Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok my dear Turds, my husband is about to BLOCK ME IMMEDIATELY if I don't get off the computer and celebrate our anniversary. I will summarize the rest of the 80 pages of Exhibits to Ioan's declaration (and catch up with this thread!) later tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
He must feel actually physically sick looking at a picture of her AND every time his phone message or email alert pings
Which is exactly why these things get moved to something like Our Family Wizard. But that just enraged her more.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow. I’m speechless after reading that. I take back anything negative I’ve ever said about Ioan or Bianca, or their timing. This is all just completely insane.

Good for Ioan for doing this. He is fighting for her girls too. He might get full custody due to this.

Alice, your race is run. You absolute gowl.
yeah, this excuses really everything Ioan and Bianca have "done" (which wasnt even really notable to begin with) - As this disgusting piece of tit Lupine would say Ioan truly is a survivor here, he probably would have crumbled if he was all alone with that abuse thrown at him.

The only thing I blame him about is that he waited for this long, there was enough evidence to do this earlier, but the fool probably hoped that they can do this without court.
I laughed my arse off when I read this on the messages. What planet does she live on??? That she can just demand he come home convert the garage and live there 🤣🤣🤣
to be fair (although she doesnt deserve to be treated fair) Ioan did build the garage into a proper man crave with a lot of his stuff being in there from what I understand - this is last april from the Hornblower podcast
EprwSJrW4AsEfZW.jpg

Reactions: 27
The text calling Gloria’s family ‘gypo’s’ too. Omg.
I couldn't figure out in that message if she was referring to Bianca's family or Gloria's family as 'gyppos'. I don't think it was clearly written.

Reactions: 16
Ok my dear Turds, my husband is about to BLOCK ME IMMEDIATELY if I don't get off the computer and celebrate our anniversary. I will summarize the rest of the 80 pages of Exhibits to Ioan's declaration (and catch up with this thread!) later tonight.
Thank you @Hiraeth and Happy Anniversary

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We’ll one thing we can all agree on : Alice is NOT “the smartest person in the room as she claimed to Ioan.” I’ve seen worse, but this is certainly among the worst - blackmail, threatening, tormenting - and desperate. She is not going to win here. This makes me feel ill to read and not much does that anymore.
My sister did this tit to everyone in my family. I am flooded with so many feelings right now because I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of these kinds of messages and threats. I suspect you do too. You live in fear waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I hope she loses everything. She is a monster.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Enjoy your anniversary @Hiraeth x
Can you please give me the gist as to how to find these documents online please? X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm still in shock about unstable she is. I knew she was nutty but I didn't think she was that bad to be hounding them all constantly with messages. I thought she just posted everything online , when this comes out any public support she has will fade away. I have no idea how she thinks she is going to keep custody , if I was a judge I would demand a drug/alcohol test.

Her rebuttal was utter shite and just her sounding unstable again with no proof.
Sociopath I’m telling you. This is what they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alice wanted Ioan to move back and into the garage while she kept the house. The entitlement is unfuckingbelievable. She is an abusive bloated drunk who is furious that he left her and is hell-bent on destroying him
At this point (sorry but) I hope her bloated body explodes into dust

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's almost 4.30am here in the UK and I need to go to bed. Work is not going to be fun in the morning : /

Good night Tattle Turds, and I'm looking forward to reading about 30 pages when I wake up. Hopefully the Daily Mail will have published their article by then too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Which is exactly why these things get moved to something like Our Family Wizard. But that just enraged her more.
He could block her number, but I bet she was buying cheap burner phones or SIM cards and sending more abusive texts time and time again

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.