Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #73 Legally blocked immediately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Alice has taught me is that should I ever want to devise a diabolical plan to take down Mr T, I won’t write it down and post it to him in increments.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Loopy: This article is in response to the latest bully boy tactics of Ioan Gruffudd. I also reveal Ioan's real attitude to the Silence Breakers. Perspective matters. #Spoilsport #TeamAlice #AliceRegina

#AliceFuckingRegina?? She'll love that though.

And true to form Alcatone weighs in: Lupine is a very moral intelligent person!

That little pipsqueak will be soooo happy with that remark from his Queen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Loopy: This article is in response to the latest bully boy tactics of Ioan Gruffudd. I also reveal Ioan's real attitude to the Silence Breakers. Perspective matters. #Spoilsport #TeamAlice #AliceRegina
#AliceFuckingRegina
?? She'll love that though.

That little pipsqueak will be soooo happy with that remark from his Queen.

You have a way with words --- that causes me to laugh then laugh some more 😂

oh gee. I keep reading it and Lupenis' voice in my head is so heavy and self-important

Then Alcatone squeaks into the room sounding so lacklustre and tired and defeated: 'Loopy is a very moral and intelligent person' before he starts to snore again

Alice Regina 👑

No. This can't be real. We're being wound-up. Who's behind this farce

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think that Loopy Looperson has gone past the whole “Team Alice” shite and has actually got his own vendetta against Ioan.
It’s actually really scary when you think about it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I actually think that Loopy Looperson has gone past the whole “Team Alice” shite and has actually got his own vendetta against Ioan.
Yeah he 100% does, you can’t lack that much objective thought without an agenda

Maybe he’s jealous

Lol he has neither morals nor intelligence and Tone can’t type a coherent sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do Alice, the socks and FM ever reflect that Ioan and the professionals are patient and clever. As the Alcotones and Lupaper nibble at the TRO conditions, they wait and they wait. They have 21 days to wait and watch and listen and record before they go back to the judge.

Word up the idiots didn’t last a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah he 100% does, you can’t lack that much objective thought without an agenda

Maybe he’s jealous

Lol he has neither morals nor intelligence and Tone can’t type a coherent sentence
More like he's insane

Tone sounds as if she's in a coma

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Yel

does that mean that the court documents are allowed to be retained in the Wiki as long as they are redacted in terms of email/residential addresses etc?

many thanks
The private stuff isnt in the wiki. Its just the summary @Hiraeth posted in screenshots

@M33L4 you know that twitter account you posted. I had a DM from them and when i looked i was blocked 😬 never spoken to them in my life

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Loving the thread tittle 🤣🤣🤣🤣 perfect!!
looking forward to March 11th? there’s so much closure now she’s been exposed it’ll be nice to see Ioan finally getting his family life back together. ❤🥂

The fms remind me of the band that kept playing while the titanic sank. Only the band was being brave, they’re just dim.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The private stuff isnt in the wiki. Its just the summary @Hiraeth posted in screenshots

@M33L4 you know that twitter account you posted. I had a DM from them and when i looked i was blocked 😬 never spoken to them in my life
Ahh I thought we had a link to the document!!

Reactions: 2
Feel free to ignore, because my mouth—it does not close.

It's just related to Alice and some vulnerable/personal tit and possible BPD/background info on BPD!

Pardon me for thinking out loud, I've been trying not to do that because I ramble.

I've said it like thrice before, I think, but just for background:

Some Borderlines have an FP ("favorite person"). FP syndrome is a habitual cycle in which you grow intensely emotionally attached to a person you admire. You don't necessarily have to have feelings for them—they can be friends, family, strangers, literally anyone with whom you emotionally connect somehow. You put this person on a pedestal, which means you tend to get easily upset with them when they falter, or "falter" by your definition of them failing to embody the idolized version of themselves that you've constructed. It can ruin or even destroy your relationship with your FP (if they are indeed someone you know personally); you basically annihilate your sense of identity because you tend to adopt their mannerisms/interests/pursuits/beliefs & values/dispositions to better relate to them/acquire or maintain their attention; and all of this paired with the notorious emotional irregularity of BPD means you can't cope with the emotional roller coaster that accompanies this very crappy aspect that many Borderlines, myself included, experience in an endless cycle throughout our lives. I'm sorry I explained all of this again, if people have already heard it before, I really should have just taken a screenshot to attach to my comment if those who didn't know about this concept wanted info, sorry.

But I found an FP back in university, for whom I had deep feelings. It took me a long time to realize that he was secretly just looking for some sex when he was up for it, cute flirtation on boring nights, and, when his depression & self-hatred kicked in, a confidence booster—someone who liked him so much that they'd remind him of how "wonderful" a person he is (and if you're a Borderline's FP, you'll have an EASY time satisfying those needs). He was cold to me otherwise, pretended he didn't know me at parties and stayed on the far side of the room, sent fake dick pics and collected my real nudes, accepted another sexually explicit pic from me while being in a relationship and theeeeeen informing me of said relationship, and would abruptly end our sexting as soon as he finished, to the point where I started making up quick excuses to conclude our talks before he could (intense fear of abandonment/rejection is another BPD symptom).

As I continue to hate Alice at increasingly unbearable levels, I notice that her incessant messages to Ioan remind me exactly of what I used to do to this boy after he moved on from me without apologizing for having used me.

I neeeeeeed to clarify that I wasn't rage-messaging him like Alice did Ioan, nor did I send nearly as many messages—it was depression-messaging every week or so. I'd be overwhelmed with hurt & foolishness about this 2-year ordeal—the effort and emotional energy I wasted on this boy, the unique identity I could have cultivated but sacrificed to be like him in the hopes that he would maybe be more attracted to me. I'd text him the "how could you do this?" messages, the "I feel broken because of this" messages, the "I don't think I can move past this" messages, all that weepy stuff. Like Ioan, he rarely replied (though unlike Ioan, he had an obligation to take accountability for horrible behavior). I was just endless sorrow-texting, as if he were my therapist or something.

