Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #93 Give a man some peace and he will thrive. 🖤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you @justwilliam for the thread and the update is spot on! congrats @madbetty 🎉 🎉

Talk about FMs ended, they were staved of oxygen and zapped from tattle a while ago which is v nice but strangely unpleasant comments about IG and BW have popped up and some turds are assembled and ready.

Apart from that I think we can expect a few selfies from Yobee, an update on Bubba Bear and a boozed induced rant or two from Alchi-Alice. Nobody is expecting her to get a job, she’d still rather sleep rough than work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have we discussed Alice's makeup and newest IG? Smooth out the clumps of mascara, visine the red eyes, and the smeared lipstick is a no for me. I am thinking the, "you didn't want kids, why did you have kids" statement is directed at Ioan.
No. She rattled off examples of people who find this period (Mother's Day) "very, very hard." She included: "People who didn't want to have kids". She added: "Why should you have to have kids?" She's reaching for any cameo viewer she can get.

Of course, as she reaches out regarding "anything bugging you about this commercial crap," she shills her Mother's Day cameos for a "reduced price" as the answer. LOL

And I agree. The makeup is a holy, hot mess. Did she put it on in the dark?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She just wants people to know the ‘way she’s come to deal with tit’ that happens to her?

I would have thought that’s obvious by now, she stays in bed getting plastered and tweeting a load of spiteful crap about people she doesn’t like.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's always stuff 'that happens to her' instead of taking any responsibility for her own actions. Her crocodile tears towards the end are so bad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Great thread title @Mad Betty. I think we all need a bit of peace and r& r, especially Yo🐝 as the countdown to the June hearing date continues. Then all hell will break loose I fear.
I'm making the most of the slow paced threads. I've been so productive and ahead in my work lately 🤣. I'm actually finishing my nursing placement in June so I will be free to pull all nighters on the thread I can't wait 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t get it she’s pretending to cry about the loss of her mother, and that she can’t talk about it yet? It’s been nearly 30 years. I hope she gets over the breakup quicker than that. 🧐

Beginning to think the scarf is the only thing standing between Alice and a bloated toad impression.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is anyone here in California? Are there different laws there re bathing and grooming children?
This comment isn't aimed directly at your comment. I wanted to comment on the last thread about comments. This is making me uncomfortable, everyone talking about the little one on here. She is obviously somewhere where there is lots of kids' noise in the background. A park? I don't know. So she's probably been playing, running around, as kids do, so she has flyaway hair. She's a kid. And regarding other people saying it looks like she doesn't get enough sleep, there's genetics involved. It shows when Ioan doesn't wear his "makeup," including undereye concealer. I even feel ill at ease making this post as I'm then adding to a discussion about a little girl who doesn't have a choice about what mom does post and then adults commenting negatively. It doesn't feel right, but that's just me. I'm not policing. Just making an observation after a lot of comments on the last thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m new here, I just added Tattle to my daily gym-reading because I was confused about a post I saw on social media, and then saw someone making comment about this site. I might have missed something? I’m seeing red flags everywhere in a public space, but I’m in a different country so maybe the standards are different.

Reactions: 3
02B4B58E-3208-433A-BDF1-12400A05E9D1.jpeg

Why is she always saying people she hardly knows are family while cutting ties with actual relations?

I hope Gloria is paid v well for all the extra weekend babysitting because unless her grandchildren are regularly staying overnight at Alice’s house and doing weekends there, then having her care for her daughter on her weekends off is just more exploitation.

I’m noticing a pattern of her calling people ‘friends’ so she can use them. Some idiots deserve it, others not so much.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Heavily unedited selfie Cahhhhmmmm-eeeeee-ooooo

She is doing poorly with overly pronounced words that people do when they are out of it. It would be easy to make fun of her age compared to when she was younger but she seems completely off kilter here.

She's gotta know that the smeared lipstick and make caked eyelashes are front and center.

She herself has mentioned she knows what lipstick looks good on her. Also mother's day in America is a month away. She doesn't seem like the planner type.

Was this filmed earlier for British mother's day?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Why does she put peoples full names on there?!

I’m new here, I just added Tattle to my daily gym-reading because I was confused about a post I saw on social media, and then saw someone making comment about this site. I might have missed something? I’m seeing red flags everywhere in a public space, but I’m in a different country so maybe the standards are different.
There are people on this site and this thread from around the world 😊

Reactions: 15
The kids look fine to me, the disheveled look isn’t my cup of tea, the oversized Alice stuff looks over-worn and scruffy on them but does it matter? They have their basic needs met and that’s what’s important. Plenty of other kids in the world aren’t as fortunate as those. I don’t think we need to worry about them too much.

Reactions: 13
I agree. The girls are fine, they have a home and are clearly being fed and looked after and have friends to hangout with and do fun stuff. Their mental health maybe a different matter when all of this is said and done but that’s normal for a family breaking up. Most of us here will have been through family breakups of some kind and we are still here to tell the tale

Reactions: 16
I have to say that house looks ratty, scruffy and very dated, all the dark woods everywhere. Scratches on the doors, the whole thing needs a refresh. I doubt it will achieve maximum price unless the neighbourhood is a knockout and super in demand.

Reactions: 10
I have to say that house looks ratty, scruffy and very dated, all the dark woods everywhere. Scratches on the doors, the whole thing needs a refresh. I doubt it will achieve maximum price unless the neighbourhood is a knockout and super in demand.
It is. The land value is probably worth double the house value. Ripe for a developer to come in and build a big white box in place of what could be a nice cozy home.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.