Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Can people stop going on about Alice reporting and deleting attachments? 😳 As if that would happen! It makes no sense. Absolutely bananas the amout of times a "omg (insert persons name) is reporting us" 😵

Just scribble off any private information like addresses otherwise tattle could get into trouble!

Tattle is still here despite years of campaigns because we stay out of grey areas. Yes they might have their address in public documents, but we still don't want it posted here.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Hey all. I have replaced the link in the Wiki to the temporary restraining order to a version with the address redacted.

I want to apologize to the mods and you all for causing an issue by mentioning the deletions in the last thread. I honestly did not know I was violating the rules by doing so, but I of all people should know that "ignorance of the law is no excuse." I am sorry and it won't happen again.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
He really did serve her the restraining order on Valentine’s Day morning. Well played Ioan 🤣🤣 A special day to be remembered. 👏🏼🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Lulugrace

VIP Member
So, I've just been admitted to hospital for Covid....hardly any service in here, so looking forward to reading the latest info, when I can either get on the WiFi or when they let me out!

Doctor coming to see me like 👇

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Knitwit

VIP Member
Alice and Ioan came from similar backgrounds, both middle/lower middle class, both sets of parents were teachers, both of them were actors and both aspirational. Ioan came from a much more sheltered Welsh chapel background than Alice and he was intimidated by the posh students and teachers at RADA, to the point where he wanted to leave after his first year and that is when he got involved with the culty church and his mum rescued him. Alice pretends to be posh with her socialite friends but I was struck by the interviewer in the 2001 Telegraph article remarking that while Alice spoke flawless French without an accent that she spoke English with a Bristol accent.
When Ioan met Alice she was a huge star in France, glamorous, used to socializing and being the center of attention, and being shyer she was his buffer into that world while at the same time able to be one of the lads with the drinking and crude language. She rescued him as his mother had before and he rescued her when she was in mourning and in what sounded like a stale relationship. I think they saw themselves as a team who were going to conquer Hollywood and they were in love.
For whatever reason Ioan wasn't in a hurry to get married, marriage is less of a big deal in the UK than it is in the US but also while neither of his siblings is married that is not to say they are not in or haven't had long term relationships, maybe marriage isn't important to them and perhaps it wasn't to Ioan. When Alice gave Ioan an ultimatum, her biological clock was ticking, they had been living in the US for a few years and she would have been asked constantly whether marriage was on the cards, and more significantly Ioan had done one Fantastic Four film and was signed up for the F4 franchise so she wanted it official. His attorney and financial advisors would have insisted on the pre-nup and Alice agreed because she thought she was going to be a big star and she wanted to get married. Even before they married she was demeaning and diminishing him, he was boring, he should change his name, she started to interfere with his fans. She needed him to be totally dependent on her, she saw herself as the star socially.
Things started to go wrong when he went through various career disappointments and then when he was unemployed for 2 years. He lost his confidence and was depressed and Alice would have been telling him what he had done wrong and what he should have done instead. She would have resented the success of Matthew Rhys and the lifestyle she gave up with OP. Ioan probably started fearing and resenting her. Anytime they went out or were interviewed she would jump in because she thought she was the more interesting one. Her whole identity became wrapped up in being Mrs. Ioan Gruffudd on social media and presenting their perfect 'family', Ioan was her currency, and she constantly invaded his privacy. When he did Harrow, Ioan was away for months he was around normal people and people who treated him with respect and like a star, then he would come home to a resentful, demanding Alice whose drinking had accelerated while he was away.
TLDR. If you treat people like shit for years, don't be surprised when they finally leave

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
What Alice has taught me is that should I ever want to devise a diabolical plan to take down Mr T, I won’t write it down and post it to him in increments.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

welp

VIP Member
Interesting comment on todays dlisted article about Alice demanding full custody
Screenshot_20220219-223627_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
For all the people who have been drained, angered and shocked by the revelations, please remember this has been a good week for victims of bullies and abusers. Ioan has calmly and with dignity broken his silence. He has has shown strength and patience in doing the right thing in the right way. Without taking a penny from the tabloid, crying crocodile tears on Lorraine or rounding up a rabid SM posse.

The bully and the abuser has been exposed. The victim strolled out tall and strong, bear looked good too.

And yes, some bitter and wrong headed people will continue to hate. But they have seen how silence can be broken with dignity. And they cant stand it. There is no filter for hate or ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

brie l

VIP Member
A bit of a me-rail but a public service announcement for Alice. Sorry, on my phone I never manage to get the spoiler to work.

I've always been the thin girl but now I'm getting older and menopause is definitely a thing and it's way harder to keep the weight off. I've put on 10 KGs over the last 2 years and it's freaked me out. I stopped eating anything bad, did moderate exercise but nothing helped and my weight kept going up.

