Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering if one of her jobs is ‘Head Of Tattle Marketing Dept’ as she seems to spend all her time sending people here!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is why her claim about abusive and aggressive /threatening correspondence from Ioan's lawyer is bollocks. It will all be written with a view to being read by a judge.
yeah but Alice only cares about the cOurT oF pUbLiC oPiNiOn

seeing how she portrayed Ioan's super polite mail, Ella Newton's innocent convo and many many other things I bet Ioan is scared to the core.

There is a thing she really isnt considering: She goes the entire time with the attitude into this that Ioan is too scared/cares too much about public opinion/too private for seriously going to court, that's why she managed to keep up a smear campaign for a whole year without a single proof. Meanwhile he knows that Alice would probably go all in. Now out of the two who is more likely to be caughed off guard if they go to court? the one who expects the ex to use every trick or the one who doesnt (providing his girlfriend hasnt secretely done some tit behind his back, mind)

Reactions: 22
yeah but Alice only cares about the cOurT oF pUbLiC oPiNiOn

seeing how she portrayed Ioan's super polite mail, Ella Newton's innocent convo and many many other things I bet Ioan is scared to the core.

There is a thing she really isnt considering: She goes the entire time with the attitude into this that Ioan is too scared/cares too much about public opinion/too private for seriously going to court, that's why she managed to keep up a smear campaign for a whole year without a single proof. Meanwhile he knows that Alice would probably go all in. Now out of the two who is more likely to be caughed off guard if they go to court? the one who expects the ex to use every trick or the one who doesnt (providing his girlfriend hasnt secretely done some tit behind his back, mind)
Ioan needs to go to court to clear his name and do it under oath . Alice didn’t think of that did she. She literally forced him to take it there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What is her “day in court”? It’s a restraining order hearing AGAINST her. Fruitloop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly. Has she forgotten that she sent his mother this, on 12 September 2021:

View attachment 1135512
View attachment 1135513
Alice, as I know you're on here, you do realise that both Gruff siblings earn way more than you with your half assed cameos? And no one will buy that book you are writing either?

As for the Gruff parents having no grandchildren - they always will. The fact that they can't see them is down to you, you shameless witch.

PS - I hope IG and BW have a least 2 kids. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
What is her “day in court”? It’s a restraining order hearing AGAINST her. Fruitloop.
But HE made her go out of HER mind, and that's why she sent all that abusive correspondence.
Nah, can't see a Judge falling for that old flannel either and I bet Ioan's held the worst back.

Reactions: 21
But HE made her go out of HER mind, and that's why she sent all that abusive correspondence.
Nah, can't see a Judge falling for that old flannel either and I bet Ioan's held the worst back.
Can’t imagine what else is to come. I can’t get through many of the pages of the TRO. She’s a monster.

Reactions: 13
Oh Mr Shartridge, you are officially a legend! I cannot sleep and you have made my endless night a chucklefest!
Hiya my dear, I'm not great, had to stop these antibiotics, they have started going through me (sorrybut both ways) they hurt my tummy so much. Plus triggering my renal tubular acidosis by being sick (and the other) losing so much fluid (and sodium bicarbonate/potassium citrate).
We're also losing granny, she now can't get her words out, or understand what we try & tell her to do, i.e. Move your left arm or right leg. Bed baths & commode needed 💯 time now. She's hardly eating/drinking & so convinced we're all being poisoned. Dr out again today, a 2nd opinion. Increased her antidepressants but thinks she ok, took bloods. But me & mum both thought we'd lose her last night. We would only put her back into hospital if something beneficial could be done for her because she is petrified & we can give her more care, plus she went heavily out of it imagining terrible things when she was in last month, that she is still adamant are true. Sorry for long winded reply.
I hope you are ok my dear x x x
Plus @katylouclay well done on today x
Oh Tilly, I just want to give you a big hug. It's all so massive what's happening with yourself and Granny 🙁. I wish I had some words of wisdom or could help in some way but please know you're being thought about, and Granny too in the hope that there may be light at the end of the tunnel xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice, as I know you're on here, you do realise that both Gruff siblings earn way more than you with your half assed cameos? And no one will buy that book you are writing either?

As for the Gruff parents having no grandchildren - they always will. The fact that they can't see them is down to you, you shameless witch.

PS - I hope IG and BW have a least 2 kids. 😘
The total lack of self awareness is terrifying, Alice has literally terrorised two young impressionable children into hating their own Father and she can't even see what she's projecting onto them.
We're all outsiders looking in and the legal system will see exactly the same thing. Your not the victim here Alice no matter how much you profess to be.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
actually I'm sure they bought it. Court documents are always worth loads of clicks
Or just grabbed it off the Tattle link? They always do the lazy thing imo. Would they even have known about the TRO without Tattlers keeping tabs on the lacourt site? I doubt it. They are tit journalists who repeat the same stuff endlessly in their copy and paste "articles".