There are some glaring differences between my response to heartbreak and Alice's. Alice, it seems, based on the docs, was trying to get Ioan to talk to her in ANY WAY she possibly could without caring what emotions he bore when he addressed her. I texted my guy because I wanted him to know of the pain he'd caused (I was undiagnosed/unmedicated/su*cidal), and also just to derive comfort from the possibility that he was remorseful about it. She rage-communicated in a threatening manner; I just probably annoyed my dude with my unfiltered grief.

But the weird, kind of upsetting thing for me here is seeing just a bit of myself in her, that bit being the thing that hasn't been verified right now, but: perhaps the shared ailment of Borderline Personality Disorder. This doesn't mean that Borderlines necessarily react in situations like this with unbridled anger & threats, pls don't think so (the iller/unmedicated/therapeutically unsupervised individuals of the community might be slightly more prone, it takes CONTROL living without the necessary resources).

Rather, I'm seeing the common symptoms between us being:

1. having a favorite person, that incredibly deep emotional attachment to someone

2. having the impulsivity to correspond with them without considering what doing that might entail, whether there are rewards or consequences

3. heightened emotions (sadness, confusion, disappointment, anger, even joy, any emotion depending on scenario!)

4. that pattern of incessantly reaching out to the FP for comfort. It demonstrates an inability to let go of the FP for your own mental health (and, in Alice's case, Ioan's as well), and to always NEED that person to acknowledge/validate you again so you can recapture that immeasurable sense of acceptance in your life, because FP's supposedly bring stability. Without your FP, you're supposedly nobody. You supposedly aren't loved. You supposedly aren't able to achieve anything. (!!!) You supposedly aren't capable of being happy. (!!!)

I've said it before and I'll say it once more, only because I'm almost certain now: she has BPD. Almost sure of it. One does not simply flood another's inbox with intensely heightened emotions (of whatever nature) again and again and again to harvest that person's acceptance so one can feel better about oneself. She could definitely bear tendencies of other disorders or even have those disorders as well, I'm not at all rejecting that idea and I'm not tryna spark an armchair psychiatrist roundtable...but I see way, way, way too much BPD in her behavior to doubt it at this point in time.

Quick note so we don't accidentally villainize Borderlines: Alice is an abuser. But being a Borderline isn't synonymous with being an abuser. Borderlines don't naturally lose their minds in this manner unless they possess abusive tendencies from the outset. If she has BPD after all, then she is an abuser with BPD. Two separate identities.

Like I might have chirped previously, I'd politely prefer if you avoided commenting your thoughts on this if you aren't a Borderline, tho do let some of this word-soup soak in, if it interested you even a tiny bit! Knowing someone with BPD isn't having BPD. Having BPD tendencies isn't wholly having BPD.

But if you do be a Borderline...is anyone else cemented in their belief now?

Thanks for reading, everyone! 💚 I'll try to think in my head next time.
@ReturningthePearls Thank you for posting this insight. It is thoughtful & brave of you to share, & it is good to hear from you.

Sometimes I do feel almost sorry for mAlice as she seems funny, bright & sometimes so lost & needy, yet she can be far more often so phenomenally vile & cruel.
Every now & then, the mask slips & her arch manipulation seeded with arrogance is there for all to see.
She openly states that she will torment IG & others until she gets what she wants - she is a blatant abuser & proud of it.
Some people are just born not quite right or have early experiences that distort them to the core, & whatever
diagnosis or explaination a psychiatric professional may make, mAlice right now is on high alert & highly toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What's happening with the psycho grannies? Deb and Lin? Are they still running the Alice Evans Appreciation Group on FB?

Reactions: 13
What can he do from his basement in NZ? Clobber IG with word salad?
I actually think Loopy fancies the pants off Ioan. He said he would be "one hot breath" behind him. In his dreams lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually think Loopy fancies the pants off Ioan. He said he would be "one hot breath" behind him. In his dreams lol
Omg I think you’re right! If Ioan was a woman we’d have concluded it was repressed sexual attraction much sooner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What can he do from his basement in NZ? Clobber IG with word salad?

haha -- I'd forgotten about the 'one hot breath' :LOL:

He can't be for real. Loopy is probably a group of randy Kiwi grandmothers who're having the time of their lives with this

but anyway, it's time Mail Online showed us the real Loopy, seeing he's almost taken over the IG-AE show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@ReturningthePearls Thank you for posting this insight. It is thoughtful & brave of you to share, & it is good to hear from you.

Sometimes I do feel almost sorry for mAlice as she seems funny, bright & sometimes so lost & needy, yet she can be far more often so phenomenally vile & cruel.
Every now & then, the mask slips & her arch manipulation seeded with arrogance is there for all to see.
She openly states that she will torment IG & others until she gets what she wants - she is a blatant abuser & proud of it.
Some people are just born not quite right or have early experiences that distort them to the core, & whatever
diagnosis or explaination a psychiatric professional may make, mAlice right now is on high alert & highly toxic.
This is exactly how I feel. I’ve never known anyone that can have you feel soo conflicted (at first) in emotion's, she is funny and has given us some great one liners. I just think what a shame her dark other side won, she had everything at her disposal to be so, so different.

Reactions: 10
I know the mention of loopy is annoying some of you but i still think this is funny....4 hrs ago good old tone, loopy certainly isn't 'the smartest person in the room'
How come the lovely Rachel (who met Tone at AE's wedding etc) has a much larger head than Tone's ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.