Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said and welcome

Reactions: 24
It will be interesting to see if Alice will dare to tweet as Tone now. Because now that this case is in court it would be very easy to request all data from twitter in order to see if Alice breached her TRO over a sock

Reactions: 47
At the bottom of the TRO it mentions something about ‘paying expenses caused by abuse’. Does this mean that the judge could make her pay some of Ioan’s legal fees? And would that then come out of her share of the divorce proceeds?
My guess would be she's keyed his car. Or scrawled something on the outside walls of the new flat she apparently doesn't know the location of
The other thing that, sadly, crosses my mind is gifts for the girls.
Maybe a birthday or Christmas present from Daddy that AE has destroyed in jealous temper? Maybe he was out with the girls for the afternoon and they saw a t-shirt, or hair clip, or Teddy or a magazine they liked and Mummy destroyed it when they went back to her?
I wouldn't put anything past Alice and her jealous addled brain.

Reactions: 27
I appreciate your words and feelings so much. How kind of you to try and offer Alice some healthy support and advice. I'm so sorry you were met with such a massive wall of denial and cruelty.

A big welcome to you @MrsLovejoy. Keep sharing and know you have so much support here from like-minded people.

Reactions: 33
She has shot herself in the foot so much, she actually hasn't got a leg to stand on....literally

Reactions: 15
That could be the case, but I really think that this a photo op. I can tell by Ioan’s facial expression - it has an uncomfortable formality to it.
They probably thought it best if it was just him on this ocassion to tone (lol) down the “he left his family for a younger woman” comments from most of the Daily Mail massive.
I wonder how long it’ll take them to realise that Ioan left an abusive wife who now refuses to let him
see his own kids?!

Reactions: 22
AE is one of these people that screams bloody murder when the kids make a loud noise and then goes on a rant about Ioan out of nowhere.

Reactions: 8
Winner! I vote for this title by @kata420

Title Suggestion:

BLOCKED LEGALLY
This wasn’t my original idea - somebody mentioned it a while back. I think maybe @Hirath? But it gets my vote! We can’t forget the hashtag!

Thread title suggestion: Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd 72: Alice has been (temporarily) #BLOCKED LEGALLY Eddie Cibrian

Reactions: 5
Lol, after pulling an all nighter I am yet again a thread behind! On P3 but I'll get there!

I hope somewhere in the midst of all this turmoil that him filing has given Yo a small amount of peace/relief? He bloody well deserves it.

Reactions: 23
You’re very welcome here

I did the exact same thing as you and got a very similar response from her and her FMs - AE even accused me of being Ioan’s sister, only because I’m Welsh. I mean, Wales is a small country, but we’re not quite on single figures!!
I have no words for these people. They don’t deserve our kindness

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.