Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Open.

Please stop talking about sycophants / sock / troll accounts. It's just giving them the oxygen they crave and creating a mess that's ruining the thread for lots. Talking about them without saying their name is still talking about them. They don't exist, ignore.

Tattle is about public figures. So the accounts Ioan, Alice and now Bianca now she's got some sort of profile are fair game to comment on.

Mods only ever want the site to run well and the rules are for everyone's benefit. It was clear a fair few were deliberately ignoring our many many warnings, people had given up reporting and some were just wanting to disrupt.

It's not fair on people not breaking the rules to lock the thread, but we don't have much choice when mods are having to get involved on this particular thread so often. I do get it's hard to see it from our POV when you have probably only seen a fraction of the stuff and don't have to make these tricky decisions that are unpopular either way.

If there's not much happening it's fine to let the thread go quiet until there's something to talk about. It's not fine to start encouraging trolls, disrupting the thread or attacking tattle mods for drama, no one benefits from that other than Alice.

Please do read our rules:

If you want to reply to this please do it in forum business as to keep this on topic :)

Back on topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Fioled

I bet if we did a headcount at least 80 percent of people on here would have been directed here by Alice herself advertising Tattle on her Twitter feed!
I had never heard of it....
I am here via Alice herself! This thread title prompted me to create an account today (using a new email address, paranoia much?) after checking in for updates daily since October 2021.
First started following the saga when Alice posted "he's leaving us" way back when that happened. I looked through her Instagram and saw a load of solitary selfies and a husband who clearly didn't want to be there, and I felt tremendously sorry for her.
Then when the Lorraine thing dropped I somehow ended up on her Twitter where the real Alice came into view. Would not have found Tattle if not for her, like so many others. She should be earning commission from Tattle for all the traffic she brings here. I am also Bianca of course xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Yel

Chatty Member
Thread locked.

Don't start another one.

You were all warned countless times to ignore trolls and stop giving them attention. Yet carry on doing it and not reporting when it happens so we have no choice.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

NarcRage

VIP Member
For those of you who don't know, I gave up my day job as an M&A lawyer and now I'm a full time professional troll.

I'm paid to troll celebrities through a secret agency. I earn the equivalent of circa $150,000 per year for this. Lots of you, I know, are also with the same agency. They recruit globally. For those who are unpaid trollers on here I can put you in contact with the agency I use, they don't have any openings at the moment for New Zealanders or Scots because they have too many of those on their books already, but looking for people in South America and the Isle of Man at the moment because they are under represented there.
To break down the way I get paid, I earn per letter I type. So it's about $0.056 per letter. If I use a four letter curse word (fuck, cunt, arse...I found out even gunt counts!) I earn twice the normal letter rate.
So it's really worth my while to say "get off your fat arse and move that massive gunt you fucking lazy cunt."
As I mentioned before I opted to receive my earnings paid in confectionary. Recently I've been paid completely in Tunnocks Teacakes and Caramel wafers.
The downside is it's not helping with the fact that I'm a 'shut in' and it's likely they will have to remove the ceiling above me to get me to a bariatric ward eventually because I can't get up the steps in the basement anymore.

The agency's name is Looflirpa for those interested.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just a soft reminder that we neeeeeeeeeeeed to keep the troll-talk issue under control this time, for real. I won’t speak for anyone else but I belong to so embarrassingly few communities and this has become my main one—ask my therapist lmao.

Like it’s literally one of my only socialization spaces now because I suffer from severe paranoia when I leave my house/meet up with people/exist in the world. Like we can’t lose this thread. If shit is slow-moving right now, whatever, but I personally feel it’s just so important that we stay on-track. ❤

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I think she thought SHE would be the A-list star. Which is why she signed that prenup.
She also thought he was a shoe in for James Bond … and they would be the “it couple”.
Maybe she might have been a Bond Girl?!
“Bond. James Bond, and who are you”
“Prius. Ratinme Prius”

👀

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I bet if we did a headcount at least 80 percent of people on here would have been directed here by Alice herself advertising Tattle on her Twitter feed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
The Emma IG account (retrospective)

