Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting, must have missed all that thank you! Yes still not entirely sure what all went on lol, but get the jist. Just Alice Things™️ by the sounds of it
Yeah pretty much. Alice really doesn't care who gets hurt along the way as long as she's the one doing the hurting.

Reactions: 11
Totally this, most of it was via the Wizard app or Emails from the children accounts!
Don’t tell me that’s not harassment. He is well within his right to block all communication from her, use (I may be wrong, court appointed or controlled (?)) app to communicate ONLY ABOUT THE CHILDREN. Most of those messages are just her ranting at him or his mum.

Switch the genders around if it helps.

Leaves all of his belongings at their matrimonial home.
Pays ALL of the bills for a house etc he knows is being left to rot rendering it less value.
Asks politely to communicate only about the children.
Gets accused indirectly about CP, also accused of having an affair with zero evidence.
Gets dogs abuse from her “friends”.
The drug abuse allegations.
Going after all of his friends, acquaintances.
He takes a police man back to the home to collect his belongings after a year.
His bills are added to with the private school to the sum of $50,000 a year!
His Instagram is hacked.
His children are being turned against him.

There’s 113 pages of this stuff.
4 episodes of Harrow were a tonic! It's such a good show!!! Just popping back on because I've been looking at the court docs and the email thing. So, it looks like the email address itself is always Alice's. BUT, she changes the name assigned to it (I know on mine, you can "call" your email account whatever you want. Mine is my name, so for example if you got an email it'd say it's from Jane Doe<[email protected]>, or just from Jane Doe. It looks like Alice is changing the name on the account to one of the children, probably so that Ioan or his mum would see an email that's come from Ella or Elsie, even though the email address is Alice's, and they'd be more likely to open and read it that just delete which they might if they knew it was from Alice. Doing it that way would also mean that the girls would never know she'd done it - no sent items in their emails or potential replies etc. All in her own mailbox, but disguised as them. What kind of twisted person does that??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
4 episodes of Harrow were a tonic! It's such a good show!!! Just popping back on because I've been looking at the court docs and the email thing. So, it looks like the email address itself is always Alice's. BUT, she changes the name assigned to it (I know on mine, you can "call" your email account whatever you want. Mine is my name, so for example if you got an email it'd say it's from Jane Doe<[email protected]>, or just from Jane Doe. It looks like Alice is changing the name on the account to one of the children, probably so that Ioan or his mum would see an email that's come from Ella or Elsie, even though the email address is Alice's, and they'd be more likely to open and read it that just delete which they might if they knew it was from Alice. Doing it that way would also mean that the girls would never know she'd done it - no sent items in their emails or potential replies etc. All in her own mailbox, but disguised as them. What kind of twisted person does that??
And here I was thinking she just used Ella’s email

This thread is going to get wild now Alice has finally stfu 😂🤣🤣
I’m going to laugh myself silly when that lazy moocher is hit with a PRO

FFS Alice. Get a job you silly duffer. 🤣🤣

Look at Ioan, what a hard working and down to earth guy. He even sorted his partner out a job. Surely Alice can get something, she can’t be THAT useless?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She says the TRO is a divorce tactic by IG (presumably to gain an advantage in custody hearing) but her harassment is a divorce tactic...to threaten, harass and blackmail him into giving her more than she is entitled to under California law and the prenup she signed. It's all about money with her and not having to change her lazy lifestyle one bit.
Alice's divorce terrorism.

Reactions: 25
And here I was thinking she just used Ella’s email
It could well be on some. The ones I've seen appear to still be Alice's email but with one of the girl's names in front of it. But I've not read them all, they're just not good for the soul are they?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You know how alice response said she has not seen the RO info so it’s hard for her to defend it, well that must also mean Leon wrote that defamation and 1st amendment rights with zero info on the evidence. Basically Leon’s mind exploded when he read the documents Ioan submitted.

It could well be on some. The ones I've seen appear to still be Alice's email but with one of the girl's names in front of it. But I've not read them all, they're just not good for the soul are they?
I think you’re right. I just didn’t get it at the time why it had Ellas name but her email. I’m not in the habit of doing such things.

• Haha
You know how alice response said she has not seen the RO info so it’s hard for her to defend it, well that must also mean Leon wrote that defamation and 1st amendment rights with zero info on the evidence. Basically Leon’s mind exploded when he read the documents Ioan submitted.

I think you’re right. I just didn’t get it at the time why it had Ellas name but her email. I’m not in the habit of doing such things.
exactly. Because you're not a crazy psycho with a twisted mind! It takes a special kind of fuckery to do something like that

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
exactly. Because you're not a crazy psycho with a twisted mind! It takes a special kind of fuckery to do something like that
Oh I hadn’t noticed this! Even changing the Betsy to Betsi the way young girls tend to!!
Zero sympathy for her. She’s a devious cow.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
wasnt this when her laptop was dead? Perhaps it just means she sent it from Ella's?

Reactions: 1
wasnt this when her laptop was dead? Perhaps it just means she sent it from Ella's?
The one to Ioan's mum about the police being called was sent from her iPhone, and that was her email and Ella's name. That was in September. The one to Ioan in Ella's name was in December. There were ones inbetween to both which had Alice as the account name. Looks like they were all the same email address, she'd just changed the name on the account. Imagine being a grandma in a different country getting an email you think is from your 12 year old grandaughter with "Police" as the subject! If that wasn't bad enough, then you open it and see the absolute poison inside.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh I hadn’t noticed this! Even changing the Betsy to Betsi the way young girls tend to!!
Zero sympathy for her. She’s a devious cow.
Ella Betsi is the way they spelled it at birth

She says the TRO is a divorce tactic by IG (presumably to gain an advantage in custody hearing) but her harassment is a divorce tactic...to threaten, harass and blackmail him into giving her more than she is entitled to under California law and the prenup she signed. It's all about money with her and not having to change her lazy lifestyle one bit.
Alice's divorce terrorism.
Ha ha, he can only use the tactic because she did what she did. Her argument is like saying courts and prisons are a tactic for stopping crime and its unfair to criminals.

Reactions: 14
The difference is the divorce is in California. Alice has used social media to defame Ioan and interfere with his ability to earn
Yes the jurisdictional difference was noted in my comment. Would be interesting to see her attorney’s arguments based on such parallel issues and non-binding precedent.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.