Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am usually jealous too but not tonight, tonight I am so glad my tablets have failed.

I hope covid has not been too grim for you x
Oh it was, I nearly died, all started 6 months ago and now left with insomnia and tinnitus but just glad to still be here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Fellow insomniac here I’m on a 7-8am til 2pm schedule.
Caused by having covid.
So jealous of people who can sleep at like 11pm!
Same.. 3.35.. I knew it would be awful, but I couldn't imagine how vile. Heartbreaking for the girls. IG and BW.. I hope justice is done

• Heart
Reactions: 20
is it possible to post the plain text (in spoilers) and the screenshots of the messages? Surely that's allowed? It's public record after all.

also Alice pleading for the 1st amendment is sending me: she didnt cared about this for us, didnt she?
That’s my confusion. I don’t want the thread shut down and I’m also happy to pay and know where to get them but I was just trying to save everybody paying and that people could snoop and skim the ones they wanted. Anyhow back to reading

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised they didn’t seal these documents. Unless making them public was part of a plan, because saying she doesn’t come off well is an understatement. But she accuses him of a lot of things (not going to repeat them but she’s made these accusations on Twitter). Oh, one funny thing - she claims she has ONE social media account, Insta, and that she is too technology clumsy to even use it without help from Ella. Oh, and that supposedly he doxxed her Ebay user name. When that wasn’t him at all. I guess that’s more proof that she’s an avid Tattle reader. Also the claims that “he” was behind an online harassment campaign of her, but she provides zero proof. There is no proof because he didn’t do it. There is nothing I saw in the documents about why she deactivated her Twitter. But he has some incriminating screenshots so maybe her lawyer insisted.
Abusers thrive in the darkness. Alice knows Ioan is very private she would think that he would have them sealed which gave her carte blanche to terrorize him and the children. He has done the right thing by not sealing them, that bleep is fucked. Her name will be mud

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I keep thinking of Ioan’s parents. Even if his Mum is a bit off, she’s not like Alice. Maybe she was off because she could see what Alice was right away, and Alice didn’t like that. She obviously loves her son and he is close with her. How devastating to have your son and granddaughters caught up with this calculating psychopath (I don’t use that term lightly).

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think he will easily get full custody of Elsie. Ella is more difficult can she refuse to go to Ioan??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
All I want to say about the Jolie-Pitt divorce is don’t believe everything written in the papers. I like them both, and their divorce is nothing similar to Ioan and Alice’s divorce.
Yeah I’m gonna assume that nothing like this ever went down in the Jolie-Pitt situation.

Reactions: 7
The best thing that could come out of this would be for his career to take off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s my confusion. I don’t want the thread shut down and I’m also happy to pay and know where to get them but I was just trying to save everybody paying and that people could snoop and skim the ones they wanted. Anyhow back to reading
I honestly don't know. I was erring on the side of caution because the moderator in the last thread said "And don’t post court papers here either."

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.