Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #83 Bianca looks to be thriving, whilst Alice is dressed to go diving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry if I jumped the gun, 😞 I thought KM had won. Not sure what happens? Do the mods leave it as it is, rename it or keep this title for the next? Sorry to everyone dear turds. :cry:

I'll join you as I'm to blame @Endora. I thought KM had won the votes & didn't check back. My apologies to @KindnessMatters & @Ever42 😞
Hey, easily done and I haven't even attempted a new thread so all good and didnt mean to ring the Shame bell! I'll be offline in a bit as my sinuses feel like I have multiple baby doll heads jammed up there, but if the night shift can maybe re-submit this for next thread at end of this one and if no one else's suggestions go over 34 likes this can be the next thread title? Dunno, is this OK?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No cone of shame needed! These threads move so fast it's hard to know what's what and also I was there til the end of the thread and wouldn't even know how to make a new one or anything so I applaud anyone even attempting to!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That's entirely my fault - I didn't go back far enough to see this one. I'm so sorry, @Ever42! It is a great thread title.

I'm going to sit in the corner now and atone.
Not to worry! I thought I'd submitted a bit too early tbh, but I've been working today so I wanted to post before the end of the thread, they move so fast! Next time 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm so sorry if I jumped the gun, 😞 I thought KM had won. Not sure what happens? Do the mods leave it as it is, rename it or keep this title for the next? Sorry to everyone dear turds. :cry:

I'll join you as I'm to blame @Endora. I thought KM had won the votes & didn't check back. My apologies to @KindnessMatters & @Ever42 😞
Now you two don't feel bad, I don't even know how to start a thread or close one, so the only person who needs to a-tone is Alice πŸ˜‰. Be kind to yourselves πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a quote from Kim Kardashian just for nAlice: β€œI have the best advice for women in business. Get your f–king ass up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love the hotel Yo and B are staying at in London. Nicely done. Great bathrooms and very chic. I imagine Yo has meetings there. I see good things coming up.
do I want to know how you know about bathrooms LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Selma is definitely an inspiration to Bianca. IMO, both women have chosen to shine a light on their MS stories without losing their joie de vivre or hunger for all things beautiful and life-affirming. Modeling canes is pretty damn cool in my book.

markup_10541.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think Selma is definitely an inspiration to Bianca. IMO, both women have chosen to shine a light on their MS stories without losing their joie de vivre or hunger for all things beautiful and life-affirming. Modeling canes is pretty damn cool in my book.

View attachment 1116468
Style it out πŸ‘πŸ»
I really hope Selma is doing okay with everything that's been happening πŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a quote from Kim Kardashian just for nAlice: β€œI have the best advice for women in business. Get your f–king ass up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days.”
Alice was going to do what her best mate Kim said but she had to have a lie down!

So I’ve got a low IQ now? Hmm
Alice, you ignorant slut!
And we aren’t obsessed with you, we just LOVE watching the car crash that is your life.
She "can't say anything!" :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-03-09 194239.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So I’ve got a low IQ now? Hmm
Alice, you ignorant slut!
And we aren’t obsessed with you, we just LOVE watching the car crash that is your life.
Must be my low IQ, I can’t work out why buying a dog during covid makes it more likely to bolt?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't even want to hazard a guess at Alice's inner world.... Seen enough of her literal one πŸŒͺπŸŒͺ
Thanks for posting on last thread how to bold & post pics. When I get brave I'll give it a whirl. 😊 I sit back so impressed how you all know how to find stuff, repost it here, etc. My hats off to all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.