Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is he obviously doesn't give a tit anymore and wants her to go down. She messaged some pretty embarrassing things about him and he's still put it all out there on public record.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was thinking the same about her getting Lupine to help her write the response 🤦🏼‍♀️.

You've put it so well above about knowing that she was including the kids but to actually read what she's been doing - it's just holy duck territory. I think they've been witness to it ALL.
So there is a way to rep yourself pro per as long as you have some offered assistance of a real attorney. Normally, I’d be shocked if Lupine helped her draft this (although I would need to read the whole document), but in her case, who knows?

Reactions: 11
The thing is he obviously doesn't give a tit anymore and wants her to go down. She messaged some pretty embarrassing things about him and he's still put it all out there on public record.
Yup. I’m kind of laughing at her saying his face and body are disgusting to her. I’m sure that cuts him to the bone given the absolute state of her.
I should not be so mean but she is vile and beyond redemption.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Abusers thrive in the darkness. Alice knows Ioan is very private she would think that he would have them sealed which gave her carte blanche to terrorize him and the children. He has done the right thing by not sealing them, that bleep is fucked. Her name will be mud
Yes and I think as was mentioned, this is his side of the story without having to give an interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He has been very clever with this. He has kept quiet under an absolute onslaught of vicious and some what violent abuse, allowed her to dig her own hole and plonked her straight into it. Get the handclaps out now mAlice FM’s.
Who have all gone suspiciously quiet, not nice to be on the wrong side of humanity is it. FUCKOS

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Good work and Thank you for all who took the time and money to get the court documents. I'm going to try and get some sleep! I'm fully expecting at 20+ pages when I next come on!!

Night all x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice, you can go duck yourself. You play victim on SM and behind the scenes you have been terrorizing Ioan, Bianca, and those they know and love.

That black eye was karma coming early. Yes, this is how I feel tonight. I am seething. You are a broken, hateful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - Part 4:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

EXHIBITS to Declaration:

Our Family Wizard message, February 3, 2022, Alice to Ioan: "...I have 24/7 kids situation. I love it! (And there is no way I will let them near you given the lack of care you have already shown. I'm too scared you and Bianca could hurt them)...But YOU are the wage-earner darling."

Our Family Wizard message, February 4, 2022, Alice to Ioan: "You decided not to earn the money OR look after them. You don't get to do that. It doesn't matter who you go off with or what tatty tart gets inside your brain and says "Do it, silly Duffer", you STILL have to look after kids when you have them. I know, it's hard. Poor you. Poor Binky. All you guys want to do is be left alone and these damn kids and ex-wife giving you so much grief and ask you to like PAY for things when Binky just wants to pose in a bikini on a high wire at the Eden Roc. Life is so CONFRONTING!"

Our Family Wizard message, February 6, 2022, Alice to Ioan: "Ioan, I am lying here in bed with Elsie who I can't get anything out of. Apparently Bianca is pregnant? Is this true? I believe it came from one of her passive-agressive Its (sic) where she said something like "all is good, baby, baby."...I am shocked and astonished and poor little Elsie is whimpering beside me."

Text, March 24, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "Elsie had some kind of breakdown today...You have broken both their hearts by just leaving the house they've lived in their whole lives so suddenly. Please stop this and come to some agreement about seeing them here. What you're doing to them now is torture and will stay with them forever. We are begging you. This is akin to the Handmaid's Tale."

Text, April 10, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "I am Face-time dating a rich executive from Disney abs (sic) although nothing has happened...this is the way I plan to go, Hollywood hard core, who can help me get to where I want..."

Text, April 16, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "NO. WALES. THEY HAD THEIR CHANCES."

Text, May 4, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "...there is NO WAY, after all I have worked for, that my kids are going to grow up in a two room apartment with gray walls, no views and nothing in it. NO WAY."

Text, May 23, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "Ella is TERRIFIED you will spend all our money on lawyers, as people like you do, and come August 31st she will not be allowed into [Ella's private school]...So anyway, please call [your lawyer] tomorrow to whine. It will leave you with even less money. Then, when it's time, I will tell the world how you spent all your money being a pussy and trying to get lawyers to FORCE me and Ella (and poor Elsie, who DREADS going to your house) to do what you want. I will do this as soon as I am ready. If you want I can include the info that you are a cocaine addict (and I already have s/o from Harrow who is prepared to give testimony). Up to you...YOU DID IT! YOU CHOSE MUMMY!"

Text, May 23, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "...do you want me to write to [Ioan's brother] to break the news that he has to sell his flat? I don't mind doing it - but I will tell the truth. ALL our assets have to be on the table, Coglet. But yours mostly, because you're the one who wants to go to court...Do you have anything to do with [Ioan's sister]'s flat too? If so she needs to be made aware that she'll be homeless because of your narcissism."

Text, May 24, 2021, Ioan to Alice: "Alice. You agreed in mediation that you would not contact me unless it was absolutely necessary regarding the children. This is harassment and abuse. It must stop immediately."

Text, May 24, 2021, Alice to Ioan (in response to the text above): "Call the lawyers then. And show what a man you are. A man who would spend $1.5k to protect his felings. $1.5k that his kids will be deprived of. Actually more, because then I'll HAVE to tell them about all the constant cocaine. Which will lead to a much worse week with much worse consequences and a lot more lawyer back and forths."

More to come...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Clever clever Yo has property with tenants. Family who will look after the places for him??
Well done. I’m going for the handclaps 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.