Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #83 Bianca looks to be thriving, whilst Alice is dressed to go diving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of those trolling Tone/Alice on Twitter. I'm just not. Someone keeps using what I say here and though I'm flattered (my post about Alice breaking the TRO with a bang 💥 was used verbatim), I don't support the poking the bear to inflame anyone tactics. And also I haven't received my Venmo paymemt yet. 😎

And then there's all the drama around these little smackfests to follow. I didn't freak out when someone used MadBettyMum on the DM. I laughed at it. Giving idiots life is exactly what they want. Nah, I was flattered and I laughed it off. Thanks to whoever did that! You made my day!💋

Why give Alice more crazy nonsense to send to her already burned out lawyer to cry actual tears through. Because somehow everything comes back to Tattle when most of us have no skin in that Twitter game. While I appreciate giving guff to people who deserve it, jumping in the swamp just gets you dirty.

My opinion.
I believe the people trolling Tone/Alice on Twitter are her dear, loyal, FMs who just want to duck with Alice and stir her up into a rage for their amusement. I firmly believe, though we take the piss immensely, that we on Tattle care more about Alice than her "supporters" do!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I firmly believe, though we take the piss immensely, that we on Tattle care more about Alice than her "supporters" do!
I honestly don't give a duck about Alice. She has made her bed and can lie in it.

I care about what happens to the kids and Emma. Full stop. I would also like Yo and BW to have a good life and make good movies but they are adults who can defend themselves, so not quite the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'd just like her to change just one thing. Literally just one thing. She doesn't need to turn her life around, emerge with a make over, changed personality. Just an ounce of self reflection and change ONE thing. Am I wishing for too much?
She’s ditched the red lipstick, what more do you want?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It wouldn't surprise me if one or two trolling her are actually Alice using socks. Keeps her victim narrative going, gives her 'someone' to fight with (albeit she's now more limited) & she loves lives for the drama. I'm not on twitter (or IG, etc) but even if I was I wouldn't go near her & I loathe her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I honestly don't give a duck about Alice. She has made her bed and can lie in it.

I care about what happens to the kids and Emma. Full stop. I would also like Yo and BW to have a good life and make good movies but they are adults who can defend themselves, so not quite the same.
I just meant in contrast to who she thinks supports her. They're clearly a bunch of snakes, but she keeps letting them bite. I can only hope Alice is denied custody and is sent to the home for retired narcissists to be visited every six months by Tone, who is only there to give her salad cream and cadbury chocolate and to let her borrow his phone to tweet about how she's DOING WELL.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have question and it’s been bothering me for weeks …

Does anyone know where Toooone met his wife? Such a lovely couple 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It wouldn't surprise me if one or two trolling her are actually Alice using socks. Keeps her victim narrative going, gives her 'someone' to fight with (albeit she's now more limited) & she loves lives for the drama. I'm not on twitter (or IG, etc) but even if I was I wouldn't go near her & I loathe her!
It's really weird to see Alcatone dm Emily and beg for interaction. Someone is desperate for attention. Might have to create some more sock accounts so "he" has someone to talk to. You would think he could just talk to his lovely wife Rachel instead of trying to converse with randos on the web. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah the current Twitter behaviour is absolutely bizarre. I’m about to put them all on the naughty step.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whatever happened to BloCk ThE sOcK??
He keeps unblcoking and Blcoking again…
The DM stuff is just utter madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Says the Queen of "inventing" stories 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s like saying “I killed those 19 people but that 20th one was not me HOW VERY DARE YOU accuse me of such atrocities your honour. *rollseyes* WTAF.
I’ve had 5 sharp ones by the way Fuckos. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah!!! Thanks x

I thought it meant bag in box (wine)

What’s happening on Twitter?
Someone has set up a parody of the girl Emily’s account. There was an Evans8901 yesterday going at it with her. Meanwhile Tone is DM’ing her. It’s all rather odd.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.