Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #91 Tattle, who I met at Alice’s meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hanging out on the Sali Hughes thread (another great Tattle recruiter in her day) when someone mentioned it was all kicking off over here, and now I don’t have a life.

pretty sure I’ve never seen Alice in anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I still read other threads - I tried KP and JM but couldn’t keep up with them. There’s other threads I do keep an eye on now too but this one is primary 🤣

Reactions: 11
I must be the only one who found this site via good old Google 🤣 I followed the craziness since the divorce announcement but once I saw it getting crazier and crazier, I thought this has not come out of the blue, there must be history. I had seen IG's films before.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I found Tattle through Google because of little Pipsqueak Schofield, looking for non-hushed up information. I then found the Jack Monroe threads (only about two or three at the time!), knew her only because of the case against Katie Vile Hopkins, and got caught up in her lies and shenanigans. I saw the first mention of IG and AE's split on the celebrity threads where she was already doing the 'leaving US' claim. I knew his name (who she?) so, once the first thread was started, I started reading and later joined in, eventually leaving no time for the similar community on JM's threads. The rest is history 😁.

Now the law has almost silenced the swivel-eyed loon, I had better read all the catch-ups of the past year of Jack Monroe threads so I know where we are 🤣. Anyone know of any posts I absolutely should read (rather like the infamous Thread 34 when Jack appeared in person)?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
HAVE YOU LOOKED AT TONES TWITTER ????

Jesus f’ckin christ I have TOO MUCH to say!!!
We are ignoring them on the advice of the mods. Giving attention to a low level, no-follower, mentally unhealthy Twitter accounts is giving Alice the oxygen craves. She is legally gagged and furious about Ioan and Bianca pre honeymooning around the British Isles and that narcissistic rage has to go somewhere so her main sock is on a doxxing spree. Twitter has removed one post because it violated Twitter rules. One of those accounts is an alt that has been banned and no doubt the new account will get banned too, we should let Twitter deal with them. Nobody gives a duck, as shown by the lack of 'likes' and we shouldn't either

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Someone magically end my Qur'an class so I can go down on a burger and some bacon-cheese fries. I mean it's a good class I shouldn't be awful about it, but Ramadan starts on Friday and I am gonna die fasting from sunrise to sunset for the next 30 days. I'm just tryna devour all of the things in the sunshine while I still can, haha. 😋😂

And I honestly feel so much emotionally safer now that we're a troll-free, sock-free zone. Like, people are going to be mad. They're going to threaten and rage and aggressively dispute and sometimes with unwavering determination. It is what it is, so I appreciate that we're recreating a space where it can be what it is, but apart from us, if that makes sense. Let the chaos fester beyond our walls. 💫
Screenshot_20220324-184053_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I found Tattle through Google because of little Pipsqueak Schofield, looking for non-hushed up information. I then found the Jack Monroe threads (only about two or three at the time!), knew her only because of the case against Katie Vile Hopkins, and got caught up in her lies and shenanigans. I saw the first mention of IG and AE's split on the celebrity threads where she was already doing the 'leaving US' claim. I knew his name (who she?) so, once the first thread was started, I started reading and later joined in, eventually leaving no time for the similar community on JM's threads. The rest is history 😁.

Now the law has almost silenced the swivel-eyed loon, I had better read all the catch-ups of the past year of Jack Monroe threads so I know where we are 🤣. Anyone know of any posts I absolutely should read (rather like the infamous Thread 34 when Jack appeared in person)?
The threads I engage in are very small time compared to this one. The Joel Wood one has only just managed a second thread! He's so boring barely anyone talks about him! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Tattle needs to do a thread about that "psychic medium" guy in Los Angeles. The one who does all the scribbling. I saw him interviewed recently, he seems nice enough, but then I watched the show on Netflix I think it was and I can't believe there isn't a thread already.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So I was talking to the hubby about you guys and saying how totally amazing your investigative work is.

So I have to ask you guys, if I gave you 48 hours.... Can you solve the JFK assassination for me please? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I was talking to the hubby about you guys and saying how totally amazing your investigative work is.

So I have to ask you guys, if I gave you 48 hours.... Can you solve the JFK assassination for me please? 😂😂😂
I went on the Conspiracy theory thread thinking it might discuss things such as this.
It does not 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good morning Team Tattle. Got nothing to add re Alice, just saying hi. ❤🥰💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I lurked here for some time reading the threads & seeing all the receipts before biting the bullet & posting.
Just want to say a big turd thank you to @welp & everyone else who collected so much evidence (& still does) as you really are shining light onto the darkness of her abuse & lies. 😘 👏

9.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder what will be next to happen in Alice's house? Maybe the floor will try and swallow her? We'll see a video with her lisping on about how she was walking and then all of a sudden she's up to her waist in the floor and she can't feel her legs.

"Well, if this doesn't get fixed, I suppose I can't ever leave this house! Good luck to the other owner evicting me!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm heading off for another 3 episodes of Forever! :love:

5.gif

It sucks this only ran for one season but I'm making the most of it! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Things are moving on the A Ray of Sunshine front, it's moved up from being 'in development' on IMDB and is now classified as being in pre-production. It has also acquired an executive producer, Brenda Fisher

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.