Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks about the tragic losses in her life a lot, I won’t deny that there has been some tragedy for her, so to equate Ioan leaving her, Mama and Papa G, her dad and step mum choosing not to speak to her and her other brother also not speaking to her as if they’ve passed away is disgraceful.

There has to come a point when she realises she’s the asshole, right?
The way she throws her stepsister's death into the ring of tragedy surrounding her makes me sick since she's also said she didn't even know the girl. It's merely cause of the tragic outcome of that, that her name is used as some token fodder. Makes me sick.
Anyway onto why I was quoting you dear mimsy, I don't think there will ever be a day she will wake up and see her true self. There won't be anything in the world that could make that happen. Not even if she loses the girls cause everything will remain others fault. Never hers. Which makes me mad.
You'd think it would happen at one point wouldn't you? That the common denominator is... Her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sorry if this has already been said but now apparently she’s ‘a happy, healthy person.’ I thought she had fibromyalgia and spent half her time in bed? 🤔 She’s making a big deal about the drinking water thing because she knows we’ve been recommending water bottles, so she’s suspicious that the person giving her good, solid, helpful advice is a nasty, mean, evil Twattle Turd! 🙄
And her responses are always so full of drama. Of COURSE she was nearly in hospital for drinking too much water.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Calling out abuse is not mean. Calling out abuse then adding ‘and she’s fat, ugly and has awful clothes’ is the bit I’m referring to. That’s not a direct quote but hopefully makes my point by the way.
Ah yeah I see. Agree if that’s the type of dialogue then own the meanness 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair she is right- some of these threads could be described as toxic. Some people from here taunt her on other platforms, then brag about it. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong- do what you want - but if she’s only going to take the negative from these threads - of which there is a lot (discussing her appearance, her weight, her family, her fashion choices, her messy house) then of course she will say it is toxic.
If all she read was the stand out clear analysis of her outrageous behaviour and the brilliant advice given out of clear concern for her and her children, then toxic would indeed be wrong.

Going to hide under a rock now. To be clear - say what you like and please don’t think I’m telling anyone not to- but it has toxicity and we should own it.
No need to hide under a rock 😊 I agree that some of the attacks on her weight or appearance etc can be a little harsh. I believe things are worse over on the KP threads but yes these ones can get a little mean about her appearance from time to time.

Her behaviour, yes we are justified in criticising her for sure.

these threads are not as toxic as some of the others!!

Reactions: 19
To be fair she is right- some of these threads could be described as toxic. Some people from here taunt her on other platforms, then brag about it. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong- do what you want - but if she’s only going to take the negative from these threads - of which there is a lot (discussing her appearance, her weight, her family, her fashion choices, her messy house) then of course she will say it is toxic.
If all she read was the stand out clear analysis of her outrageous behaviour and the brilliant advice given out of clear concern for her and her children, then toxic would indeed be wrong.

Going to hide under a rock now. To be clear - say what you like and please don’t think I’m telling anyone not to- but it has toxicity and we should own it.
I don't think there's a need to hide under a rock! :) Your opinion and you're not trying to police the thread. I think there are sometimes elements or tones of discussion which I don't agree with, but I just scroll past and choose my own words.

Reactions: 25
I feel I've held back a lot when it comes to Alice lol. I've often tried to see her side eventhough I've known for 15 years what she is and that she doesnt deserve the benefit of the doubt. Let's put it this way: if I was personally attached to one of the players in this I would sound very different, less friendly.

I dont care about how she dresses (tho in the business she is it's fair that people get to criticise this) and how fat she is (I used to be too) - however, she does that to others, so she really cant expect people to not call her out.

Where imo it gets mean is when people go to the DM and play the inside jokes or make other fun of her instead of addressing the issue. I also technically think that it's unfair to start arguing on her page (or rather pointless), but it's not mean, because she wants that. She could do it like Bianca and just delete/block it if it actually bothers her.

Reactions: 44
Very much this. She simply hasn’t engaged with the TRO, she obviously hasn’t appreciated how serious it is.
I think this is one area where people may give her a bit more slack because she’s a woman. I simply can’t imagine a scenario where a man in her position would be subject to a TRO for repeated and sustained email/SM abuse over a period of over a year (supported by over 100 pages of cold hard evidence), but would insist he is not an abuser, and people would actually give him the time of day.
I think she knows how serious it is but she's a Narc & believes she's above the law, nothing applies to her as she is superior to everyone & she also doesn't think there's anything wrong with her behaviour. She knows exactly what she's doing but she has no empathy so she doesn't care.

She probably thinks if she gets her day in court all she has to do is fake cry like on Lorraine, witter on about her being the victim & the judge will make it all go away for her. She needs putting away.
Totally agree she's getting a lot more slack just because she's a woman. It's disgusting. The real victim is still being abused.
Where are the serious repercussions for her breaching the TRO multiple times? The lack of them will be seen as a win for her.

