Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama of 102 here. Sahm for the first 5/102, I would get an allowance of sorts from my first husband and that would be used for the children’s clothes, food and treats etc, he paid all of the bills, I stayed at home because childcare for that many children is a lot, £35/£40 per day per child. He thought that because he was working he didn’t have to do a single thing with the children, we laugh at me bathing four at the one time, it was utter madness and fun. It was a privilege to stay home with them but also hampered my cv, no-one gives a rats ass that I could probably manage most companies while breastfeeding. We split just as the youngest was going in to full time education, up until then nursery hours were 9-11.30.
Now a mama of 102, I have three jobs.
Nursery is now 9-2.45 and I pay my way. Bills are shared and so is the childcare/ responsibilities.

She’s an entitled, privileged hole.

Giving birth to children doesn’t mean you can’t work, they’re in full time education now. Get a job, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The balance argument was more relevant 12 months ago. So much has changed. It’s not that people do not want it, it’s that despite having balance, there is never a good reason or excuse to harass someone like she has been. You can’t balance out Ioan’s involvement based on what Alice has told you. She is a liar. He has never spoken up and the only information you have from Ioan is that he says he didn’t cheat, left a marriage and tried to divorce Alice collaboratively
I agree there is a never a good reason to do that. Personally, I can't stand the woman and I've been outraged by what I've seen over the past few months. I enjoy reading different perspectives that discuss angles I hadn't considered before. For example posts that give me more insight into how she might have ended up the way she did. Nothing will erase what she's done or make it ok. I'm not talking about Ioan at all because I have nothing to go on. Or trying to balance out him or Alice. Aside from wishing him all the best and a healthy happy future I don't have much to say about him.

Reactions: 11
What made him take that final step?
I'd say it was her going over his head to interfere with the production of HARROW. It was probably humiliating & enraging for him. He NEVER causes trouble on a set and has an excellent working reputation. She tried to force her will there too -- that was the final straw, IMO.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think their marriage had problems , as marriages more often than not do - and that Alice actually sugar coated that, perhaps for a long time, with her 'feeling joy every day' (to paraphrase) type recollections.
Who knows what SHE had to put up with, behind the public photos.

Yes, she does seem to have 'let herself go' 😱 somewhat and I wonder if it's simply this that has resulted in Ioan getting 'bored'.
Although I don't think Alice is quite the superbrain she thinks she is - she seems to think what mainstream media dictates at any given time - she's a 53 year old woman (so probably menopausal 😱😩), has health problems - and yes, fibromyalgia IS real and can be very debilitating, I have it - and has just been discarded by her partner of 20 years and been told (it seems) that he wants her and their 2 children out of the family home.(Btw, why the hell SHOULD she 'get off her ass and get a job'? She's a MOTHER to two young girls and has a house to run with, it seems, no paid help anymore. Yes, I know, I'd bloody love paid help ..)
Clearly you haven't read much in the months you've been lurking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My first comment here, after lurking for a while.
I have to say, I LOVE this post!
It's at least bringing a bit of balance to the 'Alice is the devil, poor Ioan, I love Bianca' party.

I'm not buying that either IG or BW is saintly, or that Alice is black as night.

After watching the whole poo show from afar for some months, my honest impression is that Ioan has simply enacted that time honoured old chestnut - he's bailed and got himself a younger model. I'm not sure in which order.

Long relationships/marriages are at times or even often, trying, they take compromise, tolerance, patience, effort, watering of the grass.
Ioan wasn't around for much of the time for one thing and are we really to believe he went out with this woman for seven years, then chose to marry her, then chose to go through rounds of IVF and have children with her and the whole time he was a cowed, placating little man?

Nope, sorry, I don't believe that.

I think their marriage had problems , as marriages more often than not do - and that Alice actually sugar coated that, perhaps for a long time, with her 'feeling joy every day' (to paraphrase) type recollections.
Who knows what SHE had to put up with, behind the public photos.

