you & yeah, that would be fab! 😁🤘❤ Much love, 🥰 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gonna try for a brief recap.

Still mostly quiet on the Alice front though you can hear her chomping at the bit waiting for the 'ridiculous' TRO to be lifted so she can finally speak out. Gawd knows what she considers the last year or so's worth of bile if not speaking out but hey it's Alice we're talking about.
She's still claiming there's lots to still be revealed -
240.gif

Alice treated us all to an old IG video she thought hilarious it wasn't of her wearing a hideous elephant trunk like hair drying contraption, pretended she couldn't see & calling for help, interrupted Yo from eating yet despite apparently not being able to see anything she still managed to get an unwilling Yo on camera.
236.gif
*see @claudiarocks new avatar for reference to the contraption* 🤣

Then she shared a post declaring the pic was "the real me" with no make up but lots of filters as she looked years younger, much slimmer & once again had her now (in)famous alien eyes. Why? Just why? :unsure:
There was some brief incoherent rambling with a new word added to our turd log (WAFT) & apparently Yo leaving her was (still) a shock.
47.gif

In other news ... Yo 🐝 returned to Wales. Cute lambs, 🐑a Bear photo, 🐶 a few more lovely fan selfies with Yo still wearing his beloved leather jacket but with less stubble. Did he clip or did 🐝?! He's looking good & relaxed & is a mighty fine tree according to some turds. :cool:

Can't remember anything else right now. Feel free to add anything I forgot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Many years ago, after watching Sam Neill in "The Dish", I had an extremely filthy sex dream about him. I've had a monster crush on him ever since ♥♥♥.
I can't quite believe that he's now in his 70's. Not that it bothers me, I'd quite happily get my tree-climbing gear on for him, any day of the week! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Had to explain to Cantie Loon tonight about Turds. His first question was if the polis
will come knocking on our doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congratulations @Mad Betty for the new title! ❤ 🥳 🥰

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Copying from @Junebug895 - please stick to the rules so we can keep our threads!

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-92-the-chronicles-of-yobee.28881/
Great thread title @Mad Betty. I think we all need a bit of peace and r& r, especially Yo🐝 as the countdown to the June hearing date continues. Then all hell will break loose I fear.

Reactions: 13
Many years ago, after watching Sam Neill in "The Dish", I had an extremely filthy sex dream about him. I've had a monster crush on him ever since ♥♥♥.
I can't quite believe that he's now in his 70's. Not that it bothers me, I'd quite happily get my tree-climbing gear on for him, any day of the week! 🤣
Laughed so hard I had an asthma attack! I loved him in Red October.

Night ya'll! A domani......

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Still mostly quiet on the Alice front though you can hear her chomping at the bit waiting for the 'ridiculous' TRO to be lifted so she can finally speak out. Gawd knows what she considers the last year or so's worth of bile if not speaking out but hey it's Alice we're talking about.
She's still claiming there's lots to still be revealed - View attachment 1190092

Alice treated us all to an old IG video she thought hilarious it wasn't of her wearing a hideous elephant trunk like hair drying contraption, pretended she couldn't see & calling for help, interrupted Yo from eating yet despite apparently not being able to see anything she still managed to get an unwilling Yo on camera. View attachment 1190093 *see @claudiarocks new avatar for reference to the contraption* 🤣

Then she shared a post declaring the pic was "the real me" with no make up but lots of filters as she looked years younger, much slimmer & once again had her now (in)famous alien eyes. Why? Just why? :unsure:
There was some brief incoherent rambling with a new word added to our turd log (WAFT) & apparently Yo leaving her was (still) a shock. View attachment 1190096

In other news ... Yo 🐝 returned to Wales. Cute lambs, 🐑a Bear photo, 🐶 a few more lovely fan selfies with Yo still wearing his beloved leather jacket but with less stubble. Did he clip or did 🐝?! He's looking good & relaxed & is a mighty fine tree according to some turds. :cool:

Great job @Just William 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She's still claiming there's lots to still be revealed - View attachment 1190092

Alice treated us all to an old IG video she thought hilarious it wasn't of her wearing a hideous elephant trunk like hair drying contraption, pretended she couldn't see & calling for help, interrupted Yo from eating yet despite apparently not being able to see anything she still managed to get an unwilling Yo on camera. View attachment 1190093 *see @claudiarocks new avatar for reference to the contraption* 🤣

There was some brief incoherent rambling with a new word added to our turd log (WAFT) & apparently Yo leaving her was (still) a shock. View attachment 1190096

God bless you I've been out of this forum for awhile and I'm only catching up. I'm really glad that Yo is thriving despite AE's toxicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have we discussed Alice's makeup and newest IG? Smooth out the clumps of mascara, visine the red eyes, and the smeared lipstick is a no for me. I am thinking the, "you didn't want kids, why did you have kids" statement is directed at Ioan.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Have we discussed Alice's makeup and newest IG? Smooth out the clumps of mascara, visine the red eyes, and the smeared lipstick is a no for me. I am thinking the, "you didn't want kids, why did you have kids" statement is directed at Ioan.
Waft? Where this at?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if anyone here has seen a former beauty in the grips of addiction and mental health issues, but my mother was a model and at 53, this is how she presented. With complete lack of self awareness. She would ‘go through the motions’ with hair and makeup, and it wouldn’t even occur to her that she looked like Bette Davis in ‘Baby Jane’. Alice needs to check herself into a clinic and park her daughters with someone trusted; the youngest looks shocking in her video, and again, Alice can’t comprehend that.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.