Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
The whole narrative about taking Ella out of school for Bianca’s movie is so bizarre anyway. Pretty sure 50k is not going too far to make a movie. Doubt he is financing it in any meaningful way, and if he is putting money in it’s with a view to making it back. Aka work. The dude needs money to live. He’s got expenses that would be keeping anyone up at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Just William

VIP Member
She can love bomb the fm’s all she wants. Truth is she asked them to pay her to make them cameos, didn’t keep in touch with them despite still having access to her Twitter page, they had to read about her abhorrent and unhinged messages to her ex husband via Tattle.
So why does she still get sympathy & support? I am so sick of it. I was clearly very naive in thinking those 113 pages (straight from the horse's mouth!) & a TRO would finally make a difference, even though the past years worth of SM evidence didn't.
ETA I must give my own head a wobble!

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
'Did he fundamentally want a new nubile smiling young thing on his arm?'

Ioan fundamentally didn't want to be married to Alice. Whoever he is with now is separate from that reality and the sooner Alice accepts that the sooner she might move on but she never will, she is going to 'dedicate the rest of her life' allowing her fury to eat her alive.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I'm sure it took a lot for him to put those 113 pages out there of b******* he received from her. Basically threatening and blackmailing him. I don't see him backing down from getting the permanent restraining order.
It's the shame that is so hard. It must be worse for a man. But they had to put those out. He is an actor and her narrative was destroying his reputation. It is so hard to admit how you have been living. 😥

• Heart
  • Sad

LucySmith

VIP Member
there is also a tweet where she said (after the BW reveal) that Elsie said after they got the dog "we are a proper family now, mommy, daddy, two children and a dog" - either it was a way to guilt trip him to stay. Or just coincidence (people bought lockdown puppies like crazy during that time). It's also possible that they always wanted a dog and Ioan (who is allergic) agreed to it knowing that he wont stay long anyway (although unlikely given that his girlfriend has a dog herself)
That’s a guilt lie if ever I heard one. Bet you Elsie never said that. Also IG lives with Bear.
it’s interesting that the school and the dog turn up as he’s trying to leave

Reactions: 27

raiseseyebrow

All joking aside - these are screenshots of when the wolf started inserting himself into the metoo movement. Shot from his first blog post and one from Twitter.

This is in regard to when Asia Argento claimed abuse by HW but then it turned out she had possibly slept with an underage boy and Anthony Bourdain was paying them blackmail money. Shortly after, AB passed from depression and AA was disavowed by Rose McGowan. Who was seen as a leader of the movement though black women had started it years before.

This is when wolf and Alice became a "thing" as she took the wolf's side in continuing to defend AA.

From what I could piece together, wolf decided AA was being trolled to the point of suicide. (Sarcastic aside - that's why there is a block button).

Wolf decided he alone in the world - out of 8 billion people - was the only one who could draw the trolls to himself thus saving AA!

Wolf was desperate at this point because he could not get either RM or AA to answer his messages. If you care to do your own search on Twitter, he reached out to some fringe Hollywood person sure that they would connect him to AA or RM. They told him to piss off.

My entire point is to put everything in perspective that this person, who clearly has some kind of grandiose personality disorder, when he says anything about IG or BW or even Alice, is disturbed.

And it disturbs me that Alice has this person in her and her children's life and seems to depend on him for support and legal advice.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk. View attachment 1094622View attachment 1094623
Does Loopy think people will be impressed when they read shit like “fOr TwO yEaRs NoW, i HaVe BeEn oN tHe FrOnT LiNe” when they realise he’s talking about an imaginary Twitter war?

Get in the fucking sea Lupenis, no one likes you or thinks you’re anything other than an eejit.

• Haha
  • Heart

sweetandsour2022

oh her new cameo is interesting. Is she going down the remorse route?
Oh, come on! How is she so shameless as to be giving other people mental health advice?!? And that’s the first time I’ve ever heard her say she regretted anything in that 113 pages (as it seems to that is what she’s referring to). Plus - this filter doesn’t work either, Alice.

And plus one to what @Mad Betty said re loving the law. He’s working with what he’s got. It’s a great reminder that (unless you’re a gov’t attorney) you should do a quick SM check of potential clients. She’s had red flags for years on Twitter alone. 5-1 minutes would have saved Leon, Esq. a giant headache.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
She can love bomb the fm’s all she wants. Truth is she asked them to pay her to make them cameos, didn’t keep in touch with them despite still having access to her Twitter page, they had to read about her abhorrent and unhinged messages to her ex husband via Tattle.
I was really struck today by how closely she must be reading B's Instagram. She was trying so hard to show empathy and love other than just replying "thank you" to posts praising her beauty and offering horrible posts about IG and BW.

She just couldn't help driving it off the rails...

• Heart

Endora

VIP Member
"We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but he...." ll will freeze over before I show up for that.

We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but HELL WILL FREEZE OVER BEFORE I ACCEPT THE RESTRAINING ORDER!”
OMG I just saw this post. Great minds!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kindness is Free

wasnt this when her laptop was dead? Perhaps it just means she sent it from Ella's?
The one to Ioan's mum about the police being called was sent from her iPhone, and that was her email and Ella's name. That was in September. The one to Ioan in Ella's name was in December. There were ones inbetween to both which had Alice as the account name. Looks like they were all the same email address, she'd just changed the name on the account. Imagine being a grandma in a different country getting an email you think is from your 12 year old grandaughter with "Police" as the subject! If that wasn't bad enough, then you open it and see the absolute poison inside.

