Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’ve been waiting on her suggesting that.
There are no definitive test for Ms I believe? It’s a case of eliminating other things first. Happy to be corrected.

Alice can’t even be bothered to charge the “gps” system for the dog, so what it’s just hanging on Emma’s tiny neck and it doesn’t even work? What’s the point?
It’s a long process. My person with MS (deliberately being vague, you know, internet and all that) - took 6 months for a diagnosis. There are MRIs, chest X-rays, spinal taps, visual, hearing and cognitive tests, walking and mobility tests, etc. then it’s a process of elimination.

then they need to determine what type of MS it is. Relapse remitting, secondary progressive or primary progressive.

believe Bianca has RRMS

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So thankful she’s finding comfort and freedom in speaking out about her MS. I’m also a little concerned about how Alice is going to respond to this. Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t negate the power of Bianca’s post nor Bianca herself. Just a bit anxious. Alice has broken her TRO in blatant ways so I fear she doesn’t feel anything is stopping her from making petty remarks/implications in Instagram comments or a cameo or maybe even slipping one into an Instagram video.

Reactions: 19
Let’s hope she does. Happy to see her given a permanent RO or a fine or arrested. Might shut her up

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ha ha
I had my house valued the other day and the woman that came is a horror who I know from time ago and I knew she would tell anyone who’s listen about coming to mine … soooo I told her loads of bullshit like I was relocating to USA and loads of other BS
Sure enough first person I saw the next day out walking da dogs .. someone said to me ‘ I didn’t know you moving to America ‘ fckin busted !!! And not getting my business.. tittle tattle
Was it . . . .Rebekah Vardy????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s a long process. My person with MS (deliberately being vague, you know, internet and all that) - took 6 months for a diagnosis. There are MRIs, chest X-rays, spinal taps, visual, hearing and cognitive tests, walking and mobility tests, etc. then it’s a process of elimination.

then they need to determine what type of MS it is. Relapse remitting, secondary progressive or primary progressive.

believe Bianca has RRMS
Thank you for your eloquent explanation 🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So thankful she’s finding comfort and freedom in speaking out about her MS. I’m also a little concerned about how Alice is going to respond to this. Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t negate the power of Bianca’s post nor Bianca herself. Just a bit anxious. Alice has broken her TRO in blatant ways so I fear she doesn’t feel anything is stopping her from making petty remarks/implications in Instagram comments or a cameo or maybe even slipping one into an Instagram video.
Well she's not stopped really at all anyway so a few tidbits more from cruella won't matter now I guess. Whether it's a sock account or her wee passive aggressive digs on Instagram comments remains to be seen.
And she keeps on doing it cause she gets away with it. That's what makes me mad the hearings off tomorrow.

Reactions: 13

believe Bianca has RRMS
Thank you for the explanation x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

believe Bianca has RRMS
Thanks for this, and I’m so sorry it is such a tiring process. I hope you’re nonetheless thriving as well as managing the difficult periods as well as possible. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bianca is Kaz Brekker today - gangster not to be messed with. Love that character and books.

2448F1D6-E45D-4610-A982-24F755C059C6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like the way BW dresses. It’s understated, but with an edge. Love the pleather/leather cropped trousers. She makes the cane seem just like an elegant accessory.

Not so keen on AE’s wetsuit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder what made her choose Lapiz Lazuli? It might just be the colour of course, but I suspect she’ll have known about its’ properties/meaning etc.

0B0B1A76-CAC0-4127-ABE6-979770571C94.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I see Alice’s numbers on instagram decreasing a little and Ioan’s increasing a little. I’d love for him to get to 100k, nice round number and to stick up Alice’s nose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like the way BW dresses. It’s understated, but with an edge. Love the pleather/leather cropped trousers. She makes the cane seem just like an elegant accessory.

Not so keen on AE’s wetsuit.
I'm keeping clear of Instagram at the moment due to boring personal reasons - could someone kindly take screenshots of the wet suit ensemble so I can have a right good ol chuckle please?
The bald head bit would be a bonus too, though I won't laugh at that given the clumps (actual clumps!) of hair that came out at my last wash.

I wonder what made her choose Lapiz Lazuli? It might just be the colour of course, but I suspect she’ll have known about its’ properties/meaning etc.

View attachment 1115346
Bianca would definitely know this wouldn't she. She's into meanings and healing properties of things.

I see Alice’s numbers on instagram decreasing a little and Ioan’s increasing a little. I’d love for him to get to 100k, nice round number and to stick up Alice’s nose 🤣
I could see her buying followers just to make her figures better!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm keeping clear of Instagram at the moment due to boring personal reasons - could someone kindly take screenshots of the wet suit ensemble so I can have a right good ol chuckle please?
The bald head bit would be a bonus too, though I won't laugh at that given the clumps (actual clumps!) of hair that came out at my last wash.

Bianca would definitely know this wouldn't she. She's into meanings and healing properties of things.

I could see her buying followers just to make her figures better!
7C0EFAE3-2BC7-46F6-8B56-0AC4F65E4772.jpeg
6948ACDE-2C3F-4857-B5AD-2D51CAC2872A.jpeg
7BF6FF95-ED69-4AD1-AEEA-0BE3CE2707CE.png

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh yeah that’s fine I mean that initially some here believed she had put a bark collar on the dog. So she’s pointedly saying it’s not and he bought it, thus proving we were wrong 😊. No need to mention who bought it really. 🤣
Ioan buys everything, because she has no income...

Anyway, Ioan, animal-hater, bought it so the dog would not be lost. So there we are :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off topic (sorry) and I cant do spoilers (sorry again) but way back on one of the previous threads when Alice was still a FUCKO someone mentioned some shampoo/conditioner treatment for thinning hair and regrowth. Can anyone remember the name of it? I remember it had brill reviews.
I didn’t see that thread but I’ve started using Champo shampoo, conditioner and pitta growth serum (all for thinning hair, the serum you rub into your roots/scalp) It’s definitely helping my thin hair!

Also @ThisishowIlivenow - reporting back on the décolletage line smoothing patches - I’ve had one on for the last two nights and I can see an improvement! Feels nice and squidgy too 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.