Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at that helicopter video (again!) - I should be working - but I don’t think that is lipstick on her nose, I think it’s a sore. Do you think she’s spilt something toxic on the side of her nose…instead of shoving something up it?

Ok, I’m leaving it there and looking busy getting back to my spreadsheets

Reactions: 5
in fairness I think using the word alleged is fairly common for media outlets, especially smaller ones who don’t have a lot of money set aside for lawsuits. I think is their way of protecting themselves from legal action
Yeah I'm just being pernickety cause of the whole thing. I think the alleged set me off cause it would be some lupenis would put - has put -? But I understand what you mean and I agree.
Wish they could just straight up say - she's fucked. And it's her own fault.

Reactions: 8
You know what, I appreciate this. I have actually been pissed off with some of your posts. I’m glad that when you are shown who she really is, you see that there is no defending this woman. There is no harm in hoping for the best with people.
Thank you. And not in whatever way Alice thinks is disingenuous, or whatever.

Reactions: 46
Crikey this is just escalating and it seems there's no level of rationality. Oh god.
I really did feel for her initially a bit though never would've gone so public personally. Now she's really seeming so deeply unhinged, unless there are people dragging her and maybe making things worse and embellishing her bonkersness...
In the words of Mrs lovejoy from the Simpsons.. 'won't somebody think of the children!' haha.

Reactions: 10
She’s turned her comments off on her latest IG post

didn’t she have a go at BW in her abusive texts for limiting comments on IG?

well Alice has turned hers off completely

Reactions: 30
She could use a few hair plugs herself. As far as he couldn't get it up with HER. Maybe his dick developed taste over time. The swiveled eye loon look would scare most dicks into hiding.

Reactions: 26
It was a conversation on here that me and @LucySmith were having about Alice's horrible dream tweet about Bianca.
Cheers for the apology.

Reactions: 11
She could use a few hair plugs herself. As far as he couldn't get it up with HER. Maybe his dick developed taste over time. The swiveled eye loon look would scare most dicks into hiding.
Shrivelled up quicker than my mimsy….

Reactions: 20
She’s turned her comments off on her latest IG post

didn’t she have a go at BW in her abusive texts for limiting comments on IG?

well Alice has turned hers off completely
One rule (no rules!) for her and one for everybody else!
The talking about Bianca's veneers made me chuckle as well cause literally we'd all just been discussing where Alice's had gone

Reactions: 14
I think we all realised that its very difficult for people to accept a toxic mother. Thats societal conditioning. Those of us who know they exist, and Alice is a text book example, knew that Ioan would have had a torrid time for years. Her coercion would include love bombing, threats of self harm and faked ill health to manipulate and guilt Ioan into doing what she wanted at his own personal cost.

Reactions: 29
When you read all this it seems very clear cut but sometimes with the law it doesn't work out that way. I really hope this isn't one of those cases. I've no indepth knowledge of law at all and certainly not in the US but those who do, could she get away with this?

Reactions: 11
I would bet my bottom dollar that house has been hell for everyone in that house for a long time now - all because of Alice. And my guess sadly, is that it has at times been physical
She is like a crazed demented obsessed fan from a movie

Reactions: 15
Wow , t Thank you so much
Is there anything that suggests AE was forced off Twitter?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.