Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marniebeau

The gorgeous picture of I and B has brought me back from a brief “sick” hiatus….turns out (after two miscarriages) another Tattle Turd baby is on the way 🥳🥳

If anyone wants to fill me in on what I’ve missed over the last week or two I’d greatly appreciate it! 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Just William

VIP Member
Your Honour my name is Alice abs I've been very badly treated
accused of being very mean when all I've done is tweeted
what's so wrong with sharing all my truth cos I never ever lie
yet I get a fucking TRO abs it makes me want to cry. 😭😭😭😭😭

I got pages of proof they torment me using endless pairs of socks
abs that acrobat bogan taunts me with her silky fucking locks
my career was put on hold for that ungrateful prick from Wales
he's now spoiled my fun on twitter with his namby-pamby tales. 😤😤😤😤😤

I want what's mine abs that is every fucking thing he owns
but he can keep his Brisbane bogan abs I'll keep my Alcatone
they don't care I end up vomiting when things don't go my way 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
so block them now you fucking git or I swear I'll make YOU pay.

🍷🍷🍷 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of those trolling Tone/Alice on Twitter. I'm just not. Someone keeps using what I say here and though I'm flattered (my post about Alice breaking the TRO with a bang 💥 was used verbatim), I don't support the poking the bear to inflame anyone tactics. And also I haven't received my Venmo paymemt yet. 😎

And then there's all the drama around these little smackfests to follow. I didn't freak out when someone used MadBettyMum on the DM. I laughed at it. Giving idiots life is exactly what they want. Nah, I was flattered and I laughed it off. Thanks to whoever did that! You made my day!💋

Why give Alice more crazy nonsense to send to her already burned out lawyer to cry actual tears through. Because somehow everything comes back to Tattle when most of us have no skin in that Twitter game. While I appreciate giving guff to people who deserve it, jumping in the swamp just gets you dirty.

My opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

The carlin

OK now I'm fucking furious. That total arsewipe of a brother is using what's happening in Ukraine as an excuse to call people cunts.

I'm going to tell you all something I've been keeping quiet. I've been volunteering with a group that's been getting supplies and urgent medical supplies over there with British, Lithuanian, Polish and Ukrainians. A few days ago they received and shared some lovely pictures from children at a hospital to say thank you. I've attached one.

Yesterday I found out that was the hospital in Dnipro that was bombed. Its brought it all so close to home and I'm truly heartbroken. I've been posting in here more today to try not to dwell and avoid bursting into tears every 5 mins and ill be back volunteering tomorrow but watching arseholes use it as a way to try to weaponise a hashtag with "don't you know there's a war" has genuinely infuriated me.

Sorry for the merail but, actually I'm not sorry. Anyone and anythings to do with that motley bunch of self serving self pitying mob of clowns can get fucked.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Imagine telling a woman that she shouldn't post a photo with her boyfriend because it might upset the woman who has been obsessed with harming her for months? Way to enable an abuser you absolute tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Kindness is Free

Previous thread -

Congrats @Kindness is Free :poop:🥳🍾😘😁
Ah, thank you! I actually feel like I've made it in life now. @unobtrusive lurker has liked a couple of my posts, and now I've got a thread title. My work here is done 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

House of Tea

VIP Member
There will be no stopping them now. All loved up and happy.

I have never seen IG with such a genuine full throttle smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don’t know why, but I feel a bit emotional about them. It’s so nice to see. I don’t know them, and I am a hard nosed bitch normally, but I feel a fondness for them, I want them to thrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Gotta say, I absolutely knew an insta pic of them as a couple was coming after the many passive aggressive comments posted by Bianca in the past week. She is most definitely not as sickly sweet as she would like us all to believe. Heres the thing - She has done really well at rising above up to now and people will say she has absolutely every right to make passive aggressive comments and finally show off her relationship with Ioan. My thoughts are with the girls. Them seeing the pics. Their own reactions to them. Their mothers reaction to them. Those girls are stuck living there full time and while I get B and I just want to move on, I personally wouldn't be poking the bear. For the kids sake. Their father is on the other side of the world. And they are the ones having to live with and deal with their mother. They have no other outlets or family members. So. While I have absolutely no respect at all for Alice, I'm losing respect for Ioan & B too. So that's my unpopular opinion! Anyway, its a gorgeous Saturday here in Dublin & we are going on the train to a nearby seaside town for ice cream. Have a lovely weekend everyone 😘 😀
I actually disagree. Bianca is 29 years old, she has a long habit of using social media. Due to Alice, she has been tiptoeing for a very long time. She can't post anything without someone trying to find some ulterior motive or hidden message. I do not think her posts have passive-aggressive comments. It may be confirmation bias speaking, people not liking her and him for some reason and so interpreting their behaviour in an unfavourable way :)

She is not posting anything over the top -- e.g. it is not a row of pictures of them as a couple making out (like ridiculously many people tend to do on social media when they start a new relationship; we all have seen such pictures I am afraid). This one is a really nice picture, it is rather neutral and discreet (I have so many similar pictures with male friends I am not romantically involved in; neither is desperately clinging to the other -- it could be a picture of good friends. We just know they are a couple). I am glad she posted it.