Reactions: 20
Alice is right about there being some super toxic threads on Tattle, primarily the ones on Meghan Markle, ironically though she ought to feel right at home in those threads, given the amount of bile she spewed against Meghan. It wouldn't surprise me if she had a sock or two in there and still uses them to let off some of that pent up anger.

Same with Piers, she probably thought their shared envy/ hate of MM would result in him jumping to her defense. Thats the mistake Narcs always make. They just assume that if they hate you, everyone else will too.

Sucks to be on the receiving end doesn't it Alice 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This shows she really is posting these child pics and info to "show" Ioan.

And I'm also finding the way she talks about the kids disturbing. Their only purpose in life is to love and fulfill HER. She's weirdly gushy. Almost like all this talk of love and harmony might not be the case. 🤔

Why does she feel the need to say how much the all love each other?
Yo & the girls don't exist as real people with feelings/needs of their own, they're just props & extensions to feed her ego & need of attention as the only person she genuinely cares about is herself. Her gushing is just to show off what an extraordinarily fantabulous mother she is.
Narcs are soulless excuses of human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Calling out abuse is not mean. Calling out abuse then adding ‘and she’s fat, ugly and has awful clothes’ is the bit I’m referring to. That’s not a direct quote but hopefully makes my point by the way.
Who called her ugly? I have never seen that on Tattle. In fact, what I have seen repeatedly is people give her good advice on how to better her appearance, acknowledging her good natural assets but not the fake rubber lips etc. Not guilty.

She IS fat - I don't see that as anything other than a statement of fact. Again, she has been encouraged to cut back on the booze and takeouts and use the pelaton to no avail. Many Tattlers say they are overweight too. It's not a moral judgement, it's just a fact. She has constantly gone on about other people's weight issues too like Ma Gruff and Siwan. So I own that unapologetically.

Awful clothes. Guilty as charged - she has always had bad taste despite 8 years in Paris and a relatively good income to spend on clothes. I'm not going to pretend she has taste. So I own that unapologetically.

Also, why is Alice even on here if we are all so mean? Does she like 'toxic' spaces on the net?? Of course she does. Her twitter was a cesspit and the Insta is not much better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sending love & hugs to you dear @tilly27 - I'm really hoping something can be done to finally help with your health & I'm so sorry to hear about your Granny. Thank God she has you & your mum caring for her. ✨I'm thinking of you all✨ ❤🌹xxx

Perhaps the Gruffuds take Bianca's 'side' because she doesn't bombard them with hysterical emails calling them c--ts, or threaten to destroy them?
(y) plus she doesn't abuse their son, she's made him smile again after years of misery. It must be lovely for them to have their son back.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I also technically think that it's unfair to start arguing on her page (or rather pointless), but it's not mean, because she wants that. She could do it like Bianca and just delete/block it if it actually bothers her.
Is it unfair to disagree with AE? I don't think so. She welcomes free speech after all as otherwise we would be in Communist China. She is also a big fan of the First Amendment as she says herself and that will be part of her defence in court.

Is it pointless to disagree with her? I don't think so either. Not that she will ever change, but your best screenshots come from her disagreeing online. Otherwise it is all 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ on her insta which isn't that interesting and pretending to care about people's failed marriages.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice, as I know you're on here, you do realise that both Gruff siblings earn way more than you with your half assed cameos? And no one will buy that book you are writing either?

As for the Gruff parents having no grandchildren - they always will. The fact that they can't see them is down to you, you shameless witch.

PS - I hope IG and BW have a least 2 kids. 😘
She is so cruel. Imagine sizing up someone’s worth to the world by their ability to be married, have children and make lots of money. If it wasn’t for Gill’s son’s money she might not have any children of her own!

Reactions: 30
Who called her ugly? I have never seen that on Tattle. In fact, what I have seen repeatedly is people give her good advice on how to better her appearance, acknowledging her good natural assets but not the fake rubber lips etc.

She IS fat - I don't see that as anything other than a statement of fact. Again, she has been encouraged to cut back on the booze and takeouts and use the pelaton to no avail. Many Tattlers say they are overweight too. It's not a moral judgement, it's just a fact.

Awful clothes. Guilty as charged - she has always had bad taste despite 8 years in Paris and a relatively good income to spend on clothes. I'm not going to pretend she has taste.

Also, why is Alice even on here if we are all so mean? Does she like 'toxic' spaces on the net??
I agree with everything you said and in reply to why is she even on here if we're all mean, it's as simple as it plays right into her victim mentality. She's soooo abused and is fighting in spite of all of our boo hoo meanness.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m always going to remember the way the Fm’s went after members on here and still do. If they want to come on her hate-reading then that’s on them and Alice.
Some of those comments were the worst things I’ve ever read directed at people on the internet. The intention was horrendous and criminal.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.