I was recovering from a hysterectomy late last year but since discovering Alice and getting back on my feet, I've stopped drinking every night (used to have 2 G&Ts), I go to Pilates and walk 3-4Kms every other day - with leg and arm weights.

I've lost half the weight I put on and am feeling like my old self. Im really motivated to lose the other half and fit back into my size 10 skinny jeans (that's size 4 in America). I've given myself a mid March deadline when we move cities to get back to my "wedding weight."

Starting the exercise made me feel physically stronger but the big difference happened when I cut the alcohol. I started eating bread and pasta and chocolate again but still the weight came off. I am really motivated and focused.

ALICE or anyone close to her reading this - DROP THE ALCOHOL. It only makes you sad, makes you lose control and piles the weight on. You don't look your best and no matter what skinny apps you use on your Instagram, those pics the Daily Mail post will be the ones people believe. I am saying this with kindness (even though in my heart I don't believe you deserve kindness after the shit you pulled) STOP DRINKING. it will clear your thinking and make you look like your old self.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Well I’m 18lbs down so far on my #dontbelikealice challenge. Healthier eating, less wine, daily sport and being a more attentive wife.
So at least I’ve got something to show for all the hours I’ve put in here. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
“Your face and body look hideous to me now”
“I am starting on dating apps. . . . . . My personality will shine through”
So, who’s going to break it to her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Peeps, just a quick one that may not be popular with all, but I am sure that at one time or another, for us more mouthy posters, we will have been 'strongly responded to' by other posters because we have said something against the general flow, misstepped, misread the room, or been touchy about stuff. And we will have been called on it, and hopefully either seen it and reflected or did not agree and pressed ignore. The whole point is as a gossip site, all comments are equal, but being abusive and horrible should not be our gig. I am just conscious that one of my faves @ReturningthePearls is probably not feeling good right now and I am conscious she (and others with the same diagnosis) has struggled massively with things. So a bit of understanding (and I am saying understanding not agreement) would be helpful. I am aware I may be shot down in flames, but hey, we are a turd hurd and need to navigate this like the slightly dysfunctional family we are, fight, retreat, lick wounds or get over anger, be nice again and come out to play once more.
My sister had BPD and was a Narc. I'll continue to post about my experiences because they are my personal experiences and I hope others continue to do the same. We learn by sharing. And I also utterly adore @ReturningthePearls and want to be mindful of her. I find her candor about her BPD comforting and so helpful. She has given me perspective and insight that will stay with me now forever. She is also one of the funniest people here and an absolute gem of a human.

Love and other indoor sports to all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Tot
Hey all. I have replaced the link in the Wiki to the temporary restraining order to a version with the address redacted.

I want to apologize to the mods and you all for causing an issue by mentioning the deletions in the last thread. I honestly did not know I was violating the rules by doing so, but I of all people should know that "ignorance of the law is no excuse." I am sorry and it won't happen again.
Totally appreciate everything you have done to get this information out there . Taking the time on your wedding anniversary to purchase & go through the documents was over and above . I would also like to add that it is a big deal that you did this , for all the abused without a voice it really could make a difference. What is happening with the idiots who are trying to spin this is inexcusable, but we will not let this happen 💪🏽 … also many thanks to the others who purchased and shared the document 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I am rereading the court documents and something has just struck me.

She's telling him to be a victim of abuse, to just shut up and take it basically.

She sends him a bunch of nasty abuse followed by DON'T BOTHER SHOWING THIS TO YOUR LAWYER, THAT IS MONEY YOU COULD SPEND ON YOUR CHILDREN'S EDUCATION.

The onus is on HIM, to not do anything about her abuse, otherwise his children will suffer.

Did it not cross her mind that she was the one costing all those legal fees? That she could just not send him those abusive messages, as such, there would be more money for the children's education?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Peachpaws

Oh Alice, big Alice, what is to do? You yelled, you trolled, you've threatened to sue! It's all gone Pete tong, admit you were wrong...the cases are filed, are you still riled? You say you shed tears, oh god all those years! Will you be sorry, at the removal lorry? Will it be Sydney? or tone a new kidney? The futures uncertain, bring down this old curtain - as you lay in your sack, whilst one eye is still black.. did you think you were good, with the ole sisterhood, bitching and snitching, lying, denying. Tick tock my dear Alice, there's a price for being malice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Tot

Totally appreciate everything you have done to get this information out there . Taking the time on your wedding anniversary to purchase & go through the documents was over and above . I would also like to add that it is a big deal that you did this , for all the abused without a voice it really could make a difference. What is happening with the idiots who are trying to spin this is inexcusable, but we will not let this happen 💪🏽 … also many thanks to the others who purchased and shared the document 😎
Thank you, my friend! I was feeling really low this morning and that helps a lot. Happy to do all I can. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 52