Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #73 Legally blocked immediately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Screenshot_20220217-224119_Chrome.jpg

Please put thread suggestions in bold and like your favourites to avoid a thread not getting a title because its tiresome to scroll through 51 pages to find the most liked one!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Aaaa thread got locked. Somebody was detailing the Depp & Heard situation and it just hit me: Did Alice bring up Ioan's alleged cocaine habit because she hoped she will be able to draw a parallel between him and Johnny and Johnny's addictions? Because, even if true, not even close.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Can people stop going on about Alice reporting and deleting attachments? 😳 As if that would happen! It makes no sense. Absolutely bananas the amout of times a "omg (insert persons name) is reporting us" 😵

Just scribble off any private information like addresses otherwise tattle could get into trouble!

Tattle is still here despite years of campaigns because we stay out of grey areas. Yes they might have their address in public documents, but we still don't want it posted here.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Aaaa thread got locked. Somebody was detailing the Depp & Heard situation and it just hit me: Did Alice bring up Ioan's alleged cocaine habit because she hoped she will be able to draw a parallel between him and Johnny and Johnny's addictions? Because, even if true, not even close.
She seems to jump on any convenient bandwagon, imo
The stupid outfits and facial contortions some years ago. Guess she thought she could reinvent herself and appeal to younger audiences
The trout pout
The me-too thing
and now the stuff about drugs
She's hopeless at being 'current'
So who knows if she was trying to latch onto the Depp thing. She's always behind

by the way, which thread was locked?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg, after a humongous effort I’ve caught up woohoo! 🎉🎉

But I’m about to hop on a plane and I just know that there’ll be five threads when I land. For the love of God, mAlice (and FM accessories) please try to be a normal, sane, loving co-parent/ex-wife for a few hours at least! (Actually, here’s some free advice - just do that for the rest of your life, you alienating cow. Stop damaging your kids and dog and I and B! #freeadvicefromme)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can people stop going on about Alice reporting and deleting posts? 😳 As if that would happen! It makes no sense. Absolutely bananas the amout of times a "omg (insert persons name) is reporting us" 😵

Just scribble off any private information like addresses otherwise tattle could get into trouble!
Hi Yel

does that mean that the court documents are allowed to be retained in the Wiki as long as they are redacted in terms of email/residential addresses etc?

many thanks

Reactions: 25
I’m sure we’ve had three different threads since I went to make myself a cup of tea! 🤯

And is it true that Alice shat on the bed too? 🤓

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Omg, after a humongous effort I’ve caught up woohoo! 🎉🎉

But I’m about to hop on a plane and I just know that there’ll be five threads when I land. For the love of God, mAlice (and FM accessories) please try to be a normal, sane, loving co-parent/ex-wife for a few hours at least! (Actually, here’s some free advice - just do that for the rest of your life, you alienating cow. Stop damaging your kids and dog and I and B! #freeadvicefromme)
Safe flight, loved one! ❤ We’ll be waiting here…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was bad enough when I used to have two Ioan/Alice threads on the go whilst I was trying to play catch up, but now I've got four opened. I feel a failure as I can't keep up, how do others do it? :(

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi Yel

does that mean that the court documents are allowed to be retained in the Wiki as long as they are redacted in terms of email/residential addresses etc?

many thanks
Yes, just redact the private stuff.

I just can't with all the Alice is getting our posts deleted 🤯 it's beyond insanity thinking that's how tattle works!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It was bad enough when I used to have two Ioan/Alice threads on the go whilst I was trying to play catch up, but now I've got four opened. I feel a failure as I can't keep up, how do others do it? :(
I don’t read them all - I just skip through to get the gist of them - othersise I’d never get anything done in RL! 😄

Reactions: 16
I don't know how you do it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What people need to remember is that

1) that isn’t the way it happened and the court documents confirm this;
2) Even if someone did do this, it isn’t illegal nor is it abusive; finally
3) these people are idiots - seriously!? 🤯

To sum up: they are idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They’ve never once proved coercive, financial or emotional control by Ioan. Not once.
There’s over 100 pages of abusive messages to Ioan, his family and Bianca all provably from Alice!

Reactions: 48
They’ve never once proved coercive, financial or emotional control by Ioan. Not once.
There’s over 100 pages of abusive messages to Ioan, his family and Bianca all provably from Alice!
This is what I don’t understand. I’ve had to concede throughout my life that people I admire (who are giants in the field of entertainment) are not good people

Alice is absolutely no one, she hasn’t inspired generations- what’s the deal?!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is what I don’t understand. I’ve had to concede throughout my life that people I admire (who are giants in the field of entertainment) are not good people

Alice is absolutely no one, she hasn’t inspired generations- what’s the deal?!
It's because she has famous children, I guess, as she's said

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We don't lmao.

I jump to random pages with reasonable distance between them, tap on quoted posts that seem to be heavily discussed and/or check out the highest-liked posts.

You won’t catch everything—we’d be Alice and Ioan, if that were so! Just use those strategies, rely on recaps in new threads, never be afraid to ask for some brief info on a huge event, laugh at the outrageous comic relief in here, and gooooooo with the flooooooow 🍃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.