Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #73 Legally blocked immediately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really did serve her the restraining order on Valentine’s Day morning. Well played Ioan 🤣🤣 A special day to be remembered. 👏🏼🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 76
What would compel someone to devote themselves so entirely to someone to whom they are not related, do not know personally or are not in love with? Why, even in the face of all Alice's threats and manipulation and the lies she told her fans, would Lupine continue to loudly protest her innocence and 'fight' her battles?

It's fascinating, I tell you. Horrifically fascinating.

Reactions: 25
Omg I think you’re right! If Ioan was a woman we’d have concluded it was repressed sexual attraction much sooner 🤣
Or maybe he's bi and he wanted a bit of both? He certainly seems fixated on IG. Frustrated lust.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for writing this @ReturningthePearls (I couldn't quote your post as I ran into formatting errors when I tried to edit the length down). It provides an interesting insight into BPD, and why Alice (who may have it), does the things she does.

Respectfully, I don't agree with your comment "I'd politely prefer if you avoided commenting your thoughts on this if you aren't a Borderline" though, as that closes down the conversation. People should be able to comment on anything raised in these threads.

Someone who doesn't have BPD, but who has a BPD relative might also be able to give insight which others find valuable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
He really did serve her the restraining order on Valentine’s Day morning. Well played Ioan 🤣🤣 A special day to be remembered. 👏🏼🥂
I think that, plus the stony eyed single pap walk, was a clear message from Ioan to Alice - "Its on like donkey kong"
ETA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What would compel someone to devote themselves so entirely to someone to whom they are not related, do not know personally or are not in love with? Why, even in the face of all Alice's threats and manipulation and the lies she told her fans, would Lupine continue to loudly protest her innocence and 'fight' her battles?

I know what you mean. But it's at the point now, for me, where it's ceased to make any sense at all, leading me to suspect it's some sort of game or hoax

Whatever the case, it's high time Mail Online revealed the mystery that is Lupenis. Big photos and lots of them, in usual DM style. And I hope they refer to him as Lupenis, as he's so fondly regarded by the bully gang of Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here's hoping that the ball is well and truly rolling now legally.

Does anyone know how old the dafty that is Loupenis is? Is he the same age as Alice 53 ish? Thus the 69 that he'll never get ?
Has he actually had any success in NZ taking people/companies/government to court? Has it ever got that far? Does he not have a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that, plus the stony eyed single pap walk, was a clear message from Ioan to Alice - "Its on like donkey kong"
ETA

Surely he didn't plan to serve her on Valentine's Day? That would be really cruel. More likely it just happened that way (I hope)

Here's hoping that the ball is well and truly rolling now legally.

Does anyone know how old the dafty that is Loupenis is? Is he the same age as Alice 53 ish? Thus the 69 that he'll never get ?
Has he actually had any success in NZ taking people/companies/government to court? Has it ever got that far? Does he not have a job?
It's been narrowed down to between 15 and 67 years, approximately

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes me snigger, thinking of Ioan & his legal team, quietly sitting back (knowing the silly bint would not be able to help herself) and watch her walk into a trap of her own making. Clearly his legal team has dealt with Alice types before. Alice thought Ioan was a lightweight who could never win, then got snapped up a'la anglerfish.
The smartest person in the room has clearly left her building.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That's a direct consequence of her orchestrating his Instagram hack on Wed 9 February.

Two working days to gather the content and write the document (and perhaps they worked on it over the weekend), and then BOOM! Served on Monday. Which happened to be Valentine's Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Surely he didn't plan to serve her on Valentine's Day? That would be really cruel. More likely it just happened that way (I hope)
Perhaps he doesn't give a monkey's about Valentine's Day and didn't even realise what day it was. Not everybody marks the occasion.

Reactions: 25
ETA
He’s certainly got some style, he played her like a fiddle just by doing nothing.
What would compel someone to devote themselves so entirely to someone to whom they are not related, do not know personally or are not in love with?

Girl, I keep asking myself this same question every time I wake up and check-in on tattle, I ask it again at night as I fall asleep trying to keep up. FML 🤦🏻‍♀️ I need a tattle detox.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So you're not allowed to comment if you aren't a wife or mother and now certain disorders.
That's me screwed then 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That's a direct consequence of her orchestrating his Instagram hack on Wed 9 February.

Two working days to gather the content and write the document (and perhaps they worked on it over the weekend), and then BOOM! Served on Monday. Which happened to be Valentine's Day.
IG must have been gathering evidence for quite a while, upon the advice of lawyers. He tried the softly softly approach but that doesn't work with someone like AE. The tons of legal letters she got didn't make her STFU and I think the Insta hack (with Ella's involvement) was the last straw and he told his lawyers to go for a TRO. It wouldn't have been an easy choice given his private nature but AE left him with no choice.

The hearing for the RO in March was always going to be public so there wasn't much point in sealing the TRO document.
Amirite Legal people?

Reactions: 21
So you're not allowed to comment if you aren't a wife or mother and now certain disorders.
That's me screwed then 👍
There’s a few more too. I actually had a little list at one point. 🤣 We should all just do our own thing. I was guilty of it on the last thread too so I can’t talk, but I’ve given myself a little shake. It’s a free world and all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon he’s on a list at Wellington Paranormal.
Yep. This is true

I understand your reasoning, but as a Borderline, I have direct experiences that someone can’t relate nor contribute to simply by having a mother, father, friend, classmate, etc. with BPD. It’s inappropriate to weigh in on an already highly stigmatized and heavily misunderstood diagnosis when you don’t have that diagnosis, and sitting in the middle of a conversation in which non-Borderlines are going back and forth about something they will never understand nor experience firsthand is extremely uncomfortable for me and other Borderlines in here and creates an unsafe space. “Everyone” doesn’t have the privilege of speaking on a disorder that stigmatically makes Borderlines look like cruel, unstable people. I don’t care about any non-Borderline’s “wealth of knowledge” because their brother had it. It’s not the same and never will be.

Reiterating my initial request to others in here to please respect mine and others’ wishes—I hope you found my comment useful to your ever mounting pile of wisdom, but there should be limits to participation in certain dialogues out of respect for those communities. I just wanted to share my personal experience as a Borderline and how I believe that relates to Alice.

Thanks.

Are you deliberately being as woke-spoken as possible, or is it just a gag?

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It makes me snigger, thinking of Ioan & his legal team, quietly sitting back (knowing the silly bint would not be able to help herself) and watch her walk into a trap of her own making. Clearly his legal team has dealt with Alice types before. Alice thought Ioan was a lightweight who could never win, then got snapped up a'la anglerfish.
The smartest person in the room has clearly left her building.
I do not think it has been easy for Ioan. I believe we see just the tip of the iceberg included as proof, just some samples. (And what is also not included, is the harassment and utter disrespect he had to suffer during the years they were together). They were together for so long, Alice knew him well, managed to manipulate and control him, evidently to abuse him, so she knows how to most deeply hurt him. And she has been trying to hurt him cruelly as much as possible.

In my native tongue, we have a saying that can be translated as "better to have a horrible end than an endless horror". The marriage must have finally felt like "endless horror" to him. It is good he found the strength to leave her and remain strong enough not to react to Alice's provocations. And that he'll have the resolve to just endure and see it through. Just awful to think what toll this is taking on his mental health and emotional well-being.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah he 100% does, you can’t lack that much objective thought without an agenda

Maybe he’s jealous

Lol he has neither morals nor intelligence and Tone can’t type a coherent sentence
Waiting for Alice to announce she’s found the man who will TRULY love her and see how attractive, smart and what a catch she really is. Presenting Mrs. LoopDeDo. Regina.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.