Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmfao WHAT CAREER THO? 😩 What few roles she had altogether contributed to a résumé suitable for a trash compactor girl WHAT CAREER? 😩😩😩 I need answers or I’ll never be free from these mental lippy-smeared prison walls in which I have been confined since I heard the name “Alice ‘Nut-Dumpster’ Evans.”

Speaking of nuts I just bought like 12 boxes of walnut whips UR WELCOME UK ECONOMY.
Dude, I remember when Wispa Golds came back in back in 03. When I saw those beauties in the Coop I snatched up a loooot of boxes 🤤

Edit: I was a very stoned 18 year old. Who appreciates Wispa Golds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How exactly did he sabotage it? By having ivf to have babies with her?
If it wasn't HW it was IG that ruined her non-existent carrerr. Fruit loop.

I see Jasper69 is awake and commenting on DM 🤣
Wasn't she the one who had the fertility problems and had to get IVF to up her egg count. She was nearly 40 years old and even in women with no fertility problems there is a steep decline after 35. So any sacrifice was by him, she didn't spend her childhood funds to get those babies. She fucked up her own happy life by being such an asshole.

Reactions: 25
A few months after he assaulted paparazzi in two separate incidents, Kanye said this about Rihanna: 'All I want to say is, it’s so devastating. Just as a person, I don’t care how famous she is or even if she just worked at McDonald’s … [abuse] should never happen. It should never come to that place.' Sounds much like nAlice and her famous denials, and her most recent attempts to gaslight the internet after her shocking behaviour earlier in the week.

Reactions: 15
oh no, she is just checking on DM’s comments now… and replying
View attachment 1134650
TBF, I don't think this person is wrong.

Nobody gives a tit about Alice anymore, except for us and the FMs. Not even Ioan gives a tit.

This in DM is a nothing story, a has-been commenting on a random TV show. Nobody is interested in that. The article is only opened by people who follow Alice's stupidity, and they have by now discovered Tattle, too, even if they don't comment here.

Reactions: 18
five days on Alice has deleted her post about being homeless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Fast forward to September 2024

Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd OBE and his wife Bianca Wallace Gruffudd sat down with People Magazine to discuss their joint venture A Ray of Sunshine before its release in cinema's next month. The film, written by and starring Bianca is Ioan's first feature film foray into directing and while billed as a comedy-drama, it deals with Bianca's own struggle to overcome her shock diagnosis of MS and escape from an abusive marriage. The film is already receiving rave reviews from critics.
Even though we are here to talk about Ioan and Bianca's film, there is an elephant in the room. Ioan's first wife, former actor Alice Evans was arrested last week for spray painting ''Bianca Wallace is a meth-head bogan skank" in red paint on the driveway of the couple's mansion in Bel Air. Ioan declines to discuss the matter and will only say that it is in the hands of the authorities and that unfortunately after 4 similar prior incidents Alice is probably looking at jail time. However, Ioan was keen to talk about their latest news, a new project he and his wife currently have in development. A baby! A third child for Ioan and a first for Bianca. Ioan said his daughters are super excited and can't wait to meet their new brother or sister. Congratulations Ioan and Bianca!
Seriously, you could write for People. You have their stylebook down cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Old Gypsy Rose Evans there 🔮 She can see familiar names in the DM comments but she never reads Tattle. She's got a real Bee in her bonnet about us hasn't she? If only there were some way to stop us discussing her... Like growing the hell up, moving on and treating her Es properly. Because it really is THAT simple, Alice. Seriously. Alternatively, continue to behave like the hole you have been so far and we'll continue to discuss in disbelief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Cardiff Castle would be a gorgeous venue for them… you can get married there, YoBee… you know it makes sense!
Nah I think he needs clear space between the current marriage and any new one 🤣

That whole wedding episode was hilarious! I was on cloud 9 when I saw The Vicar of Dibley on Netflix, what a glorious weekend binge that was, flipping fantastic show! Anyone who has no idea what that show is, oh please give it a go, it will be SO worth your while!

Edited for : That punch, oh my god 🤣 🤣 🤣
And Richard Armitage was 😍 in this. I went all wibbly when I first watched it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Traipsing round the globe 🤣🤣🤣
She is literally withholding him from seeing the kids. She has also said they don’t want to see him. He is visiting his parents. He has not put anything on his own social media if I’m correct. What’s is he supposed to do? Stay at home in bed drinking and arguing with people on the internet until this all blows over? Alice you’re a knob head.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Just that one saddo trying to get Alice’s side across and badly. All they're doing is sending people to here to see all of the evidence against her.
Has she really only got Pfizer and the Tone account left?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.