Reactions: 16
Yikes, I get uncomfortable seeing people troll her. I know she deserves to be held accountable, but provoking her seems unfair to me.
Yeah, I feel this...I don't even think its unfair because she doesn't deserve it, but that she clearly doesn't possess the emotional or intellectual maturity to handle an opposing opinion. She shouldn't be on any social media platform, it's uncomfortable to watch her drowning in the backlash of her own ridiculous faux victimhood. She's literally getting defensive about post suggesting she drinks more water...like...what...no, Alice...stop now...just stop.

It's so frustrating because underneath all that crazy, toxic, abusive selfishness....she has the bones to be a hero. She STILL has the option to turn it all around and save those two little girls from decades of trauma therapy.

I'll pen it for her (in case she's reading):

"I haven't been behaving in a way that I'm particularly proud of lately. My marriage broke down and I just didn't know how to process it. I've said things about my estranged husband that were untrue and unfair, and I've been guilty of using our children to gain his attention/hurt him. I need time, away from social media to look at myself, gain employment and concentrate on building a life for my daughters where they can enjoy a healthy relationship with both of their parents. I'm sorry about a lot of the things I've said and done, there is no excuse other than I have been blinded by my own anger and I am now taking steps to take accountability and repair the damage from the last two years. I'll see you all next year to show you the amazing progress I've made."

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Or just grabbed it off the Tattle link? They always do the lazy thing imo. Would they even have known about the TRO without Tattlers keeping tabs on the lacourt site? I doubt it. They are tit journalists who repeat the same stuff endlessly in their copy and paste "articles".
Radar Online and The Blast (among others) famously keep track of this sort of tit all the time, so yes, they would have found out. Just like they found out about the divorce. they all have people in the courts tipping them off

Reactions: 13
She’s rewriting the narrative about Tattle as well (trying to) by constantly referring to it as toxic. I’m not aware of other threads but this thread certainly isn’t a toxic space. Tone’s twitter space is toxic AF, this is constant deflection. We get loads of people coming here saying they love the humour etc

She hates that she gets called out here and she can’t control it

Wtf is up with people who are in the public eye and want to silence criticisms? Isn’t this what Alice was bleating about - communist China anyone?

Reactions: 35
Yeah, I feel this...I don't even think its unfair because she doesn't deserve it, but that she clearly doesn't possess the emotional or intellectual maturity to handle an opposing opinion. She shouldn't be on any social media platform, it's uncomfortable to watch her drowning in the backlash of her own ridiculous faux victimhood. She's literally getting defensive about post suggesting she drinks more water...like...what...no, Alice...stop now...just stop.

It's so frustrating because underneath all that crazy, toxic, abusive selfishness....she has the bones to be a hero. She STILL has the option to turn it all around and save those two little girls from decades of trauma therapy.

I'll pen it for her (in case she's reading):

"I haven't been behaving in a way that I'm particularly proud of lately. My marriage broke down and I just didn't know how to process it. I've said things about my estranged husband that were untrue and unfair, and I've been guilty of using our children to gain his attention/hurt him. I need time, away from social media to look at myself, gain employment and concentrate on building a life for my daughters where they can enjoy a healthy relationship with both of their parents. I'm sorry about a lot of the things I've said and done, there is no excuse other than I have been blinded by my own anger and I am now taking steps to take accountability and repair the damage from the last two years. I'll see you all next year to show you the amazing progress I've made."
This is brilliant. Alice, if you’re reading, take heed.

Reactions: 11
The more Alice mentions Tattle, the more people come here, which means the more her lies are exposed.

How dumb is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s rewriting the narrative about Tattle as well (trying to) by constantly referring to it as toxic. I’m not aware of other threads but this thread certainly isn’t a toxic space. Tone’s twitter space is toxic AF, this is constant deflection. We get loads of people coming here saying they love the humour etc

She hates that she gets called out here and she can’t control it

Wtf is up with people who are in the public eye and want to silence criticisms? Isn’t this what Alice was bleating about - communist China anyone?
I sometimes lurk on other threads and it can be. It’s possible I’m missing the nuance on some threads and there’s a lot of nicknames etc like we do on here so I can see where people get the feeling it’s toxic when it isn’t.
Tattle has rules unlike Twitter and Instagram where Alice and her garbage pail kids are disgraceful.

Reactions: 19
I prefer the people on Insta (who knows if they even look at Tattle) who hold her accountable as opposed to the mindless FM arselickers on there, making excuses for her behaviour, which is enablement.

Also, AE is an intelligent and physically healthy person. She basically outed herself as not having fibro when she described herself as healthy. I don't think that someone who had a chronic condition (like BW) would suddenly forget they had it. So that's another lie (I knew that anyway and I suspect IG did too).

The phrase that gets trotted out is "poking the bear". A bear is a wild animal - AE is an intelligent human though not the "smartest person in the room" that she thinks she is. She behaves badly because she chooses too. She could and should make better choices but I doubt that will ever happen. At 53, she is set in her ways and has been operating like this for a loooong time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.