Jan 21 : Woof, hic, woof, sniff, the bastard has left us
Feb 21 : Hic, woof, Hic, It was out of the blue. I called the Gruffudd dogs in Wales, they don’t care. They are behind it all. They are evil narc bitches
Mar 21 : He’s divorcing us. We were making up, he let me lick his hand. He told me if I learnt to sit on command he’d come back home.
Apr 21 : Hic woof woof hic He wants the kennel. Not the kennel. It was my forever kennel.
May 21 : Those Welsh cunt bitches won’t call me back. I have no puppy friends here. I am alone and no other dogs will play with me in the park. I never go to the park. Ioan promised he would walk me forever. I cannot walk in that park again.
Jun 21 : He thinks he can just go off and work. In France Without me. I’m part poodle. France is mine
Jul 21 : woof Hic There must be another dog. An Australian dog. I’m looking for a cattle dog.
Aug 21: woof sniff sniff hic This is us together. I’m not filtered. I used to be a working dog. I was the most famous working dog in the Dalmatian series. Apart from all the Dalmatians. They were bitches. They refused to ever work with me again.
Sep 21 : Ioan I will shit in the bed if you don’t come home. I’m shitting. I’m shitting.
Oct 21 : woof woof woof. There’s another dog. Called bear. He didn’t tell us. Theres a picture on instagram. I’m going on Supervet to tell my story. Want more woof.
Nov 21 : This is me playing Lassie. Hic hic I’m going to be the new lassie…….. I’ve fallen over. Let me nap .zzzzzz
Dec 21 : Hic woof He hasn’t even bothered to come see since I told him not to and shat in his bed.
Jan 21 : He’s taken all his puppy toys. The toys we bought together. For that bogan dog.
Feb 21 : Those were my private puppy messages. my personal shits on his bed. I cannot believe he shared all my shits with the courts.
Mar 21 : woof woof hic hic. I’m going to be homeless whilst he plays with welsh puppies. Edit. No I’m not.
Apr 21 :……………….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

claudiarocks

VIP Member
hey fam sooo nothing has changed except alice is running a gin distillery through her smoke detector ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
OK, serious question ... Why is it said that she designs handbags? I have an issue with the verb to design. She takes an existing handbag and ruins it by glueing whatever she finds on the floor on it. How is that designing? It's freaking glueing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

M33L4

VIP Member
I hope Yo went onto the Loch in a boat and shouted “is there anyone alive out there, Can anyone hear me??”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

welp

VIP Member
looks like a couple of people on twitter bumped into them in Glasgow today
20220402_004555.jpg

clearly based on how he dresses a part of Alice still lives in him LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

CandyAppleRed

🙋‍♀️ Hi!! Super longtime lurker, and first time post-er and I can honestly say that when she mentioned Tattle the first time, I knew I had to check it out....and have been super unproductive in real life since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
RE: Ioan entering a new relationship rather soon

I admit I was a bit concerned about this transition from one relationship to another. The counselor in me hoped there would be a period after the divorce during which Ioan could sit with his therapist and have some deep, cathartic, and necessary sessions—dissecting his abuse from Alice, targeting when it began to surface (or if it had been present all along), learning to recognize those red flags in the future, understanding how much in a relationship is healthy compromise and how much is toxic surrender for the partner’s appeasement, releasing the tension and pain associated with the abuse, figuring out how to handle/detach himself from such circumstances in ways that will cause the least trauma, how to more thoroughly recognize his needs and prioritize them, etc. These are all necessary skills to have, and it isn’t victim blaming at all—it’s recovery, preparation, and survival.

From what I’ve witnessed, however little that might be, I don’t sense that Ioan is heading down a dangerous path this time around with Bianca, but I did for a while think he could have benefitted from some extended therapy. I’m still worried that even if Bianca were to pose no red flags at all, he might nonetheless remain conditioned to overexert himself in the relationship, which gets uncomfortable and tiring for the person after a while.

On the flip side, we never enter partnerships as perfect people. We’re always flawed, and relationships, however many may come, are not just places where we can bring our best game but where we can also grow and better ourselves (and each other) as humans. Relationships are blueprints to self-improvement and profound, impactful, and, if navigated well, positive human connection.

He might be replacing some of those therapy sessions with the partnership itself, by letting Bianca teach him how good love is supposed to operate, which plenty of other couples successfully try. Maybe some of us are cool with that while some of us might still be uneasy, and that’s fine. If he finds healing in Bianca, then I’d personally let him heal, although I do hope he’s still attending therapy simultaneously. It sounds like a healthy combination, don’t you think? Being in love and informed at the same time?

Anyway, I have a huge fuckin mouth, I’m sorry. But I just wish them good times. I dunno where their path will lead and I don’t wanna assign them a destination, but I hope they’re happier than they’ve ever been. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Greetings! Such happy news about Yo and Bianca's new project. I love that it's getting traction and the right people are signing on. I love the cinematographer. It's really happening. Most excellent!

I am busy cleaning out a drawer full of socks. Don't you just love that feeling? Deeply satisfying.👌🏼 So I'm just popping on and off. So much work to do on top of my actual work. Life!

It poured rain here yesterday so I'm fairly certain that's the cause of the roof issue. We have roof people here in LA. I'm told they have phones and you can call them.

Smooches. 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48