Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame he got cancelled. I loved Chris Lilley. Some of his stuff was better than others but he was comedy gold.
He’s not cancelled in my house he’s a genius comedy writer… he’s still on nitflix too .. in hindsight it’s as if he wrote ‘lunatics’ with Alice in mind from the start ha ha
That Joyce has just been screaming at birds in her garden pissed ‘stop staring at me .. go and stick your beak up your arse’
I can honestly imagine Alice appearing on IG with bust lips and hair all over saying ‘ well it started by me calmly asking the birds in my garden to stop looking at me’ 🤷🏻‍🍸🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@bats*itbarbie …every time I read your name I can’t work out if it’s -
bat tit barbie or bats tit barbie?!
please clarify as I’m driving myself mad 😂
PMSL! it's Batshit, but tbh Bats tit works too 🤣. Oh and it seems it wasn't @claudiarocks and her voodoo Barbie giving me aches and pains. Turns out I've managed to get bloody covid for a second time, and ironically I think I picked it up at the booster centre 🤦‍♀️. So kinda hoping the other Batshit/Batstit Barbie behaves tonight so I can get some heavily medicated zzzzs.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If Bubba Bear is anything like my dogs he won't give a flying monkey's that his mum is elsewhere, as long as he has another human or bunch of humans to give him walks and cuddles - until of course she returns and he'll give her the best welcome home ever. My dogs are anyone's for some attention, love staying with family and didn't even mind the odd day I had to leave them in kennels pre covid for work as they get well looked after with walks and cuddles.
My dog is the same! Both me and hubs travel a fair bit for work, and our friend runs a kennel near us that has become Mutley’s second home. She’s an absolute loose woman when it comes to getting some affection. She is the most loving girl and I think Bubba Bear is like that (from the stuff BW has shared). Happy with anyone who shows love, but happiest when you return home ❤
you know, I think I've mentioned this before, but I have a (best) friend who is called Bianca and her child is called Alice. God knows how I havent slipped up yet :ROFLMAO:
I’ve never mentioned this on here but I called my youngest son Baby Angel from when he was a bubba 🙈

He was a little Angel, just the sweetest, easiest baby and that nature has never changed. The name stuck, and now at 19 I still call him that (with lots of eye rolling from him) Though admittedly I haven’t used the name since I started tattling back in Nov … bloody Alice ruined it for me!!!! (But MY baby angel 👼🏻 loves the fact I’ve stopped, so he’d thank her if he knew 😂)

D20F575A-F975-4770-BC0C-B19594BE1C73.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, notice that Alice/Tone has a 'downvote' option on Twitter? I'm guessing it's to bait us
Alice hastily scribbling down the username of the hater before doing some furious screenshotting & then blocking.
They're clearly Yo & B socks & she needs it for all her eViDeNce. :sneaky:
Love your username btw! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Girlfriends - this is why the Goddess makes our eyes go first. 😂 I walk around showing my boobie scar off - the lumpectomy was on the top of my boob - and I'm just happy it's there!!! 😂😂😂
So I woke up this morning looking for chest lines and quickly realised I DGAF if I ever get them or not. Life’s too short to worry about stuff like that. It would never bother me on another woman so why would I care if I get some myself. Sod it! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s not cancelled in my house he’s a genius comedy writer… he’s still on nitflix too .. in hindsight it’s as if he wrote ‘lunatics’ with Alice in mind from the start ha ha
That Joyce has just been screaming at birds in her garden pissed ‘stop staring at me .. go and stick your beak up your arse’
I can honestly imagine Alice appearing on IG with bust lips and hair all over saying ‘ well it started by me calmly asking the birds in my garden to stop looking at me’ 🤷🏻‍🍸🤣
Clearly we are more over sensitive down this part of the world. I would howl with laughter watching Summer Heights High.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Girlfriends - this is why the Goddess makes our eyes go first. 😂 I walk around showing my boobie scar off - the lumpectomy was on the top of my boob - and I'm just happy it's there!!! 😂😂😂
Same for me … I never worry about mine being seen … ❤🕊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
From yesterday
View attachment 1113289
her joke at the start seems random, wonder if it's a reaction to Alice's (and her fans) take on her MS
It looks like they've really been doing some sightseeing and walkabouts and as someone with chronic illness, she's probably had a few down days on this vacation. I hope she's resting too. Though I'm sure someone is keeping track of Alice - I hope no one has deliberately informed her of the meanness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Alice hastily scribbling down the username of the hater before doing some furious screenshotting & then blocking.
They're clearly Yo & B socks & she needs it for all her eViDeNce. :sneaky:
Love your username btw! 🤣
I know Twitter was doing an experimental down vote option. It's possible Tone's account is one of the random accounts they are trying it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clearly we are more over sensitive down this part of the world. I would howl with laughter watching Summer Heights High.
Summer Heights High is probably my fav.
I didn't have a problem with him playing Jonah and find it crazy they'd cancel him cause of that. There's been much worse done out there by working actors!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
You don’t sleep. Sleeping is cheating. I’m running on two hours of sleep right now 😂
Haha I dont sleep anyway, full on insomniac here but try not to go on my phone in the night too much. Feels like I am rewarding myself for not sleeping if I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On Radio4 this afternoon around 4 ish there was a segment on MS. Research has been going on at Harvard for years as to the cause and they think they have found a link. Moderna are now trying to formulate a vaccine.
I hope BW heard this. I did think of messaging her but think this maybe intrusive.
Did anyone else catch it? I’m not good at relaying stuff.
I know that they thought that there might be a link to Vitamin D as MS is more common in colder and less sunny climes; Scotland has a high rate of MS and much of the population is low in Vitamin D. Obviously 🐝 is from a much sunnier and warm place but there are likely to be many interrelated factors.

I didn't hear or see about the Harvard research; what did they say?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.