Yes, she does seem to have 'let herself go' 😱 somewhat and I wonder if it's simply this that has resulted in Ioan getting 'bored'.
Although I don't think Alice is quite the superbrain she thinks she is - she seems to think what mainstream media dictates at any given time - she's a 53 year old woman (so probably menopausal 😱😩), has health problems - and yes, fibromyalgia IS real and can be very debilitating, I have it - and has just been discarded by her partner of 20 years and been told (it seems) that he wants her and their 2 children out of the family home.(Btw, why the hell SHOULD she 'get off her ass and get a job'? She's a MOTHER to two young girls and has a house to run with, it seems, no paid help anymore. Yes, I know, I'd bloody love paid help ..)

Jesus! I feel sorry for the woman.

Sure, she's been bitter, obsessed, loose lipped.
Who tf wouldn't be in that situation?
I'm sure most of us have been through a crappy break up at one time or another.
Have we all acted like 'oh that's fine, he's choosing to move on, he's a great guy and I'm grateful for the years we had'?
Don't think so!

In finishing, Alice - the red lipstick is great but PLEASE DON'T COLOUR OUTSIDE THE LINES!
Ps. Maybe not the most eloquent I've ever been, but it's 2.45am and I should have been asleep 4 hours ago 😩

Pps. Ioan and B have only known each other for months, not years and already he's publicising a film where SHE'S gonna be the STAR?
Personally 🤷 I would venture to say she's a quick worker and I wonder if poor old Ioan will one day find himself on the old 'scrap heap' if something even more 'joy enhancing' comes along ..
Don't you have some sheep to be shepherding or what ever it is you find ‘Joy Enhancing ‘ in your work ….
Turds this one got lost on the way to the field 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I almost went against my own advice then and didn’t ignore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree there is a never a good reason to do that. Personally, I can't stand the woman and I've been outraged by what I've seen over the past few months. I enjoy reading different perspectives that discuss angles I hadn't considered before. For example posts that give me more insight into how she might have ended up the way she did. Nothing will erase what she's done or make it ok. I'm not talking about Ioan at all because I have nothing to go on. Or trying to balance out him or Alice. Aside from wishing him all the best and a healthy happy future I don't have much to say about him.
Most of us have had a bad relationship break up at some point. I know I have more than once. Some of them I look back on and cringe so much. I had empathy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are there really people in the world who believe it’s ok to not work and support your kids? I mean I thought having kids was about doing everything to raise them to be happy and healthy and that will include providing for them financially. If you choose to live in a country that supplies no benefits or free healthcare when you have ‘debilitating illness’ that means you can drink a lot of alcohol and talk to your friends online all day, couldn’t you just get a job working from home part time or something?
do people really believe that being a SAHP during a divorce and having no other income is a sensible parenting decision? I am not sure a judge would agree when in this day and age, you can do part time telemarketing, teach languages online, work from home as a telephone interpreter.

I’m glad I’m not the kind of mother who raises my Kids to think that 53 is too old to get a job, or that women don’t have to work
My niece is back at work fulltime with 3 girls aged 5, 3 and 18 months. Bought a house and paying it off herself. Four times she saved the deposit for a house and the first 3 times her hubby took it and gambled it away. Her EX hubby has no claim now on what she is building for her 3 little girls.

A friend of mine, divorced with 4 small kids, went out to work despite the fact it paid less than the supporting parents benefit she was on. It was more important to her that her kids saw her working to support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also in all honesty if I was IG and especially BW I would be worried incase I ran into her on the street. Why do you think he took a cop with him to the house? Wasn’t for show. That also gives you an indication of what went on at home
Without a doubt she made threats to physically harm him and /or allegations that he'd attacked her. She's hell bent on destroying his reputation and ability to ever work again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
the thing with Alice is even when she had a paid help (she still seems to have) and kids in school she still doesnt work or even entertain it (altho she seems to ve doing auditions, in which case her argument that she gave up her career falls flat). Other mothers work even without a nanny, she didnt even with one. And while I realize that her job is a bit different to a 9-5 job you can still arrange your kids to stay a week with friends or *gasp* their father who isnt working non-stop either. There are also plenty of jobs she can do while being in LA as a 2nd career (sure, you may have to work a bit hard to get there). The only things she seems to consider as worth to "work" for are avenues to slate her ex (cameo, interviews etc.), and even there she is unreliable.

