Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's anticipating things he might say to get a restraining order and replying by saying she hasn't done the things she thinks he will accuse her of. Translation: things she has been doing.
Hence I'm not even certain where he lives or what car he drives.
She defo been stalking his apartment and watching them...
Maybe he hasn't spotted it though? In her stealth Tesla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Alice, I can guarantee one thing with my toe that has been dipped in entertainment law - NO ONE FROM DISNEY WILL TOUCH YOU. EVER. EVER. FOR ANY REASON. AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED IN ONE OF THEIR MOVIES, EVEN AS A DAY PLAYER. GFY. You’re the outcast, the psycho, the enemy now. Good luck working ever again.
I'm lucky enough never to have encountered a narcissist like this before, but would this also explain why it never crossed her mind that by trying to ruin Ioan's career she'd probably end up ruining her own? Because she was so sure she'd win and that none of this would ever be made public?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I see she's going for the free speech defence. There seems to be a common misconception that free speech means you can say absolutely anything with zero consequences - I feel smartest person in the room Alice is about to learn that's not the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
We need a full list of all of her alias/sock accounts on different forums and in one place. @welp or @Penguin86 can you help? Because she is absolutely lying in her response to the DV Restraining order.

• Heart
She's anticipating things he might say to get a restraining order and replying by saying she hasn't done the things she thinks he will accuse her of. Translation: things she has been doing.
She's hiding in the back seat with binoculars. Squirrel's at the wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I truly think she believes her statement is enough and his proof is nothing and that the judge will see her side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I agree. I think he knows he has enough since the separation and doesn’t want to get into the marriage. He probably doesn’t have as much proof either from the marriage. And doesn’t want to do the back and forth about how he acted like it was a happy marriage etc. It’s cleaner this way.
Courts (at least New York) only let you go back a certain number of years in regards to abuse charges. NY is 5.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I see she's going for the free speech defence. There seems to be a common misconception that free speech means you can say absolutely anything with zero consequences - I feel smartest person in the room Alice is about to learn that's not the case.
Sounds very Trump to me. Stable genius our Alice.

• Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm lucky enough never to have encountered a narcissist like this before, but would this also explain why it never crossed her mind that by trying to ruin Ioan's career she'd probably end up ruining her own? Because she was so sure she'd win and that none of this would ever be made public?
Yes. Not only that it won't be made public but that they are believable above all others. There is only one side - theirs. I went through a very public, abusive divorce in our county. We owned a very large business. My ex still has true believers. It's been 22 years since it started.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She wouldn't recognize her In a line up???
THE LIES!!!!!!
More like she wouldn't recognise HERSELF in the mirror! Her gut so bloated I thought she was pregnant in that blue dress!
Turns out Angel Alice is an absolute Demon

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Any guesstimates on what time Alice's lawyer quits tomorrow? 🙄
I don't think he's actually on record as acting for her....she is using his office as an address for service but he's not actually instructed and on the court record.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Every time Alice gets in trouble she resorts to hysterics about vomiting. Maybe it's just the she devil living inside her that's slowly eating her whole.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That's why Alice is kicking off in the messages about the cost 🤣
Which was caused by her and her alone, not to mention a whole lot of misery to a lot of people, especially her own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet the only poop on the bed now is hers from sharting herself over the reality

• Haha
Reactions: 30
also I like that she calls all articles written about her lies BW spread, it's all from her IG lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.