Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody in the history of ever has been hospitalised for drinking too much water. She is absolutely full of tit and I'm sick of it now.
oh that can happen but only if you drink too much in a very short time which I somehow doubt happened

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember this, so it can happen. Not sure I believe it did in AEā€™s case, but it can indeed be a thing

Reactions: 5
another gem - 26th november
View attachment 1136297
(the thing she had recently discovered is that Therese Raquin thing that would "seal his fate" and that she can "no longer save him, but still can save the kids", probobly, or at least that's what she was banging on about a few days earlier as a ashocking discovery anyway)
Who is Therese? ( may have been discussing when I was trying to catch up with 30 threads before I started to comment here!)

I saw your link to the guardian but Iā€™m It seeing the connection?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
another gem - 26th november
View attachment 1136297
(the thing she had recently discovered is that Therese Raquin thing that would "seal his fate" and that she can "no longer save him, but still can save the kids", probobly, or at least that's what she was banging on about a few days earlier as a ashocking discovery anyway)
mAlice. Itā€™s time to put up or shut up. You and Lupenis, Henryscarf, and Deb. Weā€™re still waiting. šŸ˜

She looked very classy here. You can tell that because she covered her nipples with plasters. Therefore it's a PG outfit. šŸ¤­

@Mad Betty should probably build a nuclear bunker for that moment.
In that first snap I can see her nipples. šŸ«£

• Sick
  • Haha
Who is Therese? ( may have been discussing when I was trying to catch up with 30 threads before I started to comment here!)

I saw your link to the guardian but Iā€™m It seeing the connection?!
IIRC Alice mentioned her big reveal was along the lines of Therese Raquin.

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Sick
It can happen on rare occasion, when it results in hyponatraemia during long distance running events like marathons, inexperiened runner. AE running a marathon though? šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Exactly this happened to me. I ran a marathon in hot conditions and wound up in hospital for drinking too much water, leading to hyponatraemia. Risk factors are being petite and running a marathon, so the odds of this happening to Big Al are pretty remote!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Exactly this happened to me. I ran a marathon in hot conditions and wound up in hospital for drinking too much water, leading to hyponatraemia. Risk factors are being petite and running a marathon, so the odds of this happening to Big Al are pretty remote!
Ouch! I hope it didn't put you off long distance running. I ran a marathon in unexpectedly warm conditions and it really sucks. You train for months and months then it's damn beach bikini weather!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like a woman desperate for a Liz Hurley in that dress moment.

She always missteps. Liz Hurley picked the right dress, by the right designer at the right premier.

Alice was too desperate and just a sad imitator. Literally everything she tries is unoriginal and trite.
It's not well done either as you can see the sticking plasters on her boobs to hide her nipples. A skin-matching lining or camisole underneath would be classier and would get the same effect if it were skin tight. It looks very tacky, ad hoc and thrown together at the last minute rather than quirky or eccentric. Helena Bonham Carter's dress sense is eccentric and quirky but never tacky, for example. The neckline also makes her shoulders look extremely wide; a rounded or v-neck would have been more flattering. I can't wear a boat neck either though Meghan DoSussex can! Alice has a beautiful face and figure here but really fails to highlight this or even look put together.

I'm plump and plain, with a boho/goth/punk/hippie slant to my dress when not in hoodie and joggers but, if I were to be the focus of all cameras on a red carpet, I so would take the advice of a stylist. I'm sure that Disney would have helped out though even a personal shopper at a store would have been able to put together a suitable and flattering outfit, even while playing up quirky. Alice, taking advice and acting on it isn't a failure; we all need feedback because we're too close to see problems, success or whatever.

ETA: I'm not even going to comment on her usual hideous shoes which just chop her legs and feet into pieces visually. It's a top and skirt as you can see her skin above the belt in the second photo so it looks even more slapdash.

PS my previous post was referring to my DOGS. FFS, autocarrot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ouch! I hope it didn't put you off long distance running. I ran a marathon in unexpectedly warm conditions and it really sucks. You train for months and months then it's damn beach bikini weather!
Nah, didn't put me off, but it was a valuable lesson learned! You're so right though... you train through the UK winter for a Spring Marathon and it's bloody 25C sunshine on the day!!

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not saying sheā€™s not lying about it but you actually can make yourself very ill drinking too much water
It was well known during the height of the rave period - last century, sob...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody in the history of ever has been hospitalised for drinking too much water. She is absolutely full of tit and I'm sick of it now.
Actually my mother did this in her 70s. Was drinking water too much and flushed out nutrients to point she almost passed out and spent 2 days in hospital. They told her she needed to a) drink water over longer period of time and b) use electrolyte enhanced water to fill less thirsty. She lived in Santa Fe, New Mexico at time: a very dry climate with high altitude which makes you thirstier but can wreak havoc on body if you arenā€™t careful. In my momā€™s case it was her age and heart condition that flared up from the water ā€œoverdoseā€ but it is what doctors attributed it to. I think AE was snooping on here and saw the comments I made about it the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anytime someone says something that could over step the mark, others comment. There is self-moderation (is that the term) on here and there are plenty of respectful and opposing views. I have to admit to being a bit of a BW fan girl recently but thatā€™s subjective to me, I feel empowered by her not bowing down to Aliceā€™s malevolence any time Bianca posts something.
Late to the reply game (rugby watching, even though I'm sneakily commenting during the Scots match šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ) but I have to admit I am a bit of šŸ fangirl too. Merely cause I am in awe of her positivity, and absolutely like yourself (paraphrasing with my own words) want to cheer every time she does not succumb to Alice trying to drag her down and šŸ posts what she wants to when she wants to āœŒšŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's FeMail. In Alice land that's different
Oh my days is that actually what she said?!

duck me, sheā€™s something else isnā€™t she.

Imagine the cognitive dissonance required from her to know sheā€™s talking absolute bullshit but also be so genuinely offended people call her out on said bullshit.

I guess thatā€™s just one type of narcissistic tendencies in a nutshell.

Reactions: 13
Since itā€™s awards season maybe we could try for a title that reflects Alice contribution to lies, deception, filters and defamation

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.