Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #91 Tattle, who I met at Alice’s meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she shared that video in the hope IG would phone in a panic saying WTTE of:
"For the love of God, don't let the girls touch the light switch, turn off the electric at the mains, I have arranged for an emergency roofer/plumber and I am flying back home now" ?

And because he hasn't, she's trying to show how neglectful he is as a dad?

So if the girls' had electrocuted themselves via the light switch, who would mAlice and her FMs have held responsible? I think I know the answer to that, and it wouldn't have been the manipulative, 54 years old "Baby Jane" videoing the leak who was being given the actul advice to contact a repairman. 🙄

And she really didn't get the response from IG and BW she was fishing for either.

Like a previous poster said, in emergencies, she can use the family wizard - or even their lawyers.
Surely the "smartest person in the room" can sort out a small leak via a phone call to a repairman? 🤷‍♀️
If she can film it she can sure as feck phone someone to come fix it.

Reactions: 19
I bet if we did a headcount at least 80 percent of people on here would have been directed here by Alice herself advertising Tattle on her Twitter feed!
I had never heard of it....
I am here via Alice herself! This thread title prompted me to create an account today (using a new email address, paranoia much?) after checking in for updates daily since October 2021.
First started following the saga when Alice posted "he's leaving us" way back when that happened. I looked through her Instagram and saw a load of solitary selfies and a husband who clearly didn't want to be there, and I felt tremendously sorry for her.
Then when the Lorraine thing dropped I somehow ended up on her Twitter where the real Alice came into view. Would not have found Tattle if not for her, like so many others. She should be earning commission from Tattle for all the traffic she brings here. I am also Bianca of course xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Perfect title ❤🤣❤ @ButterTart

I was also introduced to Tattle by Alice. She was harping in about it so much I thought she had shares in it.

We’re now a troll and sock-free zone. The only attention AE will get here will be for her own posts, on her own accounts. The mods have spoken and we’re all on board with that. It’s a much nicer vibe already.

The posts are slowing down a little since AE has stopped her SM tantrums. Some tattlers are taking a well-earned break before the big PRO tattle party. 🎊 🎉 🥂

Some tattlers suggested a separate YoBee thread and another one for AE. Not sure if it’s practical yet but it might be nice in the future. Personally I’d prefer to follow the adventures of Bubba bear 🐻 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I am here via Alice herself! This thread title prompted me to create an account today (using a new email address, paranoia much?) after checking in for updates daily since October 2021.
First started following the saga when Alice posted "he's leaving us" way back when that happened. I looked through her Instagram and saw a load of solitary selfies and a husband who clearly didn't want to be there, and I felt tremendously sorry for her.
Then when the Lorraine thing dropped I somehow ended up on her Twitter where the real Alice came into view. Would not have found Tattle if not for her, like so many others. She should be earning commission from Tattle for all the traffic she brings here. I am also Bianca of course xx
We all are weirdly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone magically end my Qur'an class so I can go down on a burger and some bacon-cheese fries. I mean it's a good class I shouldn't be awful about it, but Ramadan starts on Friday and I am gonna die fasting from sunrise to sunset for the next 30 days. I'm just tryna devour all of the things in the sunshine while I still can, haha. 😋😂

And I honestly feel so much emotionally safer now that we're a troll-free, sock-free zone. Like, people are going to be mad. They're going to threaten and rage and aggressively dispute and sometimes with unwavering determination. It is what it is, so I appreciate that we're recreating a space where it can be what it is, but apart from us, if that makes sense. Let the chaos fester beyond our walls. 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just want to say what a lovely bunch of people in this thread.

that is all 😊
I echo this. I don't post on any other forums or websites and started out here as a reader on the Jack Monroe and Sali Hughes threads. I then got drawn in to commenting by increasing incredulity over AE's behaviour - but mostly by the humour on here which frequently makes me spit out my morning coffee with laughter ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone magically end my Qur'an class so I can go down on a burger and some bacon-cheese fries. I mean it's a good class I shouldn't be awful about it, but Ramadan starts on Friday and I am gonna die fasting from sunrise to sunset for the next 30 days. I'm just tryna devour all of the things in the sunshine while I still can, haha. 😋😂

And I honestly feel so much emotionally safer now that we're a troll-free, sock-free zone. Like, people are going to be mad. They're going to threaten and rage and aggressively dispute and sometimes with unwavering determination. It is what it is, so I appreciate that we're recreating a space where it can be what it is, but apart from us, if that makes sense. Let the chaos fester beyond our walls. 💫
That is so funny. I have a friend who takes the opposite approach. She does a colon cleanse every year and and then uses Ramadan as her weight loss regimen. Of course afterwards its Katy Bar The Door, Let The Feasting Begin. Her three day feast afterwards is an epic event to behold. LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like this comment if you are here because of Alice herself! 🙋🏼‍♀️
I recognised her from The Christmas Card & Yo was a vaguely familiar face/name but at the time I couldn't place where I had seen him until Tattle, then realised I had seen his cameo in Horrible Bosses, a Castle episode, King Arthur & Titanic (don't remember him in this - sorry Yo 🤭)
Discovering Ioan's work more fully has been a bonus! 😊 (Re-watched all the above bar Titanic, also Liar, Harrow, Warriors, Another Life,
Forever - the latter still watching!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tattle turds are simply the best
heads & shoulders above the rest
standing up for truth & what is right
into the darkness bringing the light.

Keep shining bright my lovely turds, it's a real pleasure 'knowing' you all! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

• Heart
Reactions: 37
EXACTLY! just another "look at poor me struggling" post.....yawn 🥱🥱🥱
Probs hoping someone will offer to run to her and help FOC - she'll not want to have to shell out herself, meaning the money she's got can continue to be spent on her booze/-----/ junk food & ice cream lol

Reactions: 12
Probs hoping someone will offer to run to her and help FOC - she'll not want to have to shell out herself, meaning the money she's got can continue to be spent on her booze/-----/ junk food & ice cream lol
While Yo forks out for the rest. Why hasn't she put her $$$ where her big mouth is & paid for big E's private school for a year & Gloria's wages like she promised on SM out of her $100k? After all, she says herself she never lies. :sneaky:

But it's more 'fun' blaming Yo. One day the girls will discover the real truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was already on Tattle thanks to some YouTubers I watch. Then one day I saw this thread and I found out they were going through a messy divorce thanks to Big Al's social media meltdowns and I was shocked!

Reactions: 16
I didn't even know who Alice (or Ioan*) were! Then on my twitter someone I follow either liked or retweeted something from her twitter feed, and it prompted me to be nosey (without following her or liking a single post BTW). There was mention of Tattle (by Alice), so nosey me came over to have a read, shortly before the Lorraine interview...which I watched. This was when I had some sympathy for Alice.
I have had a nosey on a couple of the other Tattle threads (including Jack Monroe), and I completely agree that the peeps on this thread are so different. It has a different vibe, that hasn't put me off.
*then I realised I recognised him from Titanic, which I have watched about 10 times.
I also remember him from one of the Graham Norton shows, when he matchmade someone with his use of the Welsh language over the phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah me too. Was here in 2020 for the Sarah Akisombe tit show and then discovered Alice’s thread. My friend IRL and I often talked about how batshit Alice was before the divorce and we talked about the Weinstein thing now and then so I was thrilled to discover the threads 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.