Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and she’s changed her bio to “Cut”! Again! She cuts more than a bloody hairdresser
She loves ‘cut’ cos it sounds actor-y. Clinging onto the last vestiges of her former mediocre career.

You know all this ISP stuff like we can track you. We know where you are. Etc

Most of it is rubbish isn’t it?

But can you (with the right technology and enough money) tell which continent someone posts from?

AE keeps accusing IG and BW of taunting her on SM.

Could they be staying over here to disprove AEs claims, while someone somewhere tracks the trolling posts back to California?

While IG and BW are publicly thousands of miles away and therefore clearly NOT baiting AE…..

Just pondering aloud.
I don’t think they pay those accusations much heed tbh, I think they’re just on holiday to see family and maybe do some work related stuff. The onus wouldn’t be on IG to prove he and bianca aren’t trolling Alice anyway, it’d be on Alice to prove it’s them. Which as it clearly isn’t, she can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think they pay those accusations much heed tbh, I think they’re just on holiday to see family and maybe do some work related stuff. The onus wouldn’t be on IG to prove he and bianca aren’t trolling Alice anyway, it’d be on Alice to prove it’s them. Which as it clearly isn’t, she can’t.
She's not doing it so YoBee can prove it's not them, it's so her sycophants can run with it and think it is.
In a way she doesn't care about them. It's maddening they way she's acting.
She doesn't need to prove it's YoBee to them, she states something loudly enough they run and cry their own war cry.
Sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Here's a few from the world premier of 102 Dalmations. You know the Disney movie. Movie made for children.
How revolting. The woman who claims she'd do anything for her children thinks it fine to expose her nipples to other people's children. Continental habits don't transfer well to the US, nAlice. You doubtlessly made children uncomfortable because they're unaccustomed to such physical leniency. Why? Why would you expose yourself to small children in this manner? Or was it because you were trying to seduce your ex-husband and didn't give a damn?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What is weird is that I posted on here about my mom going to hospital for over hydration with water. 🤔. Hi Alice!!!
I couldn’t remember who’d posted it, but I referenced that in my post a few pages back!!! 😜😜 She’s so transparent! 👀👀

ETA… I see you’ve seen my post - I’m way behind sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She keeps directing people here because she loves the attention good or bad. It gets her name in the paper. The worst thing for her would be if we all shut up like she doesn't exist. She thrives on her notoriety - and it might actually pay off for her career wise.
Other obnoxious people make careers out of being hateful. K Hopkins for example.
Maybe she will land a role in panto by Christmas. Widow Wanky or something. Or Miss Trunchbull.
She'd have to be a bit more reliable about deadlines though (not like on cameo)
"Running murkily through every setting, it becomes the scene of murder, engulfing Camille and spewing him out on to the morgue slab as a "heap of decayed flesh… spotted with repulsive blotches, the feet were falling off"." Something to do with Harrow, perhaps? They snogged on set? I somehow doubt they committed murder. 😞

Reactions: 5
She's not doing it so YoBee can prove it's not them, it's so her sycophants can run with it and think it is.
In a way she doesn't care about them. It's maddening they way she's acting.
She doesn't need to prove it's YoBee to them, she states something loudly enough they run and cry their own war cry.
Sick.
Oh, I was more just replying to the query about whether IG and BW’s motivations for being over in the UK was to do with disproving the claims Alice makes about Bianca taunting her from socks. Not commenting on Alice’s motivations for accusing them of it. Though I agree, and personally I’ve never thought Alice actually thinks it’s Bianca, it’s just an easy way to dismiss every piece of criticism she gets while further tarnishing B’s name.

And what makes me angry is that the 113 pages are excused with “I was upset” or “I was vulnerable” or even “they were private texts”. So abuse is okay if it’s private? Ridicule is okay if you’re upset? Well grow up and take responsibility for your emotions and your behavior. 🤬

You just go and bling on with your fabulous self! 👑
I remember 'private' abuse. It left me with c-PTSD and su*cidal.
Do you want that for the father of your children, Alice? Really?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Oh, I was more just replying to the query about whether IG and BW’s motivations for being over in the UK was to do with disproving the claims Alice makes about Bianca taunting her from socks. Not commenting on Alice’s motivations for accusing them of it. Though I agree, and personally I’ve never thought Alice actually thinks it’s Bianca, it’s just an easy way to dismiss every piece of criticism she gets while further tarnishing B’s name.
I wasn't getting at you or anything just ranting for my own purposes I guess. Oh, am I Alice....nah I'm fat but I'm not that fucked in the head 😂

• Haha
If they are looking at wedding venues they must remember that they have to fit us all in. That’s a major consideration.
I do expect an invite as part of the tattle turds, maybe we can get turd hats to wear as a symbol of our admiration #goodconquersall!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know all this ISP stuff like we can track you. We know where you are. Etc

Most of it is rubbish isn’t it?

But can you (with the right technology and enough money) tell which continent someone posts from?

AE keeps accusing IG and BW of taunting her on SM.

Could they be staying over here to disprove AEs claims, while someone somewhere tracks the trolling posts back to California?

While IG and BW are publicly thousands of miles away and therefore clearly NOT baiting AE…..

Just pondering aloud.
I doubt very much they give two hoots about Alice and her accusations and a Judge won't either. A court order would be needed to get the information regarding ISP. Alice's accusations would be thrown out, they are irrelevant and her lawyer should have told her this already.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's a whole other thing if it's male to female DV isn't it! Wonder how blowing up the tro as Alice did would have been taken if she'd had a penis and the tro petitioner was female ....
🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep, sadly we know the answer to that. Women can't be abusers/they were just upset,
16.gif

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
oh that can happen but only if you drink too much in a very short time which I somehow doubt happened
Leah Betts actually died from an H20 overdose rather than an E. Still, nAlice wants to bring the drama: she probably emptied the Brita due to a hangover and found herself hunched over the lavatory for an hour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She does such odd obsessive things like that. How about you just ignore or block people? I know she has private chat groups with her fans to sleuth and try and out people and get any info they can on Bianca. Such bizarre behavior.
I think it’s a narc need to try and prove she’s better and smarter.

Dream on, Al.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wasn't getting at you or anything just ranting for my own purposes I guess. Oh, am I Alice....nah I'm fat but I'm not that fucked in the head 😂
Ha no don’t worry, I didn’t think you were! I was just a bit confused as I thought you were replying to me saying something about Alice’s constant accusations whereas I thought I was replying to someone asking whether part of the UK trip might be so that they can prove it isn’t them messaging Big Al on social media... but tbf now just typing that out has confused me so I may have even misunderstood the original comment I was replying to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.