• Angry
  • Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She also has some nerve to torment him in mails to get a job himself or if not chase for a 2nd career (but she herself finds this impossible for herself), after he worked non-stop for years (which she also didnt like) and while she withholds the kids from him. Arguing that working is his part of the parenting job and spending time with the kids hers. Sickening.
Funny how 1950s she is when it comes to rigid parental roles. Her excuse for not working is that she is disabled due to alcoholism fibro. BW has a much more severe disability but you can tell she has a much better work ethic.

• Heart
  • Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I found this comment on d-listed and I believe it.
Years ago there was someone saying how Alice brought Ioan's and Matthews Rhys' friendship apart with her craziness. Sad to see that they were probably right.

What a psycho. I feel mostly sorry for their kids.

• Angry
  • Sad

LeftoverCoffee

Someone earlier (forget who, sorry!) mentioned Keely Shay Smith, she always looks great even if she’s not “Hollywood shaped”. Also put me in mind of Lindsay Brunock, Kenneth Branagh’s wife. Proof that you can be a little older, look fabulous whatever your shape and have a lovely man at your side like Pierce or Ken should you wish.

If only Alice, you make the effort.

I love how Pierce looks at his wife after all these years together. You can tell he's still crazy about her - and she's bloody gorgeous!

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
her response (bold section by me):

As I have not yet been served with a copy of Petitioner’s Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order (DV-100), I really have no idea what he is going to accuse me of. All I have is an email from his attorney, providing me with Ex Parte Notice regarding his Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders. However, this I know for certain: I have not hit, struck, attacked, threatened, assaulted, harassed, followed, stalked, molested, destroyed the personal property of, kept under surveillance, impersonated, blocked the movement of, annoyed by phone or electronic means by repeated contact, or disturbed the peace of either Petitioner or his girlfriend, Bianca Wallace.

Clearly, she does not view her messages as annoying/repeated contact or disturbing their peace…

ETA: she also says this (among other things):
I have not harassed, threatened, made libelous or slanderous statements regarding Petitioner or Bianca Wallace, including to the media or by way of social media. Nor have I ever directed anyone to do so on my behalf. Nor have I ever done so by means of impersonation.

I have not made disparaging statements about Petitioner to and/or in the presence of our two minor children, Ella Evans Griffith (DOB 9/6/2009) and Elsie Evans Griffith (9/13/2013).

As stated herein above, I really have no idea what Petitioner is going to accuse me of but I know whatever allegations he is going to make against me are false.
She has 100% perjured herself.
Obviously everyone knows about the phone and sm harassment but BII - kept under surveillance. Ioan has proof that Alice said she had a private investigation going after Bianca. I mean obviously we all knew she had perjured herself but it's seeing it RIGHT THERE that it just hits you how monumentally stupid this woman is.

And aside from this, the whole posting Victoria on cameo I would suggest that Alice completely knew what she was doing, she reads on her, she would have read or been told and @sweetandsour2022 has said that words had been exchanged.
There's a reason we call her mAlice.
I just hope the hearing hasn't been pushed back. There needs to be some solid footing for this case, for Ioan and Bianca and especially the children. Alice doesn't think the tro means anything. She needs to be told definitively, spelled out like the petulant little child she is, to STOP.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I've got the impression that Tamika did shut up herself (it came directly after we all said here that she is the only weakness in his case and it came after her argument with Lupine where he made it pretty clear that he thinks Tamika is a moutpiece or Bianca herself) or she was asked to by BW/IG. And perhaps Alice and her people draw the (wrong) conclusions out of it that it's Ioan realizing what Alice's strategy will be and that he is fucked (he isnt), hence the smugness and the assumptions that there is less "attack" (lol) because Ioan/Bianca withdrew their socks (lol lol)

Cant really be anything formally. Alice said last week that she will be asked for her side in two weeks (definitely everything they will use in court has to be available to the other party a few days early), so Ioan cant have anything new from her since the filing. And she would definitely break the TRO if she would sent him threats about it lol
I don't think the judge will care about what anyone says on Twitter or Instagram except Alice abusing Ioan. I don't believe there was anything she said on Twitter used in the TRO application?

A judge is not going to get into who is who and who they know or don't know on social media. Not even Lupenis. Only if he or Alice try to submit anything he says to the court as "evidence".

Even if anyone is seen as goading Alice to say stupid shit - she's the one that says it.

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I just want to pitch in on the issue of using historic third party communications as evidence of abuse. These are akin to diarised accounts and provide contemporaneous records of potential abuse. They can be accepted by courts and it is important we don’t give the impression that they would be dismissed or laughed at by the police or a judge as supporting evidence. Many victims don’t report to the police or social services but they do talk to friends. Sometimes they are not explicit but they can provide insight and verification that events happened. It’s an important piece of evidence.

Unfortunately courts and the police are aware that some people are increasingly fabricating these records on SM or in messages. Deliberately creating an electronic footprint in the form of a diary. Often in custody cases and the records are post separation. So of course this evidence is now tested and if it can be shown to be fabricated, it gets thrown out. Along with endless self reporting about things that could have been reported to the police.

Alice’s attempt to do this is beyond inept. And it will seriously piss off a judge that she has behaved in a way that discredits other peoples evidence. It also shows a level of calculation that undermines any claim to mental distress. She maybe a Narc but she is also a blackmailing grifter out for what she can get and willing to sink to any depths.

Last edited:
  • Heart