Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im new to this thread but have followed the story for a while, but wow the latest development is shocking, could someone kindly fill me in on what wizard means and who are the FMS and lupenis?! thanks

Reactions: 3
I'd say Johnny Depp and Ioan should do a movie together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is before the Bianca reveal but she tells him she's not losing the house shes not moving into a small flat quietly he needs to give up his apartment and the lawyers. He can convert the garage at the house and he can move back in 🤣🤣🤣🤣. She's bleeping crackers lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I know people hate the DM but its about time she faced the consequences. I will tip them off if needs be.
‘They probably already know and are writing articles and articles as we speak. They probably religiously follow Tattle.

Reactions: 14
If there is any kind of SM attachments, it would be the actual post with a time and date stamp. The wiki is someone’s interpretation of events, so not admissible to prove that fact.
Seems like it’s mostly the private stuff anyway, which makes sense.

Reactions: 9
She was going to fake the diary of an abused woman? No, put her in the bleeping bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Nah, they will probably stick to their guns for they are as deranged as she is.
I agree they will still defend her, there is no defence non at all. She is disgusting! Saying all that to IG is bad enough but to do it with her daughters present is unforgivable, those girls are scared for life, she has set them up for a lifetime of emotional baggage.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The timing of new account posting the screenshot of the chicken's Instagram saying they had hacked Ioan's account with Ella seems even more off. The screenshot was posted 28 minutes after chicken made the comment, it is almost like Alice wanted to get it out there that she wasn't involved because she had to write a response. I think she knew what Ella was going to do and gave her the green light to do it
This is what I was trying to get across too.

• Heart
She was going to fake the diary of an abused woman? No, put her in the bleeping bin!
I forgot to post that bit but yes she apparently said this so she can be the next amber Heard/ Johnny Depp she's unhinged.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
who are the FMs and what is the wizard if you dont mind me asking,?
Flying monkeys - a bunch of idiots who defend AE’s every move on social media and harass other people including Ioan on her behalf.
wizard is a communication tool for divorced parents. Supposed to help them to communicate better in contentious situations. Alice used it to further harass Ioan.

Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - Part 1:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

Ioan is asking for a domestic violence restraining order against Alice to protect both him and Bianca. Bianca is listed as living with Ioan. Ioan is asking for protection as follows: a court order for Alice not to abuse/harass/etc. (long list of prohibited behaviors indcluding stalking, impersonating, annoying, threatening, etc.); a no-contact order; and a stay-away order to keep Alice 100 yards/300 feet away from him, Bianca, and Ioan's apartment, except for "peaceful child custody exchanges."

Ioan states that he told Alice he was unhappy and they discussed the possibility of separating in August 2020. Alice told him repeatedly that if he left her, she "would make false public accusations" about Ioan, sell stories about Ioan to the press, and "destroy [Ioan] and [his] career." Alice told him that she "would do to [him] what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp." Alice threatened to tell people Ioan had abused her and their daughters, she threatened to call police on Ioan if he did not comply with her demands, she threatened to tell people Ioan was a drug addict and put him in prison, she threatened to write a fake diary that reflected an abuse victim and to have the diary published, and she threatened to "destroy" his mother.

Alice has made false and harassing posts on social media, statements to the media, and has sent hundreds of harassing, abusive, and threatening communications by text, email, voice message, and Our Family Wizard. Alice has sent Ioan's mother at least 20 threatening and harassing emails. Alice has also made harassing, threatening, and false social media posts about Bianca, and publicized private information about Bianca's medical condition.

THE HACKING: Ioan told Ella by phone that he could not afford her school. Ella responded that he just wanted to use his money to pay for his girlfriend's movie. Ioan told Ella this was not true. Ella told Ioan she would call Child Protective Services if Ioan did not pay her school tuition. Shortly after the call with Ella, his Instagram was hacked. Alice sent Ioan a Wizard message that repeated the claims in the hacked Instagram, and insulted Bianca, essentially saying she was a more "psycopathic succubus" than Meghan Markle. Alice then emailed Ioan's mother saying that Ioan told Ella that he was giving the money for Ella's school to Bianca to "become a star" and that Ioan was going to send their family "out into the cold to die."

Copies of these messages are all attached to the declaration.

More to come...
Thank you for doing this. How do you find this information?

Reactions: 10
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - Part 1:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

Ioan is asking for a domestic violence restraining order against Alice to protect both him and Bianca. Bianca is listed as living with Ioan. Ioan is asking for protection as follows: a court order for Alice not to abuse/harass/etc. (long list of prohibited behaviors indcluding stalking, impersonating, annoying, threatening, etc.); a no-contact order; and a stay-away order to keep Alice 100 yards/300 feet away from him, Bianca, and Ioan's apartment, except for "peaceful child custody exchanges."

Ioan states that he told Alice he was unhappy and they discussed the possibility of separating in August 2020. Alice told him repeatedly that if he left her, she "would make false public accusations" about Ioan, sell stories about Ioan to the press, and "destroy [Ioan] and [his] career." Alice told him that she "would do to [him] what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp." Alice threatened to tell people Ioan had abused her and their daughters, she threatened to call police on Ioan if he did not comply with her demands, she threatened to tell people Ioan was a drug addict and put him in prison, she threatened to write a fake diary that reflected an abuse victim and to have the diary published, and she threatened to "destroy" his mother.

Alice has made false and harassing posts on social media, statements to the media, and has sent hundreds of harassing, abusive, and threatening communications by text, email, voice message, and Our Family Wizard. Alice has sent Ioan's mother at least 20 threatening and harassing emails. Alice has also made harassing, threatening, and false social media posts about Bianca, and publicized private information about Bianca's medical condition.

THE HACKING: Ioan told Ella by phone that he could not afford her school. Ella responded that he just wanted to use his money to pay for his girlfriend's movie. Ioan told Ella this was not true. Ella told Ioan she would call Child Protective Services if Ioan did not pay her school tuition. Shortly after the call with Ella, his Instagram was hacked. Alice sent Ioan a Wizard message that repeated the claims in the hacked Instagram, and insulted Bianca, essentially saying she was a more "psycopathic succubus" than Meghan Markle. Alice then emailed Ioan's mother saying that Ioan told Ella that he was giving the money for Ella's school to Bianca to "become a star" and that Ioan was going to send their family "out into the cold to die."

Copies of these messages are all attached to the declaration.

More to come...
OH MY GOD, she really is Betty B, minus the final chapter. 😲 And she has turned Ella into a mini Betty B! Jesus take the Wheel, I won't be sleeping tonight.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.