Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #83 Bianca looks to be thriving, whilst Alice is dressed to go diving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been asked, trying to catch up. Do we think Ioan will attend the BAFTAs on Sunday? Him and Bianca on the red carpet will not go down too well. Could also be why they are in London?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry if this has been asked, trying to catch up. Do we think Ioan will attend the BAFTAs on Sunday? Him and Bianca on the red carpet will not go down too well. Could also be why they are in London?
Oooh I do hope so!

Reactions: 21
I love the hotel Yo and B are staying at in London. Nicely done. Great bathrooms and very chic. I imagine Yo has meetings there. I see good things coming up.
Maybe he's getting himself a UK agent for more career opportunities over there, someone more connected to the movie/TV scene in the UK than his U.S. agent. Can you have two agents? Maybe not.

Reactions: 20
Please share how you do that? I’d rather not give her the clicks or whatever it’s called 😂
That's the one I used. Not sure if it's used for longevity, I know when I first heard of Nitter, someone had mentioned there was an Instagram version and it wasn't that one. But that one worked so 😇

Reactions: 7
Ooh, I might have to watch but only to aid tattle research you understand. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was already googling the Bafta date when I found out they were in the UK 😁 I didn't think they'd stay this long because of the original RO hearing date, but might very much be possible now!

Reactions: 14
If Alice just focused on getting help, joined a really good 12 step program (you get to talk all about yourself in meetings, Alice), and got herself together I think she could make a really positive shift. I don't judge her for dealing with a hard menopause. I get it. I don't blame her for mourning the loss of a long term relationship. That's entirely fair. I do blame her for being an abusive bully and demeaning anyone who doesn't agree with her false narrative. And for holding her girls captive (IMO) in a power play to hurt her ex. And you don't get to abuse your ex's new partner because you feel entitled. Be better.

I will always remain an optimist who wants to see people do the work to become happy, healed humans. And it takes work, Alice. I know because I'm doing right now myself. You are the only person standing in your own way. Real talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Alice, I know you read here… I’ve had mops with a better head of hair than you 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Alice just focused on getting help, joined a really good 12 step program (you get to talk all about yourself in meetings, Alice), and got herself together I think she could make a really positive shift. I don't judge her for dealing with a hard menopause. I get it. I don't blame her for mourning the loss of a long term relationship. That's entirely fair. I do blame her for being an abusive bully and demeaning anyone who doesn't agree with her false narrative. And for holding her girls captive (IMO) in a power play to hurt her ex. And you don't get to abuse your ex's new partner because you feel entitled. Be better.

I will always remain an optimist who wants to see people do the work to become happy, healed humans. And it takes work, Alice. I know because I'm doing right now myself. You are the only person standing in your own way. Real talk.
I'd just like her to change just one thing. Literally just one thing. She doesn't need to turn her life around, emerge with a make over, changed personality. Just an ounce of self reflection and change ONE thing. Am I wishing for too much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Yes. Unfortunately, I think she spends her days thinking of how she can make her false narrative be believed by everyone.

Must be my low IQ but if I was her, I'd have remained silent about everything, not replied or shrieked on Twitter and Insta and when Ioan and Bianca went 'Instagram Official', the majority would have been like "Oh what a bleeping head he is! He left his wife and family for a younger woman!" and Alice would have got actual people sympathising with her instead of a bunch of sock accounts and sad perverts who like to send her Cadbury and salad cream in exchange for a look at her oddly grey tits!

But Alice couldn't remain silent and speak only when necessary. What a FUCKO.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.