She also has some nerve to torment him in mails to get a job himself or if not chase for a 2nd career (but she herself finds this impossible for herself), after he worked non-stop for years (which she also didnt like) and while she withholds the kids from him. Arguing that working is his part of the parenting job and spending time with the kids hers. Sickening.

The "She is a MOTHER why should she work" argument is a horrific insult to all women out there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
This thread is full of the most disgusting sexist, ageist claptrap, and btw HRT comes to us all 🙄
I think you will find that HRT is a choice that some choose to take up and others do not . As for Sexist / Ageist 🤔 think you need to do some research, also known as actually read on what has been posted here , and you will find it’s completely the opposite.
Evidence speaks for itself, just as it did in the 113 page document submitted to court that got IG a TRO … The rest will be presented in court & going off what we have seen upto now , it should get him a PRO !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Curious if anyone thinks Ioan actually doesn’t like pets in the house…? I hesitate to say “animals,” as I don’t think any of us truly think he just hates ALL animals (not to mention it’s pretty rare that you’d find someone who does). In an old interview, when he was like mid-twenties, he even said the ideal life for him was to live in Wales with a few chickens, so, def not turned off by animals in general. I’m referring to animals in the house, as pets. I know already that he’s allergic to cats. Did he grow up with pets?

He never struck me as being fond of Emma, but as was stated here earlier, he didn’t get a chance to bond with her, really. If he isn’t quite a fan of animals in the house then I’m curious how he might be feeling towards Bubba Bear. I mean Bear is adorable and bright but I wonder if there is still going to have to be an adjustment period for Ioan to bond with him.

Reactions: 11
She has 100% perjured herself.
Obviously everyone knows about the phone and sm harassment but BII - kept under surveillance. Ioan has proof that Alice said she had a private investigation going after Bianca. I mean obviously we all knew she had perjured herself but it's seeing it RIGHT THERE that it just hits you how monumentally stupid this woman is.

And aside from this, the whole posting Victoria on cameo I would suggest that Alice completely knew what she was doing, she reads on her, she would have read or been told and @sweetandsour2022 has said that words had been exchanged.
There's a reason we call her mAlice.
I just hope the hearing hasn't been pushed back. There needs to be some solid footing for this case, for Ioan and Bianca and especially the children. Alice doesn't think the tro means anything. She needs to be told definitively, spelled out like the petulant little child she is, to STOP.
Amen to that. I mean, how many of her own feet has she shot off now?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Curious if anyone thinks Ioan actually doesn’t like pets in the house…? I hesitate to say “animals,” as I don’t think any of us truly think he just hates ALL animals (not to mention it’s pretty rare that you’d find someone who does). In an old interview, when he was like mid-twenties, he even said the ideal life for him was to live in Wales with a few chickens, so, def not turned off by animals in general. I’m referring to animals in the house, as pets. I know already that he’s allergic to cats. Did he grow up with pets?

He never struck me as being fond of Emma, but as was stated here earlier, he didn’t get a chance to bond with her, really. If he isn’t quite a fan of animals in the house then I’m curious how he might be feeling towards Bubba Bear. I mean Bear is adorable and bright but I wonder if there is still going to have to be an adjustment period for Ioan to bond with him.
I have little if no evidence to support this but my impression is he is a clean freak ...
Alice mentioned he had a handwashing obsession. His new flat looks very tidy and minimalist and clutter free (not like Alice's house which is full of decapitated dolls and spray painted kinder egg toys)
Puppies tit and piss everywhere until they are trained and small dogs sometimes do this their whole lives...especially ones which are not regularly walked.
Maybe he's not keen on animals maybe he is who knows? I can imagine being frustrated with Alice buying a dog which isn't housetrained and then being too lazy to walk

Reactions: 25
Amen to that. I mean, how many of her own feet has she shot off now?
I know right? And yet she looks down and sees all her pretty toes cause SHE JUST DOESN'T GET IT. I don't even think she will on the 11th either. I'm not sure what would actually penetrate that teeny tiny minds delusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.