Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
I knew she was going to post something of the girls. Look Ioan, mama and Papa G might love Bianca but look at what you could have won in a distorted and warped Bullseye way. She is nasty.
She could share these of course, if she hadn't abused the Wizard app. So she does it for her minions trying to publicly shame her kids’ dad.
Nasty bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s spent the last 18 months losing her shit over a made-up-in-her-own-tiny-mind-affair with zero evidence and chooses now to see past the act and see the talent??
I smell bullshit.
I wonder if her three years narrative is the length of time Ioan refused to sleep with her. There were problems in that marriage for a lot longer than she admits to.

I refuse to watch it, it is re-traumatising a victim, I saw a clip of the talking penis on Gogglebox, that was disturbing enough.

• Heart
  • Haha

sallygsoton

VIP Member
1647690233651.png

This poster spills their guts about private trauma and offers positive suggestions and what does Alice take from it???

Drink more fucking water!

🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
I just realised the way she's written this sentence
1647666587195.png

Sounds like she's trying to deal with two jobs, two children and a single mother 🤣

She's happy and healthy?
That's why she has fibro and has spent so much time in bed over the years?
That's why her neck is a neon sign of ill health?
Wasn't there some other condition she mentioned recently?
She's so happy she can't move on from her ex?
She's so happy she stalks both her ex and his new girlfriend constantly?
She's so happy she seeks attention and validation from online?
She's so happy she's drinking a lot and regularly?

• Haha
  • Angry

Jemadah

VIP Member
Old Gypsy Rose Evans there 🔮 She can see familiar names in the DM comments but she never reads Tattle. She's got a real Bee in her bonnet about us hasn't she? If only there were some way to stop us discussing her... Like growing the hell up, moving on and treating her Es properly. Because it really is THAT simple, Alice. Seriously. Alternatively, continue to behave like the arsehole you have been so far and we'll continue to discuss in disbelief.

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
it's heavy gaslighting

she wrote mails saying that she will never allow the kids to have contact to their grandmother because then they will be like his siblings. She openly admitted that she wont let Ioan have them (engaged a new lawyer for it even when Ioan tried to formalize it) and very obviously sabotaged their co-parenting (based on the texts) and very obviously alienated them (based on really everything)

and then she acts like they cut the kids off? Like she got wronged here? It's no wonder why so many people want nothing to do with her
I know, this is why it’s so sickening to me, it’s all a creation in the mind of Alice Evans and none of it is true. No one has chosen to abandon the children, they have been forcibly removed from their lives by Alice. I go cold thinking of the things she tells those poor kids and she’s their mother, they trust her. She’s abusing their innocence and trust by lying to them every single day. It is heartbreaking

this whole Alice situation has seen me give up alcohol and appreciate my entire family a lot more! (Warts and all)

• Heart
  • Wow

AD2018

Chatty Member
Ah I see the delusion queen was busy while I was sleeping… so Mama G took Bianca’s “side” (grow up Alice) although Alice won’t allow a relationship with Mama G anyway?

If Alice contacted me about maths results for Ella after all the abuse she’d emailed me personally and after calling me a cunt online she could stick her fake niceties and I’d be encouraging my son to get himself timetabled access to the girls away from her.

She’s only bringing Mama G back in to her current rantings because Bianca is obviously cultivating a nice relationship with Ioan’s family.

Alice is clearly trying to emulate how Bianca responds to people with kindness and positivity and it is making me ill because it is so fake 🤣🤮 you can see how antagonistic and poisonous she is in everything she writes!!

PS - I have never engaged with Alice on SM, I throw a few likes here and there but I have commented on a post of Bianca’s and she was very nice.

Happy Saturday all 🙌🏻

Reactions: 39

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
As for her personal correspondence - I was writing some sensitive work emails last week. Before I hit send I always remind myself "this could be read out in court one day." Surely post divorce AE knew that was true of any correspondence she sent Ioan? She knew he was sending it to his lawyer as she taunts him about it in the messages. She is a moron, truly.

• Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I hope Lily James finds out she’s the latest pawn in Alice’s battshittery and tears her a new one 😡

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
“I am a happy, healthy person who is usually one of the bright lights of a gathering”.
Come off it. This is not just denial, it is delusion. She’s clearly not happy, does not look to be healthy at all, and I expect gatherings all over Hollywood dread her arrival.
And as for drinking “4 litters” (😂) of water a day.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
She was attractive visually, but her eyes are really cold
I think this is the gist of it. Alice is cold and hard, playing the victim your whole life does that to you, she sees everyone through her harsh imagined reality. She thought she was the prize, Ioan was happy to be with her while she swanned about on Olivier’s money and the clandestine nature of that relationship was exciting. The excitement continued for a few years, then the reality of life creeps in. Alice who had been part of the “Paris jet-set clan” was now a wife and the lesser known of the two actors. Motherhood comes with it’s happinesses but challenges. He is still living the jobbing actor life and she feels inadequate. Her life is now defined by being a mother, before that she was the baby Angel atop the Christmas tree.
I think she’s insecure, when you start a relationship essentially cheating, it’s hard to get over the fact they might do it to you if they did it with you, sorry that sounds like the FM’s views on relationships, trust me it’s different. She simply didn’t trust him enough.
Her nastiness became more apparent on social media, if she’s saying these things about him online, I can only imagine it was ten times worse at home. Any flop or cancelled show and she’d go off. She liked living the perceived high life, for some reason she believes she deserves nothing less. It’s unsustainable.
There’s only so much browbeating and arguing you can take, I personally think she was physically abusive to him and he tried for years to get away.
Then he did.
What we see now is a hurt ego, Ioan hasn’t died but she talks about him like he has. She reaches out for his hand but he worked away for 8 months of the year etc etc.
I have very little sympathy for her, she’s a spoiled brat having a ridiculous and threatening tantrum.

• Sad
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Here's a few from the world premier of 102 Dalmations. You know the Disney movie. Movie made for children.
:sick: that was a real family friendly outfit, not. FFS. Yet she had the fucking nerve to 'like' a comment made about B & her sister (sitting on stools wearing short summer skirts) that said along the lines of B dressed for 'easy access'. She's disgusting. 🤬
This is why I don't give a shit if people slate how she looks as the first thing she does is attack other women & how THEY look.
Even when they haven't even done anything, like poor Ella Newton.
She can dish it out but she sure as hell can't take it, well tough shit. Maybe she should keep her vile gob shut.
The list of her revolting insults about B was long & horrendous. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38