The thing is that whether they do not post anything or post something, it does not make any difference. Alice is acting crazy and harassing them in either way. She is hurting the girls all by herself, likely telling girls horrible things about them both. (Like before Bianca emerged she was bashing some other woman and accusing her of stealing Ioan). So perhaps it is good for the girls to see that they look so happy and normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Gotta say, I absolutely knew an insta pic of them as a couple was coming after the many passive aggressive comments posted by Bianca in the past week. She is most definitely not as sickly sweet as she would like us all to believe. Heres the thing - She has done really well at rising above up to now and people will say she has absolutely every right to make passive aggressive comments and finally show off her relationship with Ioan. My thoughts are with the girls. Them seeing the pics. Their own reactions to them. Their mothers reaction to them. Those girls are stuck living there full time and while I get B and I just want to move on, I personally wouldn't be poking the bear. For the kids sake. Their father is on the other side of the world. And they are the ones having to live with and deal with their mother. They have no other outlets or family members. So. While I have absolutely no respect at all for Alice, I'm losing respect for Ioan & B too. So that's my unpopular opinion! Anyway, its a gorgeous Saturday here in Dublin & we are going on the train to a nearby seaside town for ice cream. Have a lovely weekend everyone 😘 😀
Why on Earth does she have to live her life being controlled by the madness of Alice Evans ? Absolute bullshit & I’m not sorry for saying it ! BW has been subjected to the most horrific abuse and stalker ish behaviour from Alice Evans , from what we have seen up to now , and we know there is worse to come in voice notes , face time messages yet to be presented in court .
They cannot and should not be expected to live their lives in the shadow of that gobble mouthed loon any longer . So many of us have said , wether they post a photo now or in twenty years time her reaction will still be the same .
And as for the children, the sooner they are able to understand and accept that their father has a new partner who he lives with , and it doesn’t change how he feels about them , the better!
Alice Evans uses parental alienation, Ioan Gruffud is trying to get custody of his children, it’s not rocket science

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ButterTart

VIP Member
The next hearing date is June 14. The court granted the continuance until then, and the TRO stands until that date. That was just filed:

The following parties are present for the aforementioned proceeding:
Leon Fromkess Bennett, Attorney for Respondent Anne Campbell Kiley, Attorney for Petitioner
Out of the presence of the Court Reporter All parties appeared Via LACourtConnect.
Pursuant to the stipulation of the parties, the Request - DV Prevention w/Minor Child (w/in Existing Case) filed by Ioan Gruffudd on February 15, 2022, is continued to June 14, 2022, at 8:30 AM in this department.
Any temporary orders are to remain in full force and effect until the continued hearing date. Order on Request to Continue Court Hearing is signed and filed this date.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Mad Betty

VIP Member
If Alice just focused on getting help, joined a really good 12 step program (you get to talk all about yourself in meetings, Alice), and got herself together I think she could make a really positive shift. I don't judge her for dealing with a hard menopause. I get it. I don't blame her for mourning the loss of a long term relationship. That's entirely fair. I do blame her for being an abusive bully and demeaning anyone who doesn't agree with her false narrative. And for holding her girls captive (IMO) in a power play to hurt her ex. And you don't get to abuse your ex's new partner because you feel entitled. Be better.

I will always remain an optimist who wants to see people do the work to become happy, healed humans. And it takes work, Alice. I know because I'm doing right now myself. You are the only person standing in your own way. Real talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

cssam

Well...
View attachment 1117124

the clerk is often updating with days delay, dw
Translation: I feel crap because I've been reading Insta Bianca's comments via Tattle and now I'm desperate for some sympathy because Bianca has made me feel very small. I repeatedly attacked her and made derogatory comments about her disability and all she's done is indirectly wish me well. I can't be arsed to get out of bed today because I can't bear the thought of being insignificant to Bianca and Ioan. I can't bear the thought of Ioan and Bianca getting on with their lives. Life is so unfair. I need a drink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45