Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised they didn’t seal these documents. Unless making them public was part of a plan, because saying she doesn’t come off well is an understatement. But she accuses him of a lot of things (not going to repeat them but she’s made these accusations on Twitter). Oh, one funny thing - she claims she has ONE social media account, Insta, and that she is too technology clumsy to even use it without help from Ella. Oh, and that supposedly he doxxed her Ebay user name. When that wasn’t him at all. I guess that’s more proof that she’s an avid Tattle reader. Also the claims that “he” was behind an online harassment campaign of her, but she provides zero proof. There is no proof because he didn’t do it. There is nothing I saw in the documents about why she deactivated her Twitter. But he has some incriminating screenshots so maybe her lawyer insisted.
lots of people have questioned why Ioan hasn’t spoken out, or whether he will give an interview giving his side - he doesnt need to now.From the summaries people on this thread have provided, it sounds like every question anyone could have is addressed in the filing, with proof, and maybe ensuring it isn’t sealed is Ioan’s way of saying to the public (and his girls as they get older) ‘this is the truth’ - not ‘his truth’ but the actual provable facts

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Does anyone know if this could mean anything at all for custody? I know it’s separate, I know he has filed stuff on parental alienation also - but Christ, she is pure poison and they have a father who wants to parent them. Will anything happen on that front concurrently with this?
I think this will definitely affect custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My brain has exploded. It’s what everyone here has been saying and speculating about for so long, but to see her actual words in text and email to him, and his own telling of the events we’ve been ringside for, is truly distressing. Poor, poor Yo, E’s and B. They’re all victims of this vitriolic nightmare of a person.
Thank you @Hiraeth for the summaries ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Eeek I must admit I haven't been the biggest fan of BW but I will eat my words. The harassment AE has given out is off the scale. BW is a very strong person to not have retaliated , a better woman than me. Nobody deserves this affair or not, it must have been hell on earth dealing with her constant abuse.
He does note all this has negatively affected Bianca’s health.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m bringing the tone (no not that one) down again. I’m the biggest Joseph fan and all I can sing is “Go Go Yo”. He’s finally shut her down.
I need to keep quiet though, it’s 3.30am and 102 kids are sleeping.
Absolute kudos to those summarising for us. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m dying to know if he addresses all the FMs, Tone and Lupine and all the others she has sicced on him. It’s clear from her messages that she was very deliberately manipulating/ riling people up.

Reactions: 17
Just want to echo the thanks for everyone providing the summaries and who has paid for the documents

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m dying to know if he addresses all the FMs, Tone and Lupine and all the others she has sicced on him. It’s clear from her messages that she was very deliberately manipulating/ riling people up.
I think they’re irrelevant snivelling fuckwits to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All that abuse has been very well documented online. There are even mentions of her as a person with a drinking problem as early as her 2007 if you look at the discussion board from back then someone posted just now.

I believe there were people who compared this divorce to Brad Pitt's and Angelina Jolie's. True, she has been able to alienate their kids from their father, but she had accused him of domestic violence, and there was an investigation that did not lead to much. In IG's case, there is evidence for alienation and spousal abuse, only it's AE who is the abuser. I don't know if this will have any effect on the kids. I hope the investigation on the hacking yields results. Those kids must not grow up with their vile mother, although I know that yes, you guys have said this is probably not going to happen.
All I want to say about the Jolie-Pitt divorce is don’t believe everything written in the papers. I like them both, and their divorce is nothing similar to Ioan and Alice’s divorce.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lorraine enabled this too.
They all have.
There’s no shame in being hoodwinked by a manipulative witch, it was the Lorraine interview that brought me here.
I just can’t believe what I’m reading.
Same. I take back every kind thing I've said about Alice. I feel sick to my stomach. I am praying that Ioan asks for and gets full custody of both girls and that it happens as soon as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Cannot wait for Alcatone to respond to all this and Lupenis for that matter. I bet she has been giving them a right Jackanory tale for the past year.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Absolutely - but in terms of proof of a DV claim, I believe inciting others to harass him is important?
Totally, I doubt they’ll ever see it from any other perspective. It’s mind blowing how utterly besotted they are with her to harass IG & BW so relentlessly.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I haven't seen anything specifically about Tone. I have been skimreading though, some others might have picked up something. If I was Tone I would delete the twitter account FUCKO 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.