Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #83 Bianca looks to be thriving, whilst Alice is dressed to go diving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the hotel Yo and B are staying at in London. Nicely done. Great bathrooms and very chic. I imagine Yo has meetings there. I see good things coming up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Do we know if the hearing is 100% proceeding tomorrow?

From B's insta they are still in Scotland; however maybe she is delaying the posts by a few days, so malice still thinks they will kinda "default" on attending the hearing.

Or they can join by video? Kim K did and she was the one that petitioned, so maybe they can?
No, it isn’t going ahead.Not for another three months I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve seen over 100 pages of her abuse. No lies on here. She’s an abuser and a gaslighter. That’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Says the Queen of "inventing" stories 🤦🏼‍♀️
We don't have to lie Alice, you have shown us via SM just what a mean person you are & that is a ginormous understatement!

Do we know if the hearing is 100% proceeding tomorrow?

From B's insta they are still in Scotland; however maybe she is delaying the posts by a few days, so malice still thinks they will kinda "default" on attending the hearing.

Or they can join by video? Kim K did and she was the one that petitioned, so maybe they can?
It's been postponed for 90 days, agreed by both & their lawyers. 😞

Reactions: 12
Oh my ghaddddd this is moving too fast and I have just gone through pages trying to find the pic of mAlice looking like she has a wetsuit on.... someone help me seeeeeeeee

please

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this was touched upon in the last thread but I need to say, I full on snort laughed when reading about the bomb scare at the itv studios today was all due to a package with Lorraine Kelly as the recipient. Not that I would wish her to actual blow up, mind. Just... Y'know...

I was watching the new episode of Chicago med today and a new Doctor in it called someone a bogan. I had to skip it back to make sure 😂
I affectionately referred to my corgi as a fucko! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The latest vid let me finally pinpoint who Alice reminds me of.

With her over the top exaggerated tones and facial expressions and big wet kisses at the camera, and her 'silly stories' that aren't funny she is like a granny speaking to a five year old child.

It's not her looks but these mannerisms that make her seem old and out of touch and insincere.

• Haha
@BingoFlamingo "Cue Alice wandering round with a stick"

I have just thought of a wonderful new hobby job for Alice. Blinging up walking sticks! She could have a new etsy shop and maybe do one for free for the bogan ho to show how much she has changed her ways?

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not to be a party pooper to @Kindness is Free and her great thread title suggestion, but this thread title from @Ever42 got 34 votes. Does that not mean it should have won? Can we use it next thread maybe?

Thread name suggestion:

When the Ioan gets tough, the Gruffs get goin (to Europe)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Not to be a party pooper to @Kindness is Free and her great thread title suggestion, but this thread title from @Ever42 got 34 votes. Does that not mean it should have won? Can we use it next thread maybe?

Thread name suggestion:

That's entirely my fault - I didn't go back far enough to see this one. I'm so sorry, @Ever42! It is a great thread title.

I'm going to sit in the corner now and atone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@tilly27 (from last post)
"I'm really sorry to hear of all your medical conditions, it becomes hard when further conditions are added in the mix, you don't know which symptoms belong to which, though many can be connected. Have you gone on another antidepressant my dear? I have said repeatedly to drs / family brain zaps, or feeling like my brain was being electrocuted then feeling like I was going to drop to the ground and have a fit, as a result of lowering one antidepressant to change on a different type to try. For me they lasts ages. You are the first person I have spoken to that understands it.
You are the complete opposite of you know who, you have so much trying to stop you in life but you find it within you to push on, strong ahead. Doing so much for others, in such a kind caring way. In doing so it may for a tiny proportion divert your thoughts and pain.
Sorry for merail there.
I hope you get good anti inflammatory anti spasm and pain meds possibly with anti anxiety and antidepressants. For my anxiety quetiapine has been a life safer.
Many thoughts and love and care to you xxx"

Bless you, dear Tilly. The brain zaps are so horrible, aren't they? Like electrical ahocks that jolt you and completely do away with your balance. What I found even worse, though, was what I can only describe as a fizzing sound in my ears - it matched my heartbeat, which was uneven at the time, so I had these terrifying series of pulses that seemed to reverberate through my skull. They were even worse when I lay flat, so I was terrified of sleeping; I worried I wasn't going to live out the night. The doctor put me on sertraline instead (I seem to be pretty allergic to the majority of SSRIs, so only a few don't send me to the hospital). It's caused temporary anorexia, though: I have so little appetite that it took me four hours to eat a bowl of macaroni cheese last night, a macarono at a time.
How are you? I've been thinking of you and wishing you so well. I wish you the best of good health and the ability to get back to your lovely horses.
I wish Alice would really read such accounts as yours, in which you deal with your travails with such bravery, hunour and fortitude, and... just give up. She's not going to win. She's not going to win Martyr of the Year. There's a devastating war on. Her divorce from her husband of 13 years matters even less than it did a year ago. She's making herself ridiculous. She would be a figure of fun if she were not so loathsome. She is not pitiable, because she is vengeful and malicious. She is someone that absolutely no-one could respect. She cannot be a great person in the eyes of the world. All she has done is diminish herself and, like the poet Petrarcha said, dwindled into shadow.
Wishing all the best to you, dear Tilly. Let me know how you're doing. Lots of love. xxx

• Heart
@BingoFlamingo "Cue Alice wandering round with a stick"

I have just thought of a wonderful new hobby job for Alice. Blinging up walking sticks! She could have a new etsy shop and maybe do one for free for the bogan ho to show how much she has changed her ways?

🤭
I’m getting Sansa Stark wedding necklace vibez for sure
D111E607-65EB-41A1-A475-7EF8C9968AB5.jpeg

Reactions: 7

Thread name suggestion:

I'm so sorry if I jumped the gun, 😞 I thought KM had won. Not sure what happens? Do the mods leave it as it is, rename it or keep this title for the next? Sorry to everyone dear turds. :cry:

That's entirely my fault - I didn't go back far enough to see this one. I'm so sorry, @Ever42! It is a great thread title.

I'm going to sit in the corner now and atone.
I'll join you as I'm to blame @Endora. I thought KM had won the votes & didn't check back. My apologies to @KindnessMatters & @Ever42 😞

• Heart
I'm so sorry if I jumped the gun, 😞 I thought KM had won. Not sure what happens? Do the mods leave it as it is, rename it or keep this title for the next? Sorry to everyone dear turds. :cry:
Not your fault, @Just William. You were trying to help me out when I couldn't start the damn thread. I'm wearing the cone of shame